Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyafah thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OH..I love the update swati..:)especially the ranbir one..its zaara hatke:P
and the amita ones turned out really good :D I love the way, u use ur textures =)
If possible, do make some of Ugly betty...do u watch that show?😃
you know I kinda left Gossip girl, it turned all boring..and I think N and S r not gonna be together..haha..I found that show boring..
I think I am more for comedies and stuff:P and can u also make a siggy of fresh prince of bel air..its an old 90's will smith's show..its REALLLY GOOD and FUNNY!!:P
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Yams - Yeahh No Madhuri for my show .. We got Akshay instead .. But I think Madhuri's touring all of the states .. I'm not 100% sure though .. Yeahh this will probably be Amitabh's last show :) It's a good one if you an Amitabh fan!

Thanks Aishu :) Boo I wanted to see them dance together too :(

Ashu - when you say long avies do you want them stacked?

Hmm..yea..just give me stacked..the long way!!😳😳
preity*zinta thumbnail
Thanks Anuu :) Yeahh ... When I first started watching GG .. I didn't like it THAT much .. I think I'm just watching it for the hype :p .. I sorta like it now .. like I watch reruns on TV and stuff so it's growing on mee! Ohh I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air .. It's like one of the BEST shows EVER madee! I think I've seen every episode like 54121524147 times and I can still keep watching the show wtihout getting bored! Annd Noo I don't watch Ugly Betty .. but you can still send me pictures and stuff if you like :)

Alright Ashu :) I'll send em tonight!

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ok..Will check them on Wed...going on a vacation!! will come back on wed!! Thankss alottt🤗
preity*zinta thumbnail
Ohh alright Ashu! Have fun :D
twilightlover thumbnail

awesome work keep it up!

HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Yams - Yeahh No Madhuri for my show .. We got Akshay instead .. But I think Madhuri's touring all of the states .. I'm not 100% sure though .. Yeahh this will probably be Amitabh's last show :) It's a good one if you an Amitabh fan!

That's the main reason why I'm going. But here we have Madhuri-Ritesh-Aish-Abhi-Rajesh-Vishal-Amitabh. I wish I got to see Akshay instead, I'm more of his fan than Madhuri's.😆
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aww you guys didn't have Mads? I wish I had Akshay....technically, I just wish I could've gone to the show, but they didnt have it in my city! 😛
Thanks so much for my sig, Swati! 🤗 :)
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
wow!!! just saw all ur creations omg!! fabolous job!!👏 

btw are u open 😳