India-Forums

Santaan
Santaan

Written Update 7 May

gudgal Senior Member
gudgal
gudgal

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys me busy with work. so lets have update today. Kar (who looks like has come from some jungle, reminds me of some pre historic man) tells massi ur lying, massi says God if I am lying then cut my tongue.  poo is all Evil SmileEvil Smile. Anu tells her massi its ok, kar has just come, he must be tired lets not trouble me. massi says I am only telling the truth. Kar should know wats happening to his wife behind his back. Poo tells kar i only want to tell u that u should give her some time , she will adjust to ur family, but u they cant send her home like this when u are not there, we stay in a society and ppl ask us questions. kar is like OuchOuch, he says there must be some misunderstanding, my parents wont do like this. massi is like if u dont believe us then u go and ask them. and all women just Evil SmileEvil Smile

Kar come home and gayu is very happy to see them, so is par. gayu inquires about his new look and he says he was sick, but alright now.OuchOuch gayu takes their aarti and says u r coming after a long time. kar is like OuchOuch par asks him u were going to come in the morning? kar says went to pick up anu. he says let me tell all of u one thing, when I am not there anu u wont go to ur mother's house. gayu says we sent her.ConfusedConfused kar is like she is lonely there and keeps crying. gayu tells we thought she would feel happy staying with her mother. kar is like why dont u think she is happy staying with u guys? gayu and par and suh are like OuchOuchOuch kar tells that in my absence anu wont stay at her mother's house as people talk lot of rubbish. anu sweet talks and says forget it, u have just come and I will not go to my mom's place and if I go only with u. gayu says ok we will have dinner, par says mom has been cooking from morning. kar says no I am not hungey I ate at anu' s place and I am not hungry, want to rest. anu is happy and kar and gayu are Confused

Shubh calls those guys and tells I cant keep that stuff , my family will be in danger. The guy says our work is only dangerous, so why u worrying? shubh asks till when should I keep this stuff? the man cuts the phone.

Next day morning kar says give me yesterday's food, missed a lot of mom's cooking. when par wants to explain why anu left he says its ok, that topic is closed. gayu gets food and par and gayu are happy. lats comes with the maid and she says she is taking a holiday the next day. lats disagrees but gayu tells lats to give her time off. lats and gayu have a cute fight. par tells that we might get a new maid. gayu says its not needed this maid will come in a week, just a matter of a week. anu overhears and says I will help. lats says we all will do the work. anu thinks in her mind now see wat I doAngryAngryAngry

Here angad calls and wants to meet, initially suh refuses but angad convinces her. she then agrees and says I have to come home before 9 pm

. gayu is sweeping, anu offers to  help but gayu says ur not well, u take reast. anud decides on a new  plan.  she drops some fruit peels on floor and says sorry I dropped it, gayu says its ok I will do it. gayu is trying hard to remove a heavy sofa and anu is talking to her friend. lats comes and sees this. she is OuchOuchOuch lats says we have to go to buy vegetables. anu says yeah I will rest till then. anu stares at lats and thinks something is wrong. anu says the iron is hot, strike now. Anu is cleaning and mama and mami come there and say why u do all this? we will do it, u just take care of us. and mami cleans and mama says I will tell if someone is coming. and he sees kar coming and anu is acting as if she is working very hard and kar comes and he is OuchOuchOuch. mama and mami express fake concern and says where this princess is staying in a hut. mama and mami says see wat has happened of ur wife? he asks anu who told u all this? anu says mom only expects I do all this. If she doesnt expect then she should have refused. he gets angry and says we will get a new servant,I am working so hard, I will talk to mom. and anu tries to climb on a stool to clean and she slips and falls ( I think this is also faked OuchOuch) , there is ambulance and everyone comes there, poo and massi come and ask everyone to leave. lats and gayu see ppl leaving from her house. they ask wat happened? par says that anu fell down. gayu says I want to meet her. suh says doc has told us not to meet her. gayu asks why? mama mami come and say she was doing the entire house work and she fell. poo asks why did anu do all this? If u didnt have a maid then u should have told us, I would have got an army of servants. but this is not done. gayu says believe me I didn't ask her to do all this.massi says u just shut up. gayu is like OuchOuch

The doc comes out and says she has to take rest, see that she is not tensed otherwise her life will be hell. gayu and par are like OuchOuch. massi goes out with the doc and he asks its a minor injury, she says u will get money for wat u said. massi thinks the game has just begun, now soon I will separate kar from his family. AngryAngry

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mrvlsmedhssserenebhavikadhiaseasonssivanta29archie76abiakshichinnasriashwinipatilmeens_2001chat_222sumu87simy14mushkan_2003knumnum

famy.kn Goldie
famy.kn
famy.kn

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged
the worst episode Dead..thanx for ue prompt updates Big smile
Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
gosh stupid anu but thanks for the update Clap

• Page 1 of 1