Swati’s Gallery #2 - Pg 142/145/148 - Page 81

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Aisha :D I'm glad you liked them!

Thanks Priya :)

Thanks Tanya :)

Thanks Jhanvi! I don't really play around with brushes much but I have so many and I thought I give it a try :p

Thanks Navi! I really like those pics of Aish from the Vogue shoot .. they're so pretty! LOL I didn't think anyone would see that dotted line thing in the Kareena sig .. I hardly play aorund with brushes .. decided to give it a shot this time around .. I just left a Twilight msg in your galllery .. loll .. I'm still rooting for Edward and Bella :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
you should keep playing around with brushes cuz that kareena siggy looks pretty, I like that dot line
absolutely gorge update⭐️....luving every sigg👏👏👏
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HOTTTTTTTTT update :D

your Aish sigs are the best; lovin' the first one the mosttttt :]
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
You can try Swati...but you can never stop with Aish! [P]😉

Love the Dostana ones! 😛 And the second Aish one is pretty! 😃 Same with the Deepika one...but the Twilight one is awesome! 😛

Yeah nimmi's totally right...both shah and Anushka did an outstanding job! 😃  As for twilight...yeah it really had a lot of negative points...😔
preity*zinta thumbnail
Thaks Aishu .. I'll play around some more next time :)

Thanks Ruwani :)

Thanks Krishna!

LOL Meera! I'mma try for my next update it'll be extremely hard since I still have SO many pictures I wanna work with!
I just finished the second book .. I see why people are torned between Jacob and Bella .. They're cute but I still like Bella and Edward together :D And I have a ton of Twilight pictures I wanna play with so that should keep me away from Aish for a while atleast LOL! Thanks for the commments as always :) Yeah the movie was a total disappointment for me .. I expected so much more ..
Edited by preity*zinta - 15 years ago
sabrinaa. thumbnail
i love jacob but i dont want him with bella he's too good for herr :D

anyways, your update was SOO fabuloussss. the ash siggs came out gorgeous, love the brushes and texts!! the first one, it came out really pretty.
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awww 😆 Well still I can't wait to see what you do come up with! AS for Twilight...yeah I've always been an EB girl, but I've grown to love Jake...kinda! 😛
preity*zinta thumbnail
Thanks Sabrina :) - lol Jacob's a cool dude .. I sorta felt bad for him towards the end of the 2nd book... but I'm an Edward/Bella fan so I wasn't that upset :p

Thanks Jess!

Meera - Same here .. I fell in love with Edward and Bella in the first book! I was sorta upset that Edward was barely in the second book but then he came back towards the endd .. Jake's cool .. I like him .. but not with Bella :p
preity*zinta thumbnail
lol Meera your PZ and SRK sig is so cute!

Another update :)
Bipasha

Kareena

Kristen and Robert

Sonam

|| ||

Leyton Avi

See I can do without Aish :p