India-Forums

Concept & Story

zinny.xo IF-Sizzlerz
zinny.xo
zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Concept & Story:
9X, the mega Hindi General Entertainment Channel from INX Media, is all set to enthrall its viewers as it ventures into devotional programming. Starting April 28th, the channel will air a series of intense divinity and devotion through the story of one of the most revered Goddesses – the ever loving and protective Mata Vaishno Devi, whose abode on Trikut Parvat near Katra attracts millions of devotees from all over India and the world.

The series, entitled Jai Maa Vaishno Devi, will air every Monday to Thursday at 8 pm from 28th April. It is being produced by veteran Dheeraj Kumar's Creative Eye Productions.

The cast of this divine saga includes Rupa Dutta in the role of Maa Vaishnodevi, Pracheen Chauhan as Shridhar Pandit, the staunch devotee of the Goddess and Chahat Khanna as Shridhar Pandit's pious wife Sunaina. It is being directed by Anwar Khan.

The show is being produced with the active involvement of the Vaishnodevi Sansthan in Jammu, and has been created after extensive research and eye-witness accounts — Jai Maa Vaishno Devi will offer audiences a truly devotional experience along with the pleasure of watching a drama.
(thanks to the JMVD section itself Embarrassed)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
will try posting some more info when i find them ,by the way, zinu can you post some info regd the lead actors and the lead villain?

Edited by its me tan - 08 May 2008 at 1:59am
zinny.xo IF-Sizzlerz
zinny.xo
zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by its me tan

will try posting some more info when i find them ,by the way, zinu can you post some info regd the lead actors and the lead villain?

Yup, sure. Will be added soon. :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index