Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
and i have long weekened πŸ˜† so will be working on loads of stuff hopefully
i know yaar IF videos take so long and pink+ white what combo so angelic full of purity and innocence
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
@tweenie- ks= puirity and innocence 😳

lucky u! last week i had long weekands and now u *hmph* πŸ˜†
hehehh yeah i know KS represents purity,innocence, friendship, loveand so many more things
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
i mite capp sum pix of the new promo πŸ˜‰

but for rite now i have to go..........

to clean my washroom

wish me good luck!
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey ppl .... only here for a minute πŸ˜†

but just wanted to agree to the fact that the pink and white combo is completely and totally angelic, sweet, and sooooooo perfect for the scene - i mean they appear all angeli and sweet colour wise ..... the phele aap is supposed to be "sweet" and then they go and have a cake fight - sweet again πŸ˜† ........ but really do love the last few combos they've had:

- R-purple with the hint of black on the chunni; A-denim with white under - i think the combo looked really good in the dream sequence😳

- R-green; A-black with red touches - i know it might not sound the best written as such but red and green reminds me of christmas which reminds me of childhood and innocence - hence their pranks have an innocent touch to them

- R-yellow; A-white with blue touches - personally i love that combo (kinda like blue jeans, yellow tee, white sneakers)

and now

-R-pink; A-white - and i've already mentioned how sweet the combo is

btw i just love shilpa in pastels - is that just me? πŸ˜† ..... i think she looks really sweet in them (like the lilac ad pink ones she had in the very beginning 😳)

okay so that took more than a minute to type but i do have to go, so tc and ttyl
wow tashu i love these combo's too working on promo sigs coming out ccol so far
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

cool fary - i'm sure they'll be rocking ..... and in my siggie box when you're done πŸ˜† - i just love your stuff ..... oh did i ever tell you ..... i actually have one of your avis as my screensaver on my phone (but of course don' worry - never would edit it or change it etc - my friend actually asked me what my screensaver was and i told her all about you and dmg and all the other talented psiggy/avi makers and she had to tell me to shut up cause i just wouldn't πŸ˜† - i just love your stuff toooo much - you guys are all so talented 😳)

edit:

and now i really do have to goπŸ˜† - ttyl

Edited by NaVy1985 - 15 years ago
aw so sweet tashu thats' so cool am glad to know this dear
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
hey tasha! πŸ€—

i'm shamila 😳