Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF: The Prom Night part 10, pg 16(the end

Pooja_fren Senior Member
Pooja_fren
Pooja_fren

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Hi guys,

After reading almost all FFs and left with no job to do I am trying to write a FF of my own. Don't know how will it be but hope that with ur help I will able to do it and do it good. I would especially like to dedicate this FF to all FF writers who has given their precious time to write such beautifull FF, entertain we readers and inspired people like me.

Thank u

Hope u will like it

The Prom Night

After having a very fiercing lesson with her English teacher, Bani was almost killing her mother made omelette thinking it to be her English teacher Mrs. Kagoda's face. Why can't English be like Maths and Science where (a+b)2 = a2 +b2 +2ab having a fixed answer not like in English where u have 'n' number of answers for a single question? Why should I be bother that Shakespeare wrote his poem usually unrhymed and consisting of ten syllables to a line? These poets if they didn't have sane mind then it doesn't mean they should make we normal people insane with their peoms which normal humanbeing can never make sense of it.

It is usually told that people who are good at Maths and science are naturally good at other subjects but Bani was the person who proved this theory wrong. Bani with sharp mind and intellegence who could solve the toughest Maths problem without blink of an eye could never get B in her English litreture and Mrs Kagoda was making her life hell for it. She was jolted out of her thoughts by the sharp doorbell. On opening the door there stands her twin brother Pushkar who was smelling as if he hasn't bath since he was born. Shocked in sweat after his basketball match Pushkar eyed his sister with mischief which didn't go unnotice by Bani and knew there was a problem.

Pushkar: Bani did u hear that our Prom night date has been finalized and its on 19th June?

Bani: yes I heard it, so?

Pushkar: I think this time along with school charity even I will get some charity.

Bani: How?

Pushkar: I bet 20 with my two friend that this time Jai is gonna dance with Roshni in prom night.

Bani who was sipping her fav. Pineapple juice chocked on hearing that and watched Pushkar with wide eyes.

Bani: Jai Jai walia the over sized, over tall, chasmis nerd who couldn't even walk the stairs without falling is gonna dance with College beauty queen Roshni? And u bet 20+20 40 pound on him?

Jai walia 6'4" tall with over size body was recognised by almost whole college but none of them even bother to talk with him. His ear reaching long hair, sharp nose with sharp chin and thick framed spectacles made him look like 16th century man always had a crush on biggest industrialist Rajiv Chopra's daughter, filthy rich Roshni chopra who was dream of every boys. He was there in same English class as that of Bani sitting just ahead of her completely blocking the board with his head and the only reason why Bani hate him was that he was good at Englisg litreture born with A grade mark on his forehead.

Pushkar: Hold on hold on u shouldn't be  over reactive and what do u mean by all those thing that u are telling abt him. I agree that he always fall on the staircase but what can a man do whose feet is size14? Besides, here u are who is going to help me win the bet.

Bani: And why would I do that?

In return Puskar just showed her the traffic ticket and there was no way Bani could run from it now.

About 2 months ago Bani was caught by traffic police for speeding and was fined 150. She couldn't ask money with her parents as she was already given the last warning and had at last borrowed money from her brother and is still blackmailed by him as she was still left to pay about 70.

Bani: But I am giving u 10 every week from my pocket money shouted Bani in frustation.

Pushkar: But u hadn't given me last week.

Bani: Give some more days I will return it to u soon.

Pushkar: Well that's not my problem either u help me or I will show it to mom (showing her the tickets)

Bani knew she couldn't do anything now

Bani: How the hell am I suppose to help that Mrs Kagoda pakoda (that what she calls Jai) ask her for dance?

Pushakr: U are a girl and u know what other girls want from man. So teach him the basic rules, help him build his confidence, etc etc.

Bani groaned in frustration

Bani: Alright from when should I start working then?

Pushar: Now

Bani: Now?

Pushakr: Ya he is just outside the house near the door

Bani: what? He must have heard everything that I told abt him

Pushkar: Oh! U don't worry about that he is used to this besides u can even get some help from him regarding English.

Bani: hmm….

So Pushkar went to open the door when Bani was thinking where she has stuck herself into.

To be continued.

Waiting for ur comments as it will decide whether I should continue or not.

Edited by Pooja_fren - 02 June 2008 at 5:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

static_chaos23j&b84alicia212

suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Great plot. Bet bani is going to fall for her student while trying to change his personality. Jai will forget Roshni.

After all prom nis on 19th jUne

Edited by suwas - 07 May 2008 at 5:39pm
basket Goldie
basket
basket

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
great part!!!!

please cont soon
thanks
sanju

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
very interesting start....wonder who will change who LOL ....and June 19th Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed what a date!!!!Jai sounds like a clumsy, nerd 'giant' LOL....looking forward to read the next part......please continue.....
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Wow dear you started writing one Clap ...will comment later ok Embarrassed
dalia123 Senior Member
dalia123
dalia123

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:00am | IP Logged
plz continue soon Big smile
Iqbal Neha1 IF-Dazzler
Iqbal Neha1