India-Forums

**IMPORTANT: regarding members' posts**

zinny.xo IF-Sizzlerz
zinny.xo
zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

As you can see, there are sevral members active around the forum to help out. A request to all members, to please keep in mind; to not post topics such as:

• When is the video going to be up by?
  • Where is/are the written updates?
  • Where can I find the pictures, etc.?

Such topics aren't allowed to be opened. In-case of such a question that needs to be asked, please check & use the 'Help Desk', or if the episode is already uploaded and posted, which you might not be aware of? Please check the 'Archieve Mansion' for updates including; Written, Video, and Picture updates.

For any further questions, you can either post them in the Help Desk, or simply drop by a PM to either me, Zinu29, Nishtha (the Mod), or any other active member, that might be a use for help, and we will try to reply to you as soon as possible. :)

Thank-You, for coming, reading, and supporting.
Regards,
Zinu
&
I-F Dev. Team

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
you can also pm me if you want but plz just wait first and see if its not posted within 3days
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top