janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey
gr8 start...
cont.soooon
ragamthalam0 thumbnail
Cute story jai is nerd ,, its refreshing that he isn't into business ,, and bani lying to her parents,, pls continue soon
Pooja_fren thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for ur wonderful comments. Not used to getting such response in IF, it was really overwhelming. I read a story called "Don't Bet On Love" by sweet dreams and had always desire to share it with u guys so after gathering a lot of caurage I posted it as a FF but after reading such comments and apprecistion I started feeling cheater so I am sharing this information with u guys. The main theme of this FF is frm that story but dialogues are mine.

Hope u will still read it.

After opening the door there stands Jai with hair all over his face.

Pushkar: Come in Jai

After entering the house Pushkar had left his bag at the side of entrance which Jai didn't see and nearly tripped over it. It was Pushkar who saved him otherwise…

A very embarrased Jai: Hi Bani!

Bani to herself here comes chidia ka ghosla(don't know what they say in English)

Bani: Hi Jai

Pushkar: u guys chat I will freshen up and come.

After he was gone both Jai and Bani were siliently sitting in her sitting room Bani cursing her luck and Jai hoping that Bani will start the conversation. After a long silience Jai started the conversation.

Jai: Bani I am really sorry for puting u in such mess.

Bani: No its alright but I think its me who should apologize for telling all those stuff about u said with sleepish grin

Jai laughed and said I think u forgot what ur brother said I am used to all this.

Bani: So when should I start training u?

Jai: I hope tomorrow evening will be fine I have my nephew to pick up from school. From tomorrow I will tell my sister manage.

Bani: Ok then see u tomorrow at school.

Jai: Where?

Bani: When do u have ur free lessons?

Jai: Tomorrow I have fourth lesson free.

Bani: No I cant meet at that time as Mrs. Kagoda has kept special classes for we English totured students. What about lunch? We can meet at canteen.

Jai: That would be gr88. Bye bye and tell pushkar bye too

Bani: I will

With that Jai went but not before tripping in the same bag again.

Oh! God help me help jai, Bani prayed to god.

Tomorrow afternoon after having another boring lesson with Mrs. Kagoda Bani was going towards canteen to have lunch with her friend Rano and Rashi completely forgeting that Jai was waiting her there.

Rano: Hey Bani what would u like to have?

Bani: What's there?

Rano: Umm Rice, Lamb curry, Chicken, vegetable curry and salad for the meal, as usual slices of pizza, sweetcorn and custard as dessert.

Bani: Oh! Those saltless curries and rice, pizza with corn why the hell do they have to put corn in every single food.

Rashi: Everyday u ask same thing and everyday u say the same thing.

Bani: yaya then I will have the same Rice and chicken with pineapple juice.

Jai had seen Bani entering the canteen but die to the crowd wasn't able to call her. After Bani and her friends had taken their food Jai went toward their table.

Jai: Hi Bani.

Bani: Oh hi jai. I am sorry completely forgot abt ur meeting. U must have waited a long.

Jai: No problem, I can wait whole day just watching Roshni with that he looked towards Roshni who was sorrounded by hi fi girls of school complementing about her new dress.
Bani, Rano and Rashi all three of them turned their faces disgustingly.

Bani: Jai I think we can start ur traing everyday after schol. U come to my house at 5 and we can do till 8. Is that OK with u?

Jai: Ya its fine.

The shrill ringing of the bell told them that their lunch is finished and should ne joining their lessons.

Bani: Ok Jai see u at 5 then. Bye!

Jai:Bye!

After Jai went Rano and Rashi were looking at her asking abt the meeting.

Bani: Its a long story and with that they went to their classes Bani narrating them abt her unfateful luck.

At 5 In the evening

Bani eyed Jai from head to toe observing his haircut to glasses, his dress sense to choice of his shoes and his most loved 5 yrs old school bag. From where do I start he need a complete make over.

To be continued
I know not a good place to end but was in hurry. I hope I will update next part at night. plz tell me where i need to impr
ove.

Edited by Pooja_fren - 15 years ago
basket thumbnail
great part!!

hahaha...jai is soo funny....

i hope he ends up falling for bani though....

thanks
please cont soon
Sanju

exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey..its an g8 part..plz..plz...cont soon...
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gr88 part though
plz put some more jb sences
purpletoxic thumbnail
wow great please cont soonnnnnnnnn
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part
cant really imagine jai as a geek
πŸ‘
nishiraju thumbnail
hey ........ πŸ˜‰ nice story .......pls cont sooooon
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha....jai, you don't need to change yourself to impress someone.....a person must accept you for the way you are....but of course you need to stop tripping, that's dangerous!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

very interesting πŸ‘.....please continue