May 7th Written Update Complete

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
shivaji says he has decided what evryone will do at the wedding. smita makes fun of shivaji saying he is preparing for a fight. aai says before this shivaji's father also did so much for his wedding. he tells sandeep to handle the mandap. he gives radha the most important responsibilities from mandap bharat, arti's shwagat and shlok's clothes. radha thinks of what sonalika said about acting mean and selfish. radha says she wont handle anything. shivaji says why is she saying no. radha says will she work or take care of princess even without princess she worked a lot and wont do anymore. aai asks why is she talking like this. radha says if anyone feels bad what can she do. she walks up the stairs and ses sonalika. sonalika praises radha for her acting and tells her to keep acting like this.radha thinks to herself for baba to forgive her she is helpless.

sonalika praises sms. sms says she learned from sonalika. sonalika says to message arti from shloks phone saying he will wait for her after the ceremony. sms says she sent it.

arti was exercising with a group of girls. she sees shlok's message on her phone. she says she is waiting to meet him tonight, he will surprise her. she is excited. a women says the rehearsal was good today and the charity function will be good.

smita says shivaji is in the papers as the number 1 judge. radha comes and says she got a scholarship to study psychology. she says she has to go to USA Lousiana university. shivaji says she wont go. radha says she worked hard for it and doesnt want to lose it for a small reason, only for a few months. shivaji says she cant go. shivaji walks away. shlok who sees all this walked away.

radha writes a letter saying she went against them for a first time and writes more emotional thinks. then she writes she has a right to live her life, why should she sacrifice it all the time for family, shlok will get married without her, she is leaving and feels bad. she folds the letter. she thinks to herself that she is hurting shivaji and leaving, she worked so hard to gain the love and she is making herself lose it now. she walks out of the room. sonalika is there. sonalika asks is she did what was asked and warned her not to do anything to her and to leave when everyone is sleeping.  she takes the letter.radha nods. sonalika walks away.

sonalika says this letter is important. sms praises her. sonalika says look what will happen now. sonalika says i will remove arti from our lives forever.

radha goes to princess. she says i didnt give birth to you but you are a piece of my heart and i am like your mom, but you are my daughter. radha leaves. radha remembers dr radha's promise. she has flashbacks or the nerurkar family. it ends.

preview: sonalika tells evryone at the dining table that radha is not in her room and she found this letter.

comments: finally radha is out but where will she go. why is sonalika not getting caught and punished for her deeds.

Edited by neela226 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pryanka2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG that Sonalika!
toooooo bad!

thanks for your update!
great job!
SANDY thumbnail
I wonder when this Sonalika is going to get caught.
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.I wonder if Radha will go back to her Maayka
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow. where is radha going to go?? shlok has got to find her. i know he'll bring her back! 😊
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!!

i can't wait for radha to come back and sonalka to be out 😊
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for great update...
Who is SMS
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sms is that maid who cheers sonalika on
sharala thumbnail
is she really out?
i dont think so..
she seem to leave without closure!
this is not right

hopefully she will go back and clear herself...as being responsible for addy death...then when that is done she can come back........it may be too late then for her and shlok but....at least she'll be able to clear the misconception that she was married to swapnil....

tfs
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What is there to be surprised about this show and Sonalika winning over Radha?? Has Radha ever won with anyone in her life?? Where is Sangamitra who sent her to prison for wrongful accusation? She is having a great life while Radha is living under false identity!! Has Radha ever got the love of her life? No, she always lost them, one by one, and now ending in Shlok. She always ended up with some man she doesnt want to and when she tries hard to make it work, she ends up in prison or somewhere real bad!!

This show is all about Radha's misery, which started from day one and will never even end!!! Stupid show!! Why cant they show something positive and make the viewers have a sigh of relief?! The shows should be something entertaining for viewers as people have a bunch of sad things happening in their lives and they would be crushed to see the on-screen characters going through the same...

Give some hope to people through these shows that truth will win and be awarded appropriately so that people will pick good over evil. They are showing evil winning over good all the time and it wont be surprising when people start to think and act the same way!!