Swati’s Gallery #2 - Pg 142/145/148 - Page 103

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
AWESOME AISH sigs. Lol what is this your 8th time working with those pictures :D

Really great cropping on the Aish icons.

This sig is so pretty..really like the flowers on the sides;

And are you watching the oth RE-RUNS on muchmusic? I sat there on my coach for like 3 hours and watched 3 episodes.. ahhh, im beginning to like naley lots again..and YES for Neyton scenes even though they were so tortured and miserable together! It's so lame how every now adn then I know the exact dialouge :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup I really think that Mughda one is ur best siggy from the update. I love the texture u used for it too.
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow beautiful creations....
sugg: sajan and mohit sehgal
preity*zinta thumbnail
Thanks Navi :) aha I didn't think anyone would notice that I've used those Aish pictures before :P They're just so pretty, i can't help it :( and YESSS I did watch the OTH marathonn on much .. I saw the episodee wheree Lucas drops outta the team but then comes baccck and then bits and pieces of all the other episodes. I absolutely LOVED Lucas and Peyton in this season, so sad of whats become of them now:( aha don't worry even I know somma the lines, its pretty sad. I love seeing Whitey and Tim againn.

Thanks Aishu, I think I made like six diff versions of that sig before I completely just gave up.

Thanks Pri :) Sorry I don't watch Indian telly so i don't make Indian telly actor stuff.
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love seeing whitey and tim.. I remember in like season 3 or 4.. deb was talking to tims mom about how tim goes to a special school adn deb said something about just say your son is slow haha. I love seeing Jake again.. I prefer his character of Lucas anydaaay but I'm more for leyton than jayton.

Did you watch oth on monday? I saw like the first 15 mins only but my friend told me about what happens in the end with Sam going to her real mom and how brooke wanted to adopt her or something. The beginning with Peyton filming the message for her daughter.. so sad :(. It's like this twisted cycle that will not end with the daughters' moms dying.
preity*zinta thumbnail

^^haha the good old days of OTH. Oh I LOVE Jake, awesome guy, I've always beena  Leyton fan from like season one episode one of OTH so even when Jake and Peyton hooked up I wasn't toOo pleased ..

yess i watched it ... a really sad epi .. with sam leaving and peyton doing all this "just incase stuff" .. you should just watch the endign if you can .. the last ten mins where Brooke tells Sam its okay to go home.
preity*zinta thumbnail

Another update, this ones sorta crap, the font on all these sigs suck

Aish

Deepika

John

Katrina

Ryan-Marrissa

Robert
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Have I mentioned you're kinda hard on yourself Swati?? 😛

The font doesn't suck, each one flows with it's siggy in such a cool way! 😃 The deeps and Aish ones are my fav! 😛

Can't wait for more! 😃

Love you loads,

Meera😳
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The aish siggy is really good. You use my favorite pic of Aish.

Deepika siggy is just amazing. John siggy is just way too hot to handle...LOL  I love how you blend the pictures so perfectly. And the textures you use for them, it's perfect for the pics.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
amaizng swati why r u sayign teh fonsts suck tehy r awesome esp the ash and john sig