Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 60 (Page 58)

beckytower IF-Rockerz
beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Bye Shifa! Take care..cya later

Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged

hehe lol
bye shifu
waise i've searched..but cudnt find LOL LOL LOL
beckytower IF-Rockerz
beckytower
beckytower

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
same...shilpu is short though..she does wear heels..ofcourse..and when she was wearing flats on K's bday..she was looking much shorter..anyhow..their heights match and co-ordinate just perfectly! Embarrassed Embarrassed ahh, this is what i call a perfect couple! Embarrassed
Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
ok shilpa is 5'3
ya perfect couple
ok i m lookin for ksg's height
akaur IF-Sizzlerz
akaur
akaur

ok guys im off

i think shilpa is 5.2 or 5.4
but ur right becks perfect height Embarrassed
jia.. IF-Rockerz
jia..
jia..

Gosh help me.....i just saw the new promo...one thing no one mentioned was its sum party scene......the entire cateen is decorated with balloons and all....

And AR r still in naughty mood huh.....its like tauting each other to eat the cake.....but its hilarous.........simply.....finally cake landing on Shanshank....
ROFL
Tasha1985 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1985
Tasha1985

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged

@ Nisha, Fary, and Rida - a biggggggggggggg thank you for welcoming meHug

@ Jenny - thank you ....... and condition accepted (i mean check out my siggie box LOL - i love AREmbarrassed - and Karan and Shilpa are mind blowing actors in my opinionEmbarrassed) - and if you wee hinting at me being all up for freedom of speech ........... well i even said in my post although i love the show i just feel that freedom of speech should prevail - but peacefully, constructively and positively and the way things were going peace was no where in sightConfused and hence i made that post - but too bad the first one got trashed cause if you read it you would have seen me defend the creatives (gagan can vouch for me on that - i did it in her post toooooo LOL) ......... so technically i was just spreading the mantra of the Heaven everywhere (positivism, patience, and allow everyone to have their own maniasLOL) ............ honestly i just wanted everyone to stop going back and forth at each other and just let each other live peacefullyEmbarrassed - hope that clarifies my viewpointEmbarrassed

but yaar i'm completely true to AR - but i can like the others too naEmbarrassed (i mean i just love all the characters - even when they're bad - because i have faith in the creativesBig smile) - okay sorry woh sab chodo ......... purani baatein puraani hi rahena dete hain .....Embarrassed

@ Natasha - hey we have the same nameTongue ....... LOL ....... but everone calls me tashaEmbarrassed - and i agree that the rm scene was quite cute - nice aviLOL

@Fary, Jenny, Mehvish, and Rhea - mind blasting stuff guys - alllllllllllll of them are absolutely fabulousClap

okay so i was cuaght up to page 52 when i started typing this but i think ......... no i'm sure we've probably moved up like ten pages at leastLOL ...... i tried not to read the upadates cause i wanna see the ep in hq/ehq later first so i tried skipping a few pages so forgive me if i missed anyone - and a big hiiiiiiiiii to everyone who i didn't mention yetLOL ........

and i know that the confession scene is not gonna happen anytime soon but i don't know why a thought came into my head about what it could have been if it were now ........... if you guys can put up with me and my stupid ideas i'll put it up later (at the rate that the Heaven is going though it might be in #61LOL) .......... i'm nowhere near as talented as you guys - but you guys are an inspiration to everyone to keep tryingBig smile

Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I wanna seeee the new promooo Embarrassed

Go to top