Zee Next
Zee Next

Today’s episode.......illogical minds

Shariefah IF-Rockerz
Shariefah
Shariefah

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Appu:

Appu was thinking about his last dance with his dreamgirl.....and then he picturized jiya's face while his dreamgirl was touching him!!!!!!

Omg I wonder if it is a blooper the creatives made or whether it was meant to be that way!!...................

but I just want to believe that his heart forced him to imagine that ...........wonderful!!

Why can't he realize that his mind and heart wants him to believe that himani is not the girl because deep inside a voice calls out to him and tries to tell him that it is jiya!

Barkha:

Omg this girl is too much....she calls jiya a dabboo and tells her that she is a duffer and when appu finds out she is the dreamgirl he will hate her and leave her.

But then why is she trying to become Jiya by cutting bhindi and onions? Why is she mimicing jiya's actions!

what is she being insecure about? a dabboo? or is she finally realizing that appu loves jiya??

Mahesh

His office calls and tells him that he got promoted. he starts laughing like a mad man ....or should I say like a mad monkey!

How dare he treat jiya like that, just for some drops of water!!

I dont get it......does Mahesh has a button which can be switched on and off

ON ==> He is caring and loving towards jiya like a brave nice dad

OFF==> he treats jiya like a circus item

When will he stop???

Edited by Shariefah - 07 May 2008 at 5:32pm

bubblygurl IF-Rockerz
bubblygurl
bubblygurl

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged
agree wid you....esp Mahesh!!!....god hez so unpredictable!!!! Ouch i hated the way he treated jiya!

Actually i think barkha has realized tht appu feels for jiya..and if she hasnt...its high time she does!!!

Appu Embarrassed wont say nething bout him Embarrassed LOL
Shariefah IF-Rockerz
Shariefah
Shariefah

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bubblygurl

agree wid you....esp Mahesh!!!....god hez so unpredictable!!!! Ouch i hated the way he treated jiya!

I try to understand he is making it hard for me to believe that he is a good dad. his actions make me wonder if he really loves jiya. because he always treats her ill.

Actually i think barkha has realized tht appu feels for jiya..and if she hasnt...its high time she does!!!

Lolz.....she looked so pittyful what was she thinking? that she can become jiya by cutting onions and shedding some tears???? Is that what she thinks jiya is capable of. If she wants to become jiya she will have to become the PERFECT dancer....i think she still needs to realize this.

Hhahaha come on yaar.......we can't take him for granted, we need to stay critical LOL

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
mahesh is intent on being the insensitive father.........dont know what to think abt him....... Angry

appu has gone nuts........how dare he go around with barkha being all happy and stuffs.........forgotten the way he used to think abt jiya all of a sudden!!! Angry

and barkha, the least i say abt her, teh better............ Angry
bubblygurl IF-Rockerz
bubblygurl
bubblygurl

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shariefah

Originally posted by bubblygurl

I try to understand he is making it hard for me to believe that he is a good dad. his actions make me wonder if he really loves jiya. because he always treats her ill. 

yeah and you remeber if I'm not wrong Jiya was the onw who was always there wid ehr dad in any crisis...hw can he fuhget all tht juz coz she droped a glass of water on him...As if hez not committed ne mistakes in life?

Lolz.....she looked so pittyful what was she thinking? that she can become jiya by cutting onions and shedding some tears???? Is that what she thinks jiya is capable of. If she wants to become jiya she will have to become the PERFECT dancer....i think she still needs to realize this.

Exactly..and not only a  good dancer but also a kind , genuine an d a positive person..which i guess she can't be..shez always so possesive about appu

Hhahaha come on yaar.......we can't take him for granted, we need to stay critical LOL 

No comments LOL

daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
accha how did barkha know ke jiya loves cutting onions and bhindis??
i mean ws nt jiya shown as a dabbo who cant even make proper rotis!!

awesomedisha Senior Member
awesomedisha
awesomedisha

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged
mahesh is a jerk...he is a real idiot agar batchpan mai hi uske mom-dad ne uske ek do gal pe dhar diye hote toh aaj vo itna selfish,mean,short tempered aur moody nahi hota Angry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top