Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
I agree Hum tum was wonderful movie 👏 TRPP was okay boring kind of movie to me
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

^^ Yeaah it's not everyday that Aishwarya and Preity team up for a concert. I just could NOT miss it! I realllly liked Saif and Rani together in Hum Tum it's like one of my all time favourite movies and then TRP was alrightish .. So I'm hoping they'll be all amazing again like they were in Hum Tum!

The magic....def was there in TPTM!😉😃 Cus at the beginning it wasn't romantic at all between them, yet some of us crazy ppl aka. me, would try to imagine romance!😉😳 TRP...was a good concept, but the movie was like...😕

preity*zinta thumbnail

Thanks Maria :)

Thanks for using that set Aishu :) And yeaah .. I perfer Hum Tum over TRP! I think I just really liked the story in Hum Tum.

Meera - Yeah for sure the concept was good .. It's not a horrible movie .. I liked it .. It was cute .. But I just thought Rani and Saif looked better together in Hum Tum .. and I really really liked the story and music in Hum Tum everything was just soo perfect! Like Hum Tum's something I could watch over and over again but TRP is like those one time watches .. or atleast for me :p

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Believe me...same here! 😆 I've seen it twice, whereas Hum Tum turned into like a srk movie from me (meaning I watch it over and over! 😉 )

But yeah the pairing was so fresh then, and it still looks fresh, since no one really repeats them except Yash Raj! 😛
wowww those ash siggyz r gorgeous👏👏👏
simply luv da colorin😛😛
preity*zinta thumbnail

Meera - LOL - I'm sorta excited for the movie now!

Thanks Ruwani!

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so ur going to aish-preity tour huh? take lots of pics and show okay 😛

speaking of aish, me and my family was watching dhoom 2 and they never knew there was going to be a kissing scene 😕 It was so uncomfortable watching it with my mom😳 😆
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Aww yeah Swati, my other friends saw it and they know my taste in movies so they were like certain on what it wud be like, but they were happy they still went cus they think it had a cute story in it as well as everyone's acting! 😛

Oooo yes you better take loads of pics! 😛 😳
preity*zinta thumbnail

Aishu - Oh yeah for sure! I'mma definately take pics!

Oh LOL gosh that musta been awkward!!

Meera - Awesome .. I think I'm going tomo to go see it .. oh yes and I'll definately have like a gazillion pictures of everyone!

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahh, such gorgeous sigs, loved both of em, the pic u used is really pretty 👏