Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Navi - Will surely check it out :D I love anything Katrina! And nope I don't think I've ever made anythinng Arjun Rampal.

Thanks Zahra :)

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Very very pretty Swati!!! 👏 👏 Ash looks gorgeous! 😃
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Swatiiiiiii AMAZINGGG siggy's the Ash siggy looks great. 👏 👏 👏

And unforgetable tour..ermm I want to go but not sure if I'll go. 😆 I would have most def. gone if SRK or Priyanka were coming but Preity and Madhuri are coming soo not sure... 😆 Are you going? 😉 Edited by *Aman_I* - 15 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

Meera - I'mma go see the movie this weeeknd! So I'll def make some after seeing it :D .. If you seen it yet?

Thanks Aman! Yess I'm going .. I got my tickets last weeek! BoOo Hoo you get to see Madhuri .. She's not coming to where I am ..

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Awesome!!! 😃 😃 And yeah I saw it! 😛 😳 I loved it! 😳

Oooo you get to see the concert? Lucky! 😳
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Thanks Aman! Yess I'm going .. I got my tickets last weeek! BoOo Hoo you get to see Madhuri .. She's not coming to where I am ..

Aww really Madhuri is not coming there? Why?

preity*zinta thumbnail

Meera - I've read some good reviews .. I didn't like the promos too much .. Nor any of the songs .. But I love the Saif-Rani pair! So I guess we'll just see what happens this weekend :) And yupp! I'm goinnng woot! Preity and Aish .. LOL I wouldn't dare miss it :p

Aman - Yeah boo .. Madhuri isn't coming .. She's only coming to some parts of the tour which doesn't include where I am .. which sucks .. I would have loved to see her in concert!

indiandoll89 thumbnail

Meera - I've read some good reviews .. I didn't like the promos too much .. Nor any of the songs .. But I love the Saif-Rani pair! So I guess we'll just see what happens this weekend :) And yupp! I'm goinnng woot! Preity and Aish .. LOL I wouldn't dare miss it :p

Aww same here, I didn't even wanna watch it!😆😆 but yeah saif-rani are totally cute!😃 As for preity and aish, I shud've guessed!😉

preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ Yeaah it's not everyday that Aishwarya and Preity team up for a concert. I just could NOT miss it! I realllly liked Saif and Rani together in Hum Tum it's like one of my all time favourite movies and then TRP was alrightish .. So I'm hoping they'll be all amazing again like they were in Hum Tum!
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ohh I really liked the first song you sent.. Last Request, the lyrics and the beats really nice.

LOL They always have the prettiest pictures :p OoO vacation! fun fun .. If you don't mind me asking where are you going? And havee funn.

Dude did you make that Katrina sig? Cuz I've noticed sometimes your stuff has NG as the copyright and I dunno if that's you .. And if that is made by you can I save the sig cuz its oh sooo prettty!

Here's a tiny Aish update, It's just two sigs but I really liked this picture of her!

and one random John avie to match the old john sig I made

Just outta curiousity .. Is anyone going to the Unforgettable Tour that's taking off in a few weeks?

Awsome Work Swati..........👏