Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Denouncing Narpat ....is it fair ? (Page 2)

NeemoluvzMumait Senior Member
NeemoluvzMumait
NeemoluvzMumait

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
i guess no one liked my cooment then.

sharala Goldie
sharala
sharala

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged
it's either extreme hate or like for these ppl...

when a person is considered to be in the wrong he/she is totally shunned!
when he/she does something good...they're praised for life! until they make a small mistake...then they should not be associated with

it's a rollercoaster of emotions

very unfair if you ask me...
but..the writers have to keep the drama going...
how else would they keep the audience entertained..!

anyway...i totally disagree with the way a person is portrayed to be treated for small mistakes in their life...whether intentionally or otherwise...
this is just not right..
how can we forget a lifetime of good in a moment of weakness???

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Neemo i loved ur comment . especially the using part . it is very very true . narpat left his own house and came to live with samar only coz he was gonna be away on business and so that he and ambi cud look after pregnant kaveri . so quickly samar forgets it and he is always foremost to blast his dad ....he shud be slapped literally.
reisar31 Senior Member
reisar31
reisar31

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
LOL I like this post !!! Clap
realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Interesting thoughts koolsadhuClap. I did find the 'kicking out' part funnyLOL its the most apt act in the soap world!LOL Jokes apart yes the throwing out of home is serious and devasting not to be used for derision. But for some reason its used the most in serialsConfused. Narpat not accepting Sal when she sought shelter during the false abortion thing was prejudiced and unfair but the core issue was twisted into a sacrificial act. Still we can presume that he was extremely sensitive and disheartened by the actions of his fav child. Yes Kunjan, Padma actually have no right to rebuke Narpat esp since Kunjan was of poor moral character himself but it seems both are considering the present times only and have let off their past sins and consider themselves saintly now. Saloni getting Samar married to Kaveri & bringing her back was probably more for Samar's happiness than anything else. Now Kaveri as per the producers interviews is a permament negative character so here to stay but her actions always lead to well being of Singh parivar. But I do wish they show Kaveri sensitive towards something and less jealous.

shabana_79 Groupbie
shabana_79
shabana_79

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i think there is more to the truth.. as teh serials ahve a habit of dragging teh suspense then revealing that actually teh person was innocent. i think here will be the same... they will humiliate narpat more in coming weeks and then in the end shama will get better and tell everyone that narpat is innocent and the reason why she has his pic is for a diff reason....
why i say this that narpat was trying to say something to his wife ...but was unsuccessful..

now the new enrty will will be avengeful but later help saloni take care of kaveri...
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I agree totally with Shabana .I too think Narpat is , in a sense , innocent. Also , if kalika is even his daughter , thers sumthing very very valid as a reason....it cannot be just something as casual and cheap as an affair . Those of u who see betiyaan , see how karans mom at the last moment came out of her shock and revealed it was not suryakant who tried to rape her but rasik . It is a corny serial technique bit it may be used here .....or maybe the girls father was having cancer....sumthing else but a chalu affair !
realitybites thanks .....i too agree that they humanize kaveri at least a little bit . But looking at her , ive come to the conclusion that she is sensitiv to only one thing....losing samar . I believe in her own selfish way , she does really love him and is terrified of losing him . She isnt sensitiv even to babies....see how she had baby nikita kidnapped , see how inspite of tara requesting her not to tell jiji anything for sake of kid she was still trying to befriend jiji . Quite a stonehearted lady . Only samar is her weakpoint .
What judyp said was absolutely right . Fighting kaveri isnt easy . To fight kaveri one has to drop all values , all ethics and fight dirty ....something that saloni can perhaps never stoop to . To fight kaveri , all boundaries have to be broken .
xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I agree it is not fair the way they are treating Narpat. But Narpat's mistake (past though it is) was NOT a small one - unless something happens, some majboori or whatever. If he has had a physical relationship with her and it was not casual, he SHOULD have married her! Guess it was as much the girl's (Shyama's mistake) as well - why get into such a mess knowingly before marriage - such that she gets pregnant? Guess we won't know that until they decide to break the suspense.

Go to top