Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Today's Episode Is Totally Disappointing (Page 2)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by $weet Ema

To be honest I was not disappointed, because I expected this, the creatives have a habit of building up the Michi fans hope, and then thrashing those hopes the next minute, gotton use to it now, the same cycle for 2 and half months now. Ouch I don't think the creatives are going to hook up Michi anytime soon, evil win again and again, thats the rule of the BT stables.

Yasu hun this cycle has completed 3 months already ( since WWW bumped of Milsy)Ouch I am not disappointed because I have learnt to expect nothing but BSDeadAngry. I will be surprised when something different will happen.OuchConfused

nick_bon Goldie
nick_bon
nick_bon

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiya229

i hoped against hope that michi, will atleast give into their "passion" at the beach... but i was wrong..
the creatives, screwd up again...

by the way, why are they called creatives??? there is nothing creative in Kayamath now

lol totally agree... i can come up with a better story line... the point of the show is not to drag it on forever... like one or two week is allright.. not for a whole month and continuing into the second month... its enough they should reunite prachi and milind.

i mean give us ONE day atleast ONE DAY of only prachi and milind...

before when i thought neev and prachi were gonna get married and daadi was all happy abt it, i really thought that the whole track is gonna take a huge twist... prachi will get married to neev and there will be no milind... Ouch

good thing that didnt happen...

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I jus (hope!) tht NP and MA dont get married. But then thts too much hope.
pyaar_siya IF-Dazzler
pyaar_siya
pyaar_siya

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by murthymvs

Oh my Gosh, i don't understand what these creatives/destructives of the soap r trying to show us, r they totally brainless. I had lot of hopes in 2day's episode dreaming that we can see some Michi moments, atleast he wont gain his memory back but he may still confess his love for Prachi after seeing the set up at the beach, but the show was totally ruined. Again that evil Ayesha won her games by disturbing Michi, so does the sadist destructives want to show that the evil wins over the good. i don't know about other Michi fans but I was left with a great shock after watching 2day's episode. It's really ridiculous.

i strongly agreee wid u .creatives r making us wait too long yaar

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $weet Ema

To be honest I was not disappointed, because I expected this, the creatives have a habit of building up the Michi fans hope, and then thrashing those hopes the next minute, gotton use to it now, the same cycle for 2 and half months now. Ouch I don't think the creatives are going to hook up Michi anytime soon, evil win again and again, thats the rule of the BT stables.

Ouch agree
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahimataq

I jus (hope!) tht NP and MA dont get married. But then thts too much hope.

Ouch yes!!!!!!there's no word called hope for michiansCry
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I stopped expecting anything good long back but used to hope for less suckish episode and as usual my hope went down the drain. So now no expectations what so ever, Bring it on you morons Angry Angry Dead
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Actually, I wasn't disappointed but then, I wasn't expecting anything much.

However, I was pleasantly surprised by the scene bt Mils and Prachi near staircase.....when Prachi tells him that nothing happens as we plan them, that sometimes things happen unexpectedly..for, as far as Mils is concerned he fell in love with Prachi unexpectedly.I loved the subtle expression on Mils' face and that look of deep yearning and longing in his eyes as he watched Prachi climb up the stairs.

That one scene made up for anything else the episode lacked....plus the way Prachi gave it back to Ayesha!

Edited by pippa - 09 May 2008 at 10:11am

Go to top