Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hehe lol
bye shifu
waise i've searched..but cudnt find 😆 😆 😆
beckytower thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
same...shilpu is short though..she does wear heels..ofcourse..and when she was wearing flats on K's bday..she was looking much shorter..anyhow..their heights match and co-ordinate just perfectly! 😳 😳 ahh, this is what i call a perfect couple! 😳
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
ok shilpa is 5'3
ya perfect couple
ok i m lookin for ksg's height
akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok guys im off

i think shilpa is 5.2 or 5.4
but ur right becks perfect height 😳
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh help me.....i just saw the new promo...one thing no one mentioned was its sum party scene......the entire cateen is decorated with balloons and all....

And AR r still in naughty mood huh.....its like tauting each other to eat the cake.....but its hilarous.........simply.....finally cake landing on Shanshank....
🤣
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ Nisha, Fary, and Rida - a biggggggggggggg thank you for welcoming me🤗

@ Jenny - thank you ....... and condition accepted (i mean check out my siggie box 😆 - i love AR😳 - and Karan and Shilpa are mind blowing actors in my opinion😳) - and if you wee hinting at me being all up for freedom of speech ........... well i even said in my post although i love the show i just feel that freedom of speech should prevail - but peacefully, constructively and positively and the way things were going peace was no where in sight😕 and hence i made that post - but too bad the first one got trashed cause if you read it you would have seen me defend the creatives (gagan can vouch for me on that - i did it in her post toooooo 😆) ......... so technically i was just spreading the mantra of the Heaven everywhere (positivism, patience, and allow everyone to have their own manias😆) ............ honestly i just wanted everyone to stop going back and forth at each other and just let each other live peacefully😳 - hope that clarifies my viewpoint😳

but yaar i'm completely true to AR - but i can like the others too na😳 (i mean i just love all the characters - even when they're bad - because i have faith in the creatives😃) - okay sorry woh sab chodo ......... purani baatein puraani hi rahena dete hain .....😳

@ Natasha - hey we have the same name😛 ....... 😆 ....... but everone calls me tasha😳 - and i agree that the rm scene was quite cute - nice avi😆

@Fary, Jenny, Mehvish, and Rhea - mind blasting stuff guys - alllllllllllll of them are absolutely fabulous👏

okay so i was cuaght up to page 52 when i started typing this but i think ......... no i'm sure we've probably moved up like ten pages at least😆 ...... i tried not to read the upadates cause i wanna see the ep in hq/ehq later first so i tried skipping a few pages so forgive me if i missed anyone - and a big hiiiiiiiiii to everyone who i didn't mention yet😆 ........

and i know that the confession scene is not gonna happen anytime soon but i don't know why a thought came into my head about what it could have been if it were now ........... if you guys can put up with me and my stupid ideas i'll put it up later (at the rate that the Heaven is going though it might be in #61😆) .......... i'm nowhere near as talented as you guys - but you guys are an inspiration to everyone to keep trying😃

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wanna seeee the new promooo 😳