Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: The Prom Night part 10, pg 16(the end (Page 10)

jeenal20 IF-Stunnerz
jeenal20
jeenal20

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:16am | IP Logged
plz cont soon
wow what a twist
jb both missing each other
wow bani is in love
gr88 part
plzzzz cont soon

Pooja_fren Senior Member
Pooja_fren
Pooja_fren

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hi
Sorry guys cant update today
got exam
Bye Smile
siumi IF-Dazzler
siumi
siumi

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Good luck for your exam!!!!!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile
Nimmie1`2 Senior Member
Nimmie1`2
Nimmie1`2

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
All the Best in your exams and take your time ;)

Nimmie
amiee IF-Dazzler
amiee
amiee

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
good luck for your exams
jeenal20 IF-Stunnerz
jeenal20
jeenal20

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
good luck 4 ur exams
do well
Pooja_fren Senior Member
Pooja_fren
Pooja_fren

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys for the delay and thank u for all ur best wishes but u wont believe I was half an hour late for my exam. Don't ask me how. Thank god that I could complete it. Here is your next part.

Canteen was as usual full with people in a line waiting for food, shouting, chatting, laughing and among them was Bani, silently waiting for her turn with friends. Jai was returning after taking his food where he spotted Bani.

"Hi Bani!" shouted Jai so that his voice could reach her in such huge crowd.

Bani turned and seeing Jai after such a long time, she couldn't control her happiness and ran and hugged him. Even Jai hugged her back.

"Bani, Where were u? I could never find u at school. Since Mrs Kagoda had divided our English class in two different sections I couldn't even meet u there"

"Nowhere Jai just busy in the studies. U know exams are coming"

"Ya ya Exams. Let's have lunch together. I have a lot to talk to u"

"U go and sit at the table. I am coming after taking food"

After sometime when Bani was going towards table where Jai was waiting for her, she saw Roshni there with Jai eating from his plate. The smile that was in Bain's face some moment ago disappeared in air and same sadness replaced it. She didn't want to go and face them but since Jai was waiting for her she had no choice.

"O Hi Bani!"

"Hi Roshni! Jai we will talk later u have ur lunch with Roshni"
said Bani fighting the tears that were going to fall any moment. Not seeing Jai was one thing but seeing him with Roshni happily sharing his lunch was painful. She was so immersed in her pain and hurt that she refused to look the same sadness in Jai's face when she said that she would talk to him later. Jai on the other hand wanted to speak to Bani, tell her a lot but he even didn't know what he wanted to say so he just kept quite looking Bani.

"Bani I have kept a party on my house on coming Saturday in honour of Jai and I would like u to be there with your friends" said Roshni.
"I am sorry Roshni but since exams are coming I wouldn't be able to come." Said Bani.
Rano and Rashi who were just listening to them. Both of them knew why she was denying to go but they want Bani to face truth more than that they want Jai and Bani to face each other, know own and each other's feelings. Now days they hardly spend some time with eachother so spending some time with each other in this party might help them see the truth and come out of their miseries  so after hearing Bani's denail Rano spoke "Don't worry Roshni even Bani will come with us".

"But"
tried speaking Bani but was cut by Rashi

"Ya Rano is true even Bani is coming with us" that made Bani quite.

Friday Debenham's Store (was going to write Mumbai Metro mall after watching today's episode but suddenly realised that they are in London)

Rano and Rashi had brought Bani for shopping to cheer her up seeing her in same state. After going through all the shops finally they have found something good for Bani to wear on Saturday night.

"Bani I think this dress will look good on u" said Rashi handling her the cloth.

"I agree. It seems like it is especially made for u. Go and try it"

"If u two are telling its good then I will buy why waste time"
said Bani not even bothering to look the dress properly.

"Come on Bani how would we know whether the dress will fit or not till u wont wear it. Now don't agree go and change" said Rano with stern face which made Bani reluctantly go into the fitting room.

While getting dressed she heard some girls laughing next to her fitting room.

"Girls Do u think I should wear this dress tomorrow at the party" just by the voice Bani came to know that it's Roshni and her friends.

"Wow Roshni u look beautiful in it. Tomorrow everyone eyes is gonna be at u" said on of her friends.

"Definitely but what I fail to understand is why did u invited Bani and her Behenji friends in our party" asked another friend.

"Well Bani's friends because without them she wont come"

"And Bani"

"I think u guys don't know I had Bani trying to help Jai talk to me, be friends with me and because of her today he is in present state. I was thinking he would ask me for Prom night but till yet he haven't. I refused a lot of buys waiting for me and don't wait to do further. So I am calling her so that she will some brain on Jai's head and he would finally ask me for Prom."
Saying that Roshni went towards counter with her laughing friends whereas Bani remained stunned inside the fitting room.

Sorry if its short but thought something is better than nothing.
Hope u like it

Edited by Pooja_fren - 15 May 2008 at 5:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

static_chaos23

banijai19_life Senior Member
banijai19_life
banijai19_life

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
wow,they both love each other,gr8 update Clap Clap Clap

Go to top