India-Forums

Remix
Remix

written update 24th April UK

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

everyone is till dancing in the playroom   after pri shuts her fone tia  ask pri wats wrong and pri tell her wat aseem has sed to her and tia tells pri that she doesnt need to take any1s permission  and that she shud enjoy the party

ira asks ranmveer wats the problem  and ranveer says to let u know that i acare 4 u and that u  r a gd person and dnt deserve  sum1 that lies and ir aska is it sum gal and the mystery gal is tia and she tlls him that weather right or wrong happens dunt worri abt me  im f9

blackgang r talking and saying that sum1 has trapped us  and they discuss abt the junior monitor

virnda brings tia to her room and tia askas y did u bring me here and virnda says that i dunt wana be a snitch  and tia says wat u saying and virnda says its tricky  and tia says twell and virnnda tells tia that ranveer is with ira right now  and tia says imposible  and virnda says possible i saww him goin to iras home and they hugged and tia says but he loves tia and virnda says that he taking revenage  and tia is shocked and says wat  and iand hearing all this from vinrda she cries and hugs her

ranveer is talking to his dad and saying to his dad that he loves tia and things are changing  and i need u to adivce and support me

puneet cums to sonias house and  sonia is suprised to see him  and he tells her abt the letta and sonia gets confused as she neva sent any letta an then puneet shows the letta and sonia recognises the handwriting and i shsocked to see that it ashis

as everyone is dfancing raghav cums and tells them  and everyone says to great to see u  and raghav says that they have to stop and the guys dnt agree and then raghav says if u be wide awke tmmrw then i will aloow and and plzz so alchol  and  as he cums out ashi asks raghav sir abt blackgang and want info abt them  

blackgang are decide who is relaible enough to finmd information abt the letta and they all decide on varun  and say that this is a chance to prove himself

raghav asks them wat do u wana know and  ashi says abt th fake note they gave to blackgang and raghv tells them they dnt contact by letta as they are very dangerous and can cross any limits mp cum and tells ashi that her mum is in her room wating and ashi  makes a comment

still dancing  nkaul asks yuvi to drink agen but yuvi says that he aint coz of yamnani and  nakul says not kool losa  total wasted  and says that he will party with tia and leaves

ashi cums to the room  and she acts rudely towards her mum  sonia tells her ashi not  talk to her properly  and ashi says that she doesnt want a lecture and asks sonia abt her and puneet dating and sonia says yah we are but nuttin serious we jus like eachother and ashi says then y u here to laugh at me i hate being ur daughter u ruin ma life and leaves

ranveer wants to talk to tia but tia says no explanation and says to nakul lets go

arjun and raghav in the corridors  and raghav stops arjun goin to the palyroom and asks him to help him wid wrk  and he shows him the wrk new teachin jobs  and u have to catergories them  if theri experinced  eye colur etc  and says i will join u later

ranveer then goes to tia agenputs her on the wall and is angey and are very close and ranveer ask her wats wrong with you say sumthing tia  her  wat u doin  and tia is looking away  meher then calls tia to sings and as tia is abt to go ranveer pulls her bac  and says u not goin nowhere tia im talking to u y wont u answer  and tia says pay attention  as tia cums to stage  tia says before she sings a song she wants to say to meher that  sh has won the bet  she dated ranveer  and that it was al planned  so i could teach him a lesson  so he wont trouble me and so tia won agen  and now lets celebrate anyway i dnt need to see the catcus face agen  he was scha atorture but its over now and everyone is shicked and feww upsett ranveer wipes his tears and then tia pri and meher sings  kahani pe jo suna  and tia is looking upset   and while they are sining aseems cums and sees prii

after the performnace aseem has a go at pri  and says that mehr wants attention thats all  and that he doesnt want any other discussion

everyone is talking abt tia and ranveer and feeling very bad for him  and man is upset with virnda and  says that r friend shdnt hrt him and virnda says ranveer hurt tia to  and they talk and mana says i will neva forgive u for this

ashi  goes up to ranveer and aks if he is alrite  and asks him wats wrong  and ranveer says that tia has no values its ma fault i  listened to ma heart and ashi is like that physco doesnt have no values and anyways we talked abt balckgang to raghav and ranveer says  y did u tell him  and ashi says we didnt have no choice  and we trust him  and he told us that ther is a code symbols

aseem and pri are talking  and pri says that she care for him  and aseem says so i  ma point is that u choose and u think sbt other  and says that if u want to saty wid me u have to leave maurya high

tia in her room crying and tia pologies to meher and meher says its all gd but i dunt understand this bet thing i thought u loved ranveer  and tia says dnt ak me anyhting and meher sys dunt cry  and then pri cums and aks wats happening

arjun cums to the playroom  and sees everyone partying  andtells everyone that they are in fr punishment

ashi and mp are talking abt imagining  escaping togetha but they have punishement  to think abt

yuvi is on the fone to yamani and he tells her that he has punishment and yamani asks abt ashi and she says that she likes u  believe and yuvi is up for the rubbish and says he has to go

ranveer asks tia y did u play games  and tia says to hurt you  and ranveer says it  afat all the tme u spent eith me and then their taks gets interrupeted as arjun cums  and says that their will be no lunch time for no1 everyone shocked  and he says instead u have to clean the cafe  and nakul comments taht aftaer ags it will be cleaned and arjun says u have this option or i will tell jumbo abt last night  and they say no

puneet is complimenting sonia dress  sense is nice  but sonia isnt in  mood  and punnet says let me talk to ashi and sonia says that i didnt know she was this stubborn that she hasnt answer ma calls  and puneet tells her to relax

both tia and ranveer are in their rooms thinking abt eachother  and remembering all the good times they spent together  their first hug  ,  tia saying she doesnt want this momnet to end   tia remebers virnda words  and their on theri beds  and ranveer remebers tia wrods as this allwas abet  and they get eachother photos  and rember wen ranveer came to tias room  and tia cries and rips ranveers photo into pieces while ranveer cries but he cnt rip tias pic

Edited by angelic shaz - 07 May 2008 at 5:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mINAkShi-09funky n crazy

aparna_1988 Goldie
aparna_1988
aparna_1988

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot ..it hurts a lot just to read this part.Cry
FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

thank u so much shazEmbarrassed

even reading abt the "breakup" episode..makes me sadCry...it was such an intense moment..more than tia getting up on stage and lying abt the bet thing...it was ranveer grabbing her and pushing against d wall..and demanding an answer was sumthing which made me feel more miserableCry..he kept on asking her wats wrong...and tia gave him this silent treatmentOuch..ranveer was so upset that his voice broke while shouting at herCry..i wish tia had atleast accused him of cheating on her..but she said nuthing..nothing at allCry

and den d next day in classroom..though dey were fighting but der too tia came close to telling the truth...till dat kabab mein haddi arjun intervenedOuch

but the best part was the end scene of the episode...both in their respective room and crying..haven't seen a well executed scene than thisClap..both karan-shweta were mindblowing hereEmbarrassed...i loved the way camera zoomed from one scene to another..and d way both fell back on the bed..as if totally lifelessCry..sumhow made more impact than it would have been had dey cried deir hearts out....

it broke my heart to see tia ripping off ranveer's pic and den looking down at d peices on her palms..as if it were broken peices of her heartCry...and abt d same time ranveer is abt to rip off tia's pic..but he stops and smiles with teary eyes at her faceEmbarrassed...wow...dis scene is like imprinted on my mind..its sooo goodClap

u described that last scene too well shazClap...thank u so much for updating for us everyday without failEmbarrassed..really appreciate wat u doing for usEmbarrassed

Edited by maxliz - 08 May 2008 at 1:12pm
aparna_1988 Goldie
aparna_1988
aparna_1988

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

thanks a lot rachel honestly  you never loose an oppurtunity to describe this scene 

Edited by aparna_1988 - 08 May 2008 at 1:31pm
p_rox Senior Member
p_rox
p_rox

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
shazzzyy thanka sooo much 4 dis update Hug Hug Hug seems as if ashi sonia relationship is gettin sour Cry Cryplzz plzz hope evrythin goes smoothly Embarrassed Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index