Kahe Naa Kahe

9X King Ya Queen: VOTING

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone! HugHug

I'm sure you must've thought I'd forgotten all about posting the voting, but I haven't just been tied up. I must say though, I was expecting tons more entries for the contest but was stunned to find simply three, anyways let's put our hands together and applaud for those who have taken the time and participated and may the one loved most win.

RULES:

Vote for ONLY ONE entry.

DO NOT create multiple ID's to vote for your own entry.

Please do not abuse any entry.

Entry # 1:

Granny wants to fight wid somebody today

Granny: aaj to mein kisko nahin chidungi magar kisko? pata nahin lekin itni sari murgiya hain 9x mein kisi ko bhi grill kar dungi aaj

sexylady no.1-tum buddhi mujhe kya grill karogi mein tumhe bubble mein uda dungi

sexy ladyno.2-Tum ne mujhe murgi kaha...tumhe buddhi mein apna chehra dikha dun to tum dekhar hi attack se mar jaogi

sexylady no.3-Mujhe to koi pharak nahi padta kyon ki mein aaj date par hoon woh bhi dekho kiske saath omg...mujhe yakin nahi horaha ki naman ne mujhe date ke liye pucha...bhar mein jao tum sab ...lado aur maro

everyone:dekho dekho pehle baar date mili hain isliye itna kud rahi hain.. hum to buddhi ki match dekhne jayenge aur agar woh mar jaye to isse accha kya hoga aap hi batayen

Entry # 2:

Yeh kahaan tab shuru hoti hai jab main jawan thi tab poorey maholay main log mujhay jaantay thay, main thi hi itni beautiful. Aik din main nikli thi ek sair key liye or najaanay kahaan se aik ladkay ney mujhay dekh liya, Main bahut chupi uss sey lekin woh kambakhat toh meray peechay hi padh gaya tha. Phir kya..Phir wohi hua joh sabko hota hai Pyaar. Humari shaadi hui lekin hum kabhi khush naa rahay, Abh main kya boloon boltay toh saarey log bhi yehi hain! Ekta key dramay main sab kuch ulta pulta hi hota hai. Aur who joh ladka hai na..Wohi..Woh hai mera beta! Aaj uski shaadi hai, aur who bhi soch raha hai key main itna bada hogaya hoon lekin meri maa abhi tak jawaan ki jawaan tehri.

Entry # 3:

I will blow this bubble, hopefully something nice will come out of it..Maybe my prince charming Out poops a woman with boxing gloves hawww the girl gets scared "what happened here..I wished for a prince charming and you came out instead " the old lady replies "muhahahaha shame on you. you shouldn't wish things always go wrongnow I will box you out with my gloves. Later on the girl runs away and then she appears again trying to hide from the old lady. She gets dressed and a prince comes out of no where and takes her down off the stage Later everyone finds out that a fat lady got stuck in the lift and now no one can get access to the lift now everyone is stuck on the top floor of the building they are all worried as to how they are going to get down

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Edited by soni595 - 07 May 2008 at 9:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pop77Howlarious

::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Entry 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink LOL Big smile
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz