Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF-Perfection:Doesn’t exist/pt9Apg17(8/11) (Page 20)

nygirlpreet Senior Member
nygirlpreet
nygirlpreet

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 8:20am | IP Logged
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12">

Wow!!!!! That was a fantastic update.

I just loved the fast forward part. OMG I thought it was happening for real. I would have loved it, if it was true. Appreciate the fact that you tell us how the clothes look like. Bani would have definitely looked very nice.  Also loved the ring and all the other pics. Its really nice of you to put in all that effort.

I can't believe that Bani kicked Sumit.Shocked Your Bani is really strong. Sanjay is a great friend. If it weren't for him Bani would have never realized what she was afraid of.  I really wanted Bani to stop Jai but Bani couldn't stop Jai. They would have looked really nice together. Wink

But I think that the place Bani and Jai should reunite in is Switzerland. First thing that poped into my head, don't know if you will like it or not. Loved all the parts where you inserted the lyrics to the songs that were playing.

Continue soon. Waiting for Jai and Bani to meet.

jeenal20 IF-Stunnerz
jeenal20
jeenal20

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
plz cont soon
gr88 part

bani tell ur fellingds to jai soon
he is leaving dear
u will not find a better partner then jai

Edited by jeenal20 - 27 July 2008 at 8:25am
smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged

loved the way jai did the proposal ... was so romantic ........ if only bani sed yes/... would have been perfect

niceeeeeeeeeee
bdev Senior Member
bdev
bdev

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged

I finally manage to catch up, and this is the what I get...no fair Cry. I feel really bad for Jai. Poor guy, everything was going so well. Please let them sort this out soon.

I can't wait to read what happens next. Please continue soon, the update was great.

BD
jinzcool Senior Member
jinzcool
jinzcool

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged

gr8888888888

continue soon

mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
u better run.. i swear girl i am so kicking ur butt.. anywayz the beginning was nice until i read the last line.. so yeah run as fast as u can.. anywyaz continue sooon..
ducky_euro Goldie
ducky_euro
ducky_euro

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged
omg u better runAngry
it wouldve been so perfect!
anyway, today youll only get this short comment, cuz im mad at youTongueWink
better make it up in the next part. thanx for the pm too

SA
nikitaic Goldie
nikitaic
nikitaic

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divan

How could you Niki...lots of belans from me...making poor Jai cry...belans for Bani too for being a duffer.Angry

Originally posted by 100%-princess

Nooooooooooooo, everything was almost sorted out.  how could you do this, poor jai a heartbroken man, and its all your fault. not talking to you.

Originally posted by hipreet

oh gosh....u cann't do that
plzzzzzzzzzz bring them together
cont soon

Originally posted by Iqbal Neha1

amazing part
poor jai
hope everything gets back 2 normal soon

Originally posted by janu_2006

hey nikita
gr8 part..
feeling sad 4 jai.. hope bani tels jai tht she luvs him tooooo....
cont.sooon

Originally posted by koolgal

hey....

awesome part....
feeling sad for bani and jaiCry....hope jai will listen to her.....and they will be 2gether for EVERTongue....
plzz cont.soon

Originally posted by jeenal20

gr88 part
plz cont soon

Originally posted by suwas

Feel bad for Jai &  Bani. More for Jai . Why didn't  Bani understand his feling. Poor thing had gone through so much trouble to propose her. She likes him too.

Originally posted by divan

great update Niki.  Hope Bani can convince Jai to forgive her for hurting him...for turning his love down....

Originally posted by nygirlbal

< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12">

Wow!!!!! That was a fantastic update.

I just loved the fast forward part. OMG I thought it was happening for real. I would have loved it, if it was true. Appreciate the fact that you tell us how the clothes look like. Bani would have definitely looked very nice.  Also loved the ring and all the other pics. Its really nice of you to put in all that effort.

I can't believe that Bani kicked Sumit.Shocked Your Bani is really strong. Sanjay is a great friend. If it weren't for him Bani would have never realized what she was afraid of.  I really wanted Bani to stop Jai but Bani couldn't stop Jai. They would have looked really nice together. Wink

But I think that the place Bani and Jai should reunite in is Switzerland. First thing that poped into my head, don't know if you will like it or not. Loved all the parts where you inserted the lyrics to the songs that were playing.

Continue soon. Waiting for Jai and Bani to meet.

Originally posted by jeenal20

plz cont soon
gr88 part

bani tell ur fellingds to jai soon
he is leaving dear
u will not find a better partner then jai

Originally posted by smiles_uk

loved the way jai did the proposal ... was so romantic ........ if only bani sed yes/... would have been perfect

niceeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by bdev

I finally manage to catch up, and this is the what I get...no fair Cry. I feel really bad for Jai. Poor guy, everything was going so well. Please let them sort this out soon.

I can't wait to read what happens next. Please continue soon, the update was great.

BD

Originally posted by jinzcool

gr8888888888

continue soon

Originally posted by phool527

u better run.. i swear girl i am so kicking ur butt.. anywayz the beginning was nice until i read the last line.. so yeah run as fast as u can.. anywyaz continue sooon..

Originally posted by ducky_euro

omg u better runAngry
it wouldve been so perfect!
anyway, today youll only get this short comment, cuz im mad at youTongueWink
better make it up in the next part. thanx for the pm too

SA

Go to top