Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: The Prom Night part 10, pg 16(the end (Page 5)

chander992 Goldie
chander992
chander992

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
gr8 parts 1-3
cant wait for them to fall in love....
and jai to get a makeover...and dumpin roshini for bani
so gr8
cont soon

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:07am | IP Logged
very good part.....looks like Jai and Bani getting closer and I'm liking it .....please continue.....
Pooja_fren Senior Member
Pooja_fren
Pooja_fren

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Thank u guy for ur wonderful comments and support. It really feels good that someone liked my work and is waiting for my update, So here it is.

10:45 The Recess Break

Bani with her friends was waiting for Jai at same place. They saw him coming but was being very careful not to trip and was walking slowing. Watching him walking like that girls couldn't control themselves and brust out laughing.

"What's so funny?" said Jai with confusion
"you" said rano and they started laughing again

"ok Bani gotta go. Bye And Jai" said Rashi Jai looked at her but she just came forward pecked his cheek and went winking.

And Jai understood that Bani told them abt yesterday's incident.

"Where were u Jai? You are five minutes late" said Bani with mock anger.

"Bani I am 5 minutes late not five hrs. You are saying as if I commited some crime"

"The break is just fifteen minutes if u come five minutes then how will it work?"

"Ok Ok sorry lets go" said Jai with joining hands in front of Bani.

When they reach locker Roshni just passed from them making their plan flop.
Jai got dissapointed and Bani was least bothered but somewhere she was relieved.

"Bani what to do? She is gone" asked Jai

"Nothing. Just wait for tomorrow till then u can talk to me"

" Bani I was thinking since u are helping a lot will u come with me for dinner"
asked Jai not sure of himself.

Bani was surprised and she definitely didn't hide it from him. "Jai are u sure? u wanna go date with Roshni or me?"

"Bani u are getting me wrong. Its just a friendly date as a thanks from me to u"

"Umm" tapping her finger in her cheeks thinking a lot well pretending to she finally agreed. "OK Jai"

"So I will come to ur house at 7:30. Where do u wanna go?

"Anywhere It doesn't matter"

07:30 Evening

After the shrill ring of door bell Bani came running towards living room screaming at her topmost voice

"Mom I will be late. Will come home by midnight"

"Bani" glared her mom

"Ya ya no drinking no misbehaving no kissing par mom thoda sa to chalta hain na"
Bani winked to her mother

"Bani k pitaji sunte ho What ur daughter is saying" shouted Kiran to her husband

"chill mom I was just joking" saying Bani kissed her mom. Door bell rang again.
"mom u made me late and don't worry its Jai no sexy hunk that I will go fida over" saying that she ran away to open the door. There stand Jai wearing Black suit and trousers bigger in size hanging on the shoulders definetely not his, hair nicely combed backwards well tried to but was failed misarable. First thing that came to Bani's mind was hair cut. He definetly needed it but something was different.

Bani was trying to figure what was it mean while Jai was busy staring Bani wearing beautiful Black strapless dress reaching just abovee her knees making her more than beautiful hugging her body showing her every curves, her hair left open. (cant express properly have a look) 

http://www.feverclothing.com/images/homepage.jpg

Jai was so mesmerised by her that he could not take his eye off Bani and without thinking said
"Bani u look beautiful" As word left his mouth he suddenly became shy and blushed as if instead of him, Bani complimented.

Watching his sate bani couldn't help but smile kissed his cheek and said "Oh! Jai u are so sweet " which made him blush him more.

"Jai why u look diferent today. Omg ur glasses"
"Er.. it broked"

Jai had a very beautiful hazel brown eyes with lots of depth in it where anyone can drown and Bani wa left sataring at it.

"Lets go" saying that bani wraped her arms with jai and went toward paarking lot. There was parked Jai's black Merceedes. Bani was quite impressed with his car.

"wow Jai u have u have beautiful car"

"Thanks but its not mine I borrowed from one of my friends to show u that will it be good to take Roshni a date in it"

Hearing that Bani became a bit disapointed and without saying a word went inside the car.

After fifteen minutes drive both reached to a beautiful resturant (couldn't think of any so think as u like). The chauffer opened the door and both went towards their table. Jai being a gentleman ttok out chair for bani, made her sit and went to his chair. Waiter came and both ordered their food. Both were chatting non stop quite comfortable in each other company. Making fun of each other, laughing.

"Jai do u know how beautiful ur eyes are?" said Bani staring at his eyes which made Jai uncomfortable for some moment.

"First thing we do tomorrow is buy lens for u, a clear lens so that everybody know how beautiful ur eyes are then I will book an appointent for ur hair cut. I know a very good hair dressermwhich will give perfect cut to ur hair"

"Hair cut why?" Asked Jai with shock and amusement thinking how would he live without his beloved hair.

"Why do u love ur hair this much Jai which does nothing but nake u look like monkey, no offence"

"Bani" whimpered Jai

"no nothing is gonna work, u are under me and have to do whatever I will tell you" said Bani with stern face and signalled waiter for bill.
But when jai to take his wallet did he realise that he left his wallet in his another trousers which he had tried earlier for tonight.

"Oh!no"

"What happened Jai?" asked Bani
"I forgot my wallet at home" said a very panicked Jai

"What? Even I don't have money" since Bani had no ockets in her dress she didn't brought any money and carrying bags was not her sup of tea.

"don't worry I will go and call my brother he will bring some" With that he went to call but at midway remembered that his brother has gone at outing with his schoolmate and their was noone at home.

"Bani there is no one at my home. Whom do I call"

"I will try my house then" but luck wasn't there in their favour as her phone was coming unavailable……..

Getting tired like hell after washing almost 100 plates, 400 cups and glasses, 200 bowls and uncountable spoons, forks and knife they made their way towards their car walikng 2 miles per hour Bani hair done up in a bun, Jai's suit hanging on his shulder, shirt sleeve rolled on his hand but on reaching there they couldn't find a site of it. On moving closer they got a note written car clamped. While coming to resturanr they didn't notice that they parked at no Parking area. Jai and Bani both groaned in frustration.

"What do we do now" asked Jai

" I think god is not with ue today So we need to walk"

After walking for half an hour hand in hand with bani's head on Jai's shoulder they reached Bani's home.
"Finally" said Jai

"Ya finally. Thanks Jai I had wonderful night today with u" said Bani holding his hand

"come on Bani u shouldn't lie to me I know how gr8 time u had with me"

"No really Jai I enjoyed my time but just I feeling itchy all over my body with that dish washing liquid on my body, my hand s are hurting carrying all those heavy plates" Saying that tey both of them started laughing.
After some time they both stopped and were staring deeply at eachother. Both anaware who they are, where they were came toward each other and finally their lips meet but only for brief second. Realization stuck both and bani went inside her house wishing him goodnight on a rush……

Thank u. Hope u enjoyed reading it beacause I did while writing it Plz comment and say where should I improve.

Edited by Pooja_fren - 10 May 2008 at 5:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

static_chaos23cjs369

purpletoxic Groupbie
purpletoxic
purpletoxic

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
omggggggg what a part mind blowing
chander992 Goldie
chander992
chander992

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
gr8 part...
cont soon
banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,too good Clap Clap Clap
sawani2 Groupbie
sawani2
sawani2

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
This is so cute. Jai bani are falling for each other.
sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
new concept new story .simply loved it .plzzzzzzz continue soon
Smile

Go to top