Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 60 - Page 79

Posted: 15 years ago
I really hope there are star one awards, Star One is def much better than Star Plus! They should really have nominated DMG on it
yup shashkoo needs to go to holiday๐Ÿ˜† and wow jenns ur confession scene sounds amazing u know i love the scsne in promo where he has pineapple stuck on nose how cute๐Ÿ˜†
I know Faroo, he look so cute, with the pineapple. He hits Ridz back time. and love how he ducks ๐Ÿ˜ณ
He doesn't know his daughte,r that's why he thinks the boys started this or the boys end up defending the girls (doubt it). ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I love the curent Ridz. Cause Ridz has always been like Armaan. They messed her character before, but am glad she is back on track ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yup me too i like star one better atleast it has unique shows like DMG/CHA๐Ÿ˜† and i want KS/DMG to win all awards in tellyawards
i know they brought the old ridz back but yaar didn't he saw her throwing the cake and it was started by muski so the girls should be suspended na na dwhat was written on calke? i think they were fghting i mean the pehle aap thing caz they thogught so mething is mixed in cake๐Ÿ˜†
they should win Best jodi i think chances are high caz last year sagarvidya were on top and they won this year it's arEdited by fizzwizz - 15 years ago
The cake says - Happy Belated Birthday Armaan ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, Ridz has mixed something in the cake so Armi is like, you eat it and on and forth. But Does Muskaan purposuly hit Atul or does she want to hit Rahul instead? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yup, best jodi, best newcomer, and Karan should def win Beat Actor for sure ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i think she threw it purposel on atul๐Ÿ˜† that's what i think caz atul was the one dying to eat it and then everyone messed up๐Ÿ˜† and wow armi's birthday heheh fake one sounds coolwaiise why don't they have birthdays i would love to ee AR birthday