Fun begins with ’Excuse my excuse’

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello friends! 😛 😊   

Still Making Excuses?😆 - No worries, this thread won't make you feel guilty of your excuses. 😉

Rather, it'd make you proud, for this thread is to commomorate members who can make great/funny excuses on situations given that week.

Do any of u guys remember this?? Preeti di had started this a looong time ago.. them once Pooja and i bacame viewbies we did it...and then we kinda stopped for some reason...but its back!!!
    All you have to do is make funny or believeble or crazy excuses to escape the situation that will be given to you.
  • You can also PM us situations you'd like us to give the members on which they'll have to make excuses. PM ~Anji~ , Fazila* or gk_09 with them.

This week's situation :
 Your teacher asks for u to hand in an assaignment but u arent done because you were partying all night last night...now what's your excuse? 
PS - post your excuses as replies to this thread

Who know your replies and excuses might actually help someone in trouble. 😛 😆 So please put on your thinking caps... Waiting for all your great excuses.

Regards,
IF Misc Dev Team😊

Referred to Preeti di (daspreets) previous posts. Thanks to her.
My excuse will be that WHEN I WAS LEAVING FROM SKOOL MY MOMS CAR WAS BROKEN SO I HAD TO TAKE THE BUS BUT I ACTUALLY TOOK THE WRONG BUS AND IT BROUGHT ME IN A OTHER CITY AND I WAITED JUST TO 9 PM SOO THEN MY MOM CAME THEN WHEN I WAS GOING IN SIDE OF MY HOUSE I TRIPPED AND THEN I WENT TO BED ... ITS KIND OF DUMB BUT I GAVE IT A TRY 😊 😊
Originally posted by ~Anji~

Hello friends! 😛 😊   

Still Making Excuses?😆 - No worries, this thread won't make you feel guilty of your excuses. 😉

Rather, it'd make you proud, for this thread is to commomorate members who can make great/funny excuses on situations given that week.

• Do any of u guys remember this?? Preeti di had started this a looong time ago.. them once Pooja and i bacame viewbies we did it...and then we kinda stopped for some reason...but its back!!!
  • All you have to do is make funny or believeble or crazy excuses to escape the situation that will be given to you.
  • You can also PM us situations you'd like us to give the members on which they'll have to make excuses. PM ~Anji~ , Fazila* or gk_09 with them.

This week's situation :
 Your teacher asks for u to hand in an assaignment but u arent done because you were partying all night last night...now what's your excuse? 

PS - post your excuses as replies to this thread

Who know your replies and excuses might actually help someone in trouble. 😛 😆 So please put on your thinking caps... Waiting for all your great excuses.

Regards,
IF Misc Dev Team😊

Referred to Preeti di (daspreets) previous posts. Thanks to her.

umm....the dog ate it??

well i dont have a dog LOL
😆😆

my excuse would be..................um......................

MY BRO/SIS DIDNT LET ME ENTER THE HOUSE COZ I DELETED HIS/HER FILES FROM THE COMP AND I COULDNT GET MY BOOK

very lame excuse i'm not good at this coz i never made one and i ddnt need to😆😆
My excuse would be i went to the shop to get the assignment spiral binded but i forgot to give the page no. and they messed up the pages so i had to take it back to the shop this morning and left it there to get binded properly.
umm...i was badly ill? with migrain this morning so i left it at home becoz wen u get a migrain u lose concentration
I didn't do it because I didn't want to add heavy workload to my dear lovely, beautiful, easy-going teacher . 😳 Edited by fly2me - 15 years ago

excuse?🤔

I forgot it😆 this way when I get home l can do it😆

OR

tell the teacher l miss class and l didn't know l was suppose to do an assignment😆