India-Forums

Solhah Singaarr
Solhah Singaarr

May 7- sonia n shakti kidnapped shagun =[

--huma-- Goldie
--huma--
--huma--

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

-sonia tells shifali not to wrry kz khushi wont say nethin n if she dus then no ones guna believe her kz shes a kid. shifali says tht yeh shes a kid but look at her innocence ppl will believe her. sonia say syeah we gotta be very careful now.

-babuji feeds khushi. khushi asks him wens mom guna cum back? he tells her tht her grandma needs her daughter so hes w/her until she gets well. then she asks him r u sad tht sumer chachu is gone missing. bbauji says: yeah but myheart says tht he wil cum back. then she asks: then y were sonia n shagun chachi laughing? bauji is shocked. sonia n shifali r shcked 2. sonia cums n tells him tht shagun bhabhi is always sad n upset bout sumer bhaiyya so i thought of makin her laugh a little but then she thought of things tht sumer used to do n tht made us laugh. but then evrytime we tlkd bout sumer she wud have tears in her eyes kz she keeps crying for him. babujit ells sonia to stop shagun from crying, kz my heart says tht sumer if allright n alive.

-shakti is watchin the video of shifali killin sumer wen sonia cums in n tells him the whole story fo wat khushi told babuji. shakti tells sonia tht htye have to be very careful now. a little mistake can cause a huge problem. he tells sonia tht he himslef wud have to find proof of sumer's death. they have to look for an evidence. sonia tells him tht how can they find such an evidence tht will lead others to believe tht sumer's dead. we have to wait impatiently til the police finds an evidence. shakti says: we cant wait for ne1 else. we have to do wta we can as soon a spossible. come w/me. he drags her to shagun's room.

-thye cum to shaguns room. shakti opens the tijori n takes out sumer's ring. then he remembers tht he has sumer's cell in his pocket. shifali is confused bout wat shakti is doin. then her eyes catch the money in the safe box. she keeps starin at it. sonia cums n looks at wat shifali is lookin at. then shakti explains to dem how he got sumer's cell. it was in sumer's hands while he was fallin off the cliffe n shakti got it in his hands. then he packs sumer's ring, watch n cell in a white piece of cloth. [rumal]. sonia asks shifali wats she starin at? tht money is nuthin compared to wat sonia is bout to her wen shes done her work. then shakti tells dem his plan n wat hes bout to do w/sumer's things.

-urvashi remmebrs the time wen sumer sang her a song on her mehendi. shifali stops by her room. she takes sum glycerin n puts it in her eyes. strts cryin n wlaks upto urvashi. urvashi cries: bhabhi, shifali says: no, urvashi un cry. ur bro is alive. sumer is alive. [she sounds so much like the real shagun] u shudnt cry in this condition. in this conition u gotta wrry bout ur slf n ur baby. now promise me u wont cry. urvashi puts her hands around shifali's hands n says: em srry bhabhi. i shud be stoppin u 4rm cryin but u have so much strength to stop ur tears. shifali says: wen God gives us troubles he gives us strength too. urvashi asks: but bhabhi y didnt sumer contact us den if hes alive. shifali says: i keep thinkin tht 2., but i dun get an answer then she cries. urvashi sa: wats dis? after makin m froms top crying u strt crying, too. she wipes shifali's glycerin-tears. then they hug. shifali acts like if she has had enough of sonia's drama.

-later babuji calls damni n tells her tht the police havent found sumer yet. he says: pray tht thye find him. take care of ur mom. here tlk to khushi, she misses u alot. khushi says: hello mama, i miss u....the police cums in, they tell babuji tht they found sumer's things. shakti cums out to watc wat police says n if babuji is now guna belive tht sumer is dead. the police asks: can u tell us if the cell belongs to sumer. babuji takes out his cell n calls sumer cell. the cell rings. hes shocked. shakti smiles.shifali gets tears in her eyes. bbauji says: yeah its his. police says: look we cudnt find his dead body. shifali says: inspector, dun call him a dead body.my sumer's alive n he...babuji tell him tht...police says: look, nobody can survive from fallin rom such a huge cliffe. we were lucky enough to find sum things. shifali says: no those r things tht sumer owned. em guna survive by looking at these things until u find sumer. shakti is proud of her acting. she says: i willwear my mangalsutra n ym solhah singaarr kz my umer is stil alive. sumer, where r u? shifali looks at sonia n shakti. they smile.

-shakti tells sonia ns hifali tht at night he put sumer's stuff in the jungle down the cliff very carefully. then he syas: but i still cant understand where his dead body went. did the wild animals eat it? did it drown in the river? wheres it? shifali says: sahibji, forget bout it. he is dead, they found th eviidence now evry1 noes hes dead. now u gotta plan wat to do next. shakti says: wat we r guna do nxt-we r not guna do nethin until sumer's tervi is done. [i think tervi is wen evrybody cums together to believe n spread the belief tht sumers now dead n we all gota believe tht fact n live w/it. or it can also mean tht u burn his ashes.] he says: once the tervi is done, the chatruvedi property will be in our hands. shifali says: but ow are we guna get it? shakti says: the property is in shaguns name. now wat a coincidence ur the real shagun for us. u will give us all the property. shifali asks: but sahibji, i can do tht but wen it cums to signin the papers. who will sign it? my thumb? shakti smiles: the papers will be signed by the REAL SHAGUN. sifali is shocked: rela shagun?? sonia smiles: yeah shifali we killed sumer but notthe real shagun. shifali is shocked. sonia says: yeha we kidnapped shgaun n put her sumwhere unknown, so we can get the property papers signed by her. shifali smils: i swear u guys have smart brains. but hweres the real shagun.

-the real shagun is tied in a dark place. shes unconscious. all around her is a mess of boxes.Cry

well i guess the eal shagun wasnt able to save sumerCry

the end

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapJaanu80ddluva131***Anu***123456rspretty786Katrina82val0822sumu87~~~Sweta~~~daddysgirl786deshi2007

ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
thanx so much for the update.
Can't wait for the real Shagun to escape or maybe Sumer will save her.
sweetie4eva IF-Dazzler
sweetie4eva
sweetie4eva

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
thnxxxxxxxxxxx
and poor shagun
how cud shakti nd sonia be so cruel Angry Angry
daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!!!

not the same story again Confused
pretty786 Senior Member
pretty786
pretty786

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
thanku....no comment....seems like a nicee episode...:)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top