Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! beautifulllll sigs swati di!
esp dat bips n john's ones!! they r damn gud man, fab as always 👏
preity*zinta thumbnail

Glad you liked it Sanya :)

Thanks Navi! Ohh yes pretty font eh? I just got it yest .. It's this site where if you send in your handwriting the chic turns it into a font (here's the site if anyones interested: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/scrapbook/fonts/fontsforpeas/)some ppl have the prettiest writing everr .. LMAOO to the vicadin .. I do make a lotta sigs eh .. I just have loaads of time on my hands :p

Thanks Meera!!

Thanks Ghungrooo! And Thanks for using that OSO avie! I love the second sig you made!

Thanks secret.love :)

Thanks Zainab!

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Aman - LoL yeaah .. Oh yess .. Singh is King .. I've seen some pretty Katrina stills from that movie I'll see if I can find some of the two together :)

I made few Katrina siggy's she looked really nice I posted those siggy's a while ago. And I just made a Akshay siggy. lol Can't wait to see the siggy's. 😳

Angelic_A thumbnail
Hey swati do you have that preity picture saved? the one oyur using in you siggy??? If yes can you send it to me pleaseeeeee. 😃
preity*zinta thumbnail
@ Aman - Ohh Katrina sigs .. I'll totally be checking out your gallery sooon .. And yess .. I think I have that picture saved .. I'll PM it to you now :)
Angelic_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

@ Aman - Ohh Katrina sigs .. I'll totally be checking out your gallery sooon .. And yess .. I think I have that picture saved .. I'll PM it to you now :)

Thanks. 😳 And I Made sooooooo many Katrina siggy's. 😆 And 2 Singh is King siggy's. 😳😉

preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ Just saw your update! It was fabulousss!!! Here's the PZ pic you wanted: http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/1659/558437999ig8.jpg
Angelic_A thumbnail

[QUOTE=preity*zinta]^^ Just saw your update! It was fabulousss!!! Here's the PZ pic you wanted: http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/1659/558437999ig8.jpg[/QU OTE]

Thankuuuu. 🤗

Woww the pic is a little hard to work with. 😆

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ooh, bookmarked that font site.. windows vista is so weird.. if i download fonts and extract them like i used to on the xp, fonts wont work.. so, i end up print screening the text from dafont.. hahah, its so weird..

preity looks so pretty in that picture, her expression is filled with emotions yet expressionless [yes, i make no sense..perhaps vicadin for me?].
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow swatiii! simply amazing workk!