Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF-Perfection:Doesn’t exist/pt9Apg17(8/11) (Page 16)

smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 9:02am | IP Logged
nice

like the kuch kuch hota hai scene. nice touch

hmm i see problems ahead for bani

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
soo I'm happy, that sumit's getting married, soon as shamita finds out she's gonna leave him. and what is sumit and tina planning to do. no no.
awww, JB scene was soo cute, dancing in the rain. romantic.

the prev kinda confused me.

super part, cont soon.
Iqbal Neha1 IF-Dazzler
Iqbal Neha1
Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
amazing part
poor bani had 2 face a lot hope sumit doesn't do anything 2 bani
the rain scene was really good
Clap
ducky_euro Goldie
ducky_euro
ducky_euro

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 3:35am | IP Logged
i came on IF, and i saw your PM. and of course i immediatly read ur update. omg, how can you say that this update isnt well, it was mindblowing!! Clap
soo, kuch kuch hota hai, JB ke saath LOL . my god, 2 hours dancing in the rain w/o noticing!!!! and tony bhi na LOL. btw, i think i begin to like shortcuts Embarrassed .
omg, i love anu, for letting bani go to jai's room. so cute how they went red. and uday, naughty LOL

cant wait 4 ur next update!

SA Embarrassed

btw, i cant really get that prev......... Confused
amiee IF-Dazzler
amiee
amiee

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
wonderfful part pls cont soon and want to know the mystery behind jai's pills
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 01 July 2008 at 7:37am | IP Logged
hey Tongue
great part......
that sumit Angry ......he is getting remarried Angry ....that too bcoz of money Angry .....and her mother is soooooo mean Censored .....poor bani Cry Cry Cry ....
plzz cont.soon
nikitaic Goldie
nikitaic
nikitaic

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Hey...back with another update...Sorry for late updates..Will try to make them more frequent...

Sorry for mistakes...

Dedicated to-Balpreet-(I dont remeber Move your body at all!!LOL)...Rimjhim, Tropa(still having fun in BD), Niruba, Binish, Kanta di, Davia, Ducky_Euro, Davi, koolgal, Iqbal Neha1, Smiles_Uk, Hipreet, and ~*Noor*~..

Now for the Update

PART8

Bani-(in a state of oblivion)- Patha nahi…log asse kyun hote hain?

Jai-(sitting down next to Bani)-Kya mathlab?

Bani-Mathlab, kehthe kuch hain…aur maan main kuch aur hai…Ek bache neh mere zindagi karaab kardi…

Jai-Bache?Kis bache neh?

Bani-Maine appne app se vadha kiya tha…ki main badal jaoongi…Liken nahi karpaye…Abhi bhi mujhe use farak partha hai…Usne dosri pathni doondli..mere replacement! Kithni assani se…

Jai-(sitting there trying to unravel her words, and the deeper meaning inside)-Mujhe kuch samjmain nahi araha..

Bani-Aur kabhie ayyega bhi nahi…Aur main yeh dua karthi hoon, ki tumhara dil kabhie na tute…

XXXXXXXXXX

Jai-Kya mathlab?

Bani-Jab dil tut tha hai, thab bouth dard hota hai…Tum nahi samaj paogeh…

Jai-(put his hand on Bani's shoulder)-tumhe kya hogaya Bani?

Bani-(trying to be strong)-Main assa nahi hoone doongi….

Jai-Bani…kya hoagya hai tumhe?

Bani-(Bani shrugged away Jai's hand)-Ab main aapna hak lekar rahoongi…

Bani got up and began to walk back toward the wedding hall…Jai walkes slowly behind her. Jai was soo confused, what was Bani taking about? And what kid? Why did she look like she was in soo much pain…

Jai and Bani walked until they reached the wedding hall…Where the wedding had not begun yet.

Bani walked right up to Sumit, and slapped him!! Jai was like what the hell!!And Tina…uh…she had her hands in fists and walked up to Bani…and grabbed her by the hand…

Tina-Tumhari himat!!

Shamita-Sumit, tum teek tho ho?

Sumit-(looking at Bani, with raging eyes)-Haan main teek hoon!

Bani-Mere himat!!Aur aap sab ki?

Jai came up to Bani, pulling her to leave..but Bani shrugged her hand away

Bani-Jai!! Please..

Tina-Aur chup kyun hogaye!! Bol!! Tere himat kaise hui mere bete par haath uthane ki?

Bani-Meri chahe job hi himat? Liken aap…appne Sumit ki shaddi karwane ke bare main soocha bhi kaise??

Shamita-Excuse me isse aapko kya problem hai??

Bani-Off course mujhe problem hai!! Kyun ki Sumit ki shaddi hochuki hai!!

Shamita-What!!!

Jai-Bani!!yeh tum kya kehrahi ho??Chalo yahan se…

Jai saw the way people were watching him…and Bani…he didn't really know what Bani was talking about..and really didn't want to cause a scene in someones wedding…

Jai-Bani..this is none of your business lets go…(jai pulled Bani's arm abit)

Shamita-What nonsense!!(looking at Sumit)-Tumhari shaddi hochuki hai?!

Tina-Arre Shamita…issme kya baath hai…voh shaddi tut gaye hai…

Bani-Jai!! Let go!!

Jai-Bani…come on…

Bani-Just leave me alone!!Yeh mere personal matter hai!

Tina-Tu nikal ja yahan se Bani!!

Bani-nahi jaoongi…

Tina-Arre jab hum hi tujhe aappni bahu nahi manthe, toh tu kyun humhare peeche pad gaye hai!!

Jai was shocked!! Bahu…aur Bani??

He slowly walked back…His eyes getting red..and his heart racing

Bani-Aapke man ne se kuch nahi hota…Main Sumit ki pathni hoon! Aur aap uske shaddi bina mere divorce ki nahi karsak the…

Shamita-(mad)-Main yeh shaddi nahi karoongi!!

--

Shamita left pissed as ever…and Bani began to leave when

Tina-(sarcastically, gritting her teath)-Kahan chale bahu…?

Tina walked up to Bani was about to give her a tight slap when…

Jai-(held Tinas hand)-Yeh aap kya kar rahi hai?

Tina pulled away from Jai's grip and began to shout

Tina-Manuoos!! Iss ghar ko waris nahi depaye, aur ab mere bete ki zindagi bhi karab kardi!!

Bani-Main nahi….aapne kud aapni zindagi barbad ki hai…

Bani left and Jai followed sort of…Bani was really happy…

Bani-(to Jai)-Main bouth kush hoon…honesly mujhe koi farak nahi partha…Sumit shaddi kare ya na kare…liken voh bina divorce ke shaddi kare…you know…I mean…Oh main bhi kithni budo hoon…maine tumhe kabhie Sumit ke bare main nahi bathaya na?

Jai-(controlling his tears)-(in a soft voice)-Nahi….

Bani-Well…banana ko kuch hai hi nahi…He's a bas****, simply put…

Jai was shocked when he heard that…

Jai-what!

Bani-Haan…voh kud impotent hai..aur mujhe blame kartha hai…ki main maa nahi bansak thi…its really disgusting…I guess since we're still married mujhe thoda upsetting laga ki…you know hes moved on…

Jai-(finding it hard to control himself)-I got to go…Tum gare lekar jao..

Bani-Hun??Liken tu kahan jarahe ho?

Jai-kuch kam hai..main driver ko phone kardoonga…voh mujhe (finding it hard to talk)

Bani-Okay..Wel main uncle ko bathadoongi…are you sure Jai…

Bani asked before getting into the car, but seemed like Jai disapeered into the blue…

XXX

Jai walking…

His phone began to ring...Jai picked up

Sanjay-Hey Jai!!Whats up my man?

Jai-(sad tone)-I love Bani

Sanjay-Whoaa!!When I asked whats up, I wanted a good…what about you..not a I love Bani!!

Jai-How long do you know Bani!?

Sanjay-Shit…Where are you? I'll come get you…you seem a bit upset..and I think I might know why

Jai-I'm at…(looking around) Danhill road

Sanjay-Main abhi atha hoon…

--When Sanjay picked Jai up…

Sanjay-Kya hua jai-(in car)

Jai-(silent)

When they got to Sanjay's apartment…

Sanjay-Ab toh bathao…Whats the problem?

Jai-(quiet at first but then)-…I'm in love, with Bani

Sanjay-uh…

Jai-I know…

Sanjay-What? What do you know?

Jai-That Bani's married…

Sanjay-oh..you do know…Well…now that you know, what do you think? I mean do you still feel the same way?

Jai-Well, at first I was shocked I mean…Bani never mentioned him, and well I've been to her apartment and I've never seem him, and well just didn't seem like it…

Sanjay-Yeah…well she had a lot of problems, you know with her marriage…Sumit wasn't really worth a gem like Bani…

Jai-What exactly happened

Sanjay-well, I wouldn't really have told you, but since yourin love with Bani…and I know you can treat her like she diserved to be treaten…Fine…

Sanjay began

Bani was in love…just like you are…and like they say love is blind. Sumit was a college dropout, and helped his dad run a clothing boutique..Sumit proposed Bani agreed…and They were married. Now like most mother-in-laws Tina wanted a grandchild…Which Bani tried to provide. Bani even got some tests done, a few days before there 3rd anniversary..

Jai interrupted

Jai-They were married for 3 years!!

Sanjay-Yeah…

Sanjay continued

Well when the reports came threw, the truth was that Sumit was impotent and of course, Tina blamed it on Bani..Saying that it was her that couldn't concive…Since Bani called Sumit impotent in front of a large crowd…Sumit…(he stuttered to say)Sumit, tried to …to RAPE her…

Jai-(his blood bolied…)-Milne do mujhe uss…uss Sumit se..

Sanjay-Chill Jai…Liken tumhe kaise patha chala?

Jai told Sanjay what happened

Sanjay-Look Jai…now that you know the truth…Its simple…Do you really love Bani? Now?

Jai-Well of course I do…

Sanjay-knowing all her truth…? If you still do, then well all I have to say is…Good luck!! You would make a wonderful husband to Bani…

Jai-You think she thinks that?

Sanjay-Honestly I don't think, Bani had been thinking on those lines since the entire incident…

Jai-Should I pop the question?

Sanjay-I think your rushing it Jai…I mean you just found out a lot about Bani…Let the feeling sink in…Don't rush, maybe get to know her better…Maybe theres a lot to Bani then you think there is…

Jai-(finding something fishy)-wait a minute…Do you know something, more?

Sanjay-Look Jai…I don't think I do..and honeslty that's all I can tell you…Better you hear some things from Bani…Trust me…Theres nothing that changes who Bani is…But things like this…Knowing

XX

Jai went home that day…Sanjay dropped him. Jai was really confused; I mean what was Sanjay implying? What else was there to know?

XX

Days past and Jai was trying to avoid Bani…Bani wondered why Jai was avoiding her…

At WI

Bani-(knocking on Jai's door)-May I come in?

Jai-Yes…

Bani-(sitting in front of Jai)-Whats wrong?

Jai-What?

Bani-Well, You've obviously avoiding me!

Jai-Me! Why would I avoid you?

Bani-I don't know!! That's whats driving me crazy…

Jai-Its nothing…really…I have a lot of work…So anything else?

Bani-Fine..fine…relax!

Bani left…

Jai-(to himself)-I don't know what Sanjay was talking about…but I do know that I love Bani, and I want to spend every waking minute with her! I'm going to have to find a way to propose.

XX

Jai spent most of that day thinking..When it hit him!! He didn't know how he was going to make it work…

Jai-Damn..I'm going to have to tell dad…

Uday-(came in)-Tell dad what?

Jai-Shit…uh..Tell dad how much…I love him!

Uday-(gave him the look)-Jai!

Jai-Well…

Jai narrated his plan..and told Uday how he loved Bani…

Inside himself Jai knew that Bani wasn't divorced, but he knew from what she said, and what he had heard that she wanted out…And surely after he had proposed she would get a divorce...

Uday-Bouth acha plan hai beta…Mera beta kithni bada hogaya hai…! Shaddi!...Mujhe Bani bouth pasand hai…Main kal hi Bani se baath kartha hoon..Teek hai…

Jai-Thanks Dad…

Uday-No beta, thank you…Mere bahu lane ke liye

XX

Jai-Come in..

Bani-Hi..(peppy)

Jai-hi, tum aaj office main?

Bani-Thanks for the flowers…

Jai-Under ao…

Bani-(came and sat in front of him)-

Jai-Kya baat hai ajj bouth kush lagrahi ho…

Bani-Haan, mera ek sapna pura hua isshe liye…

Jai-Accha, konsa?

Bani-Voh abhi abhi Mr.Walia neh mujhe 2 tickets dihain…

Jai-Ticket?

Bani-Haan, iss company ki 50th anniversary hai…aur company ne sare employees ke liye France main party raki hai…Aur ek contract bhi hai…isshe liye main aur tum do din bad jaeenahe…

Jai-What? Main?

Bani-Haan…phele toh maine mana kar dia..par sir neh insist kiya…issheliye…

Jai-Really? France?

Bani-Nahi, sachi…

Jai-Kithne din?

Bani-char!!(4)

Jai-um…okay…

Bani-kya hua tum kush nahi ho?Mere company ithni buri bhi nahi hai…

Bani-Well, tumhara toh patha nahi, liken mujhe packing karni hai…main chalthi hoon…

Jai-(smiling)-Haan… teek hai…

Uday-(coming in as Bani flashed a smile, and went out)-Jai beta mujhe tumse kuch bath karni hai..

Jai- ji papa…

Uday-(smiling)-Toh plan teek chal raha hai…

Uday hands Jai, a pair of gold kangans…

Jai-Yeah maa ke the na?

Uday-Haan, tere maa ke hain…abhi, abhi ghar se arrahahoon…Tere maa se baath karraha tha…

Jai-Ek sawal karoon, bachpan main jo mere ek dost thi…appko yaad hey kya, kis uska naam kya tha?

Uday-Nahi…Beta yeh toh bouth purani baath hai..mujhe yaad nahi…Kyun? Achanak yeh sawal?

Jai-Nahi bus assehi..

Uday-Jai, ghar ja kar packing karle…do(two) din bad janna hai…

Jai-ji…

--

Phone ringing

Bani-(at WM)-Coming!!!Hello…

Neelam-Hi Bani..

Bani-(while folding clothes)-Haan..Hi Neelam…!!!

Neelam-Haan, sun yaar..yeh tere kuch purane reports padehue haan…ajj asak thi hai..pick up karne..?

Bani-(remembering all the tests she took)-Just throw them out…

Neelam-I would but Hospital polices…

Bani-um..teek hai..mere bus todi packing bachi hai…katham karke athi hoon…

Neelam-Packing?

Bani-akar bathathi hoon..

Neelam-teek hai..ajja…

Bani finished packing a few things…and then she was off to the hospital…But unfortunately on the way there her car broke down…

Bani-Yeh gari bhi na…beech raste main dhoka de gaye…

Bani got out of the car…and was on the main road, so decided to get a cab…She was signaling for a can when…

Meanwhile...Jai in his car…

Jai-I'm so glad Bani razi hogaye…Ab mere plan kamiyab horaha hai…Ab Bani ke saath Paris, France main char din!!

Jai began to daydream…When…

***BANG***

Jai's head hit against the wheel of his car, as he jerked back...he was fine but when he got out of the car he saw he had hit someone…a large crowd gathered around the victim.. He moved through the crowd…and found a young girl in a white salwar on the floor, her face covered with her hair...Jai went near her..and lifted her in his arms into his car…and speeded to the hospital…Scared…

At the hospital, jai carried her inside, and she was admitted in room 123…Jai paced the halls for about 20 minutes…He dozed off in the waiting room, until some nurse came to him…

Nurse-Excuse me, kya app patient #123 ke liye hain…I'm sorry she has expired…

Jai felt as if his world was crashing before him, he had just killed someone!!!

Another Nurse-Jai sir..Main..Rita..

Jai-hun?

Rita-Arre app chita math karo..jisko app lekar ayyethe unka room shift hua..voh room 321 main hain..app ja kar millejiye unse…

Jai-Oh thank god…abhi atha hoon…

Jai rushed into the room, he saw the girl sitting up in the bed, with a bandage across her head…He took a sigh of relief, but when the girl turned her head, in the direction of the door, JAI WAS TAKEN ABACK…It was Bani!!!

Jai-BANI!!!

Jai ran to Bani, and pulled her close to him…her head was against his chest, and his eyes teared..Bani was extremlly confused as to why Jai was hugging her…But truly she liked being in his arms…She felt safe, secure, and a sense of happiness…

Bani-(putting her hand on Jai's arm)-Jai?

Jai-(let go immediately)-I'm sorry…

Bani-Nahi assi koi baath nahi hai…voh…mere gari beech raste main ruk gaye..shukar hai ki tumne tokdiya, varna koi truck hote…Toh bye bye Bani hojatha…

Jai-(put his finger against her lips)-Nahi Bani…I'm really sorry…tum teek tho na?

Bani-Haan, bus zameen par gir ne ki waje se, sir par thodi si choot lag gaye..baki I'm fine…

Neelam-No your not..

Bani-Neelam!!

Neelam-Abhi, abhi main tumhare doctor se baath kar ke aye hoon, and I'm afraid tumhare ankle main sprain ayya hai…Toh ab packing band karna padega…

Bani-Neelam!!no…Jai…tum hi kaho na…

Jai-(in his head)-Main toh paris main propose karna chatha tha, liken ab Bani ki tabyath…I think I should postpond…Bani hum kabhie aur France…

Bani-(pouted)-Please…Neelam look Jai hai na, mera kayal rakne ke liye…

Neelam-Well…

Bani-(still in Jai's arms)-Bolo na Jai…

Jai-uh…Haan main Bani ka kyal rakoonga…

Neelam-Teek hai…main kuch pain killers de thi hoon…phir…(a little confused)-Wase, aap hi hain na jisse Bani ka accident hua tha?

Bani-oh..Uh..Jai yeh Neelam hai…mere doctor, aur bouth achi friend…Aur Neelam yeh Jai, Jai walia…

Neelam-(shaking hands with Jai)-You should be careful Mr.Walia, I mean a safer driver…um…Wase Mr.Walia, could you please go and pay the bill for the hospital…

Jai-Yeah..I'll be back Bani…

When Jai left

Neelam-Chal batha kyon hai yeh?

Bani-Arre, sun nahi rahi thi kya…yeh Jai Walia hai..

Neelam-Haan hoga…Liken tere kyon hai..

Neelam poked Bani..

Bani-Come on…Sirf mera dost hai…

Neelam-Wase, kafe handsome hai, aur tujhe pyarr bhi kartha hai…

Bani-What rubbish!

Neelam-Jase tere oor bagraha tha aur tujhe gale lagaya mujhe toh assa hi laga…but hey..what do I know…Main tere reports lakar aye…

Jai came back with the receipt…and the discharge papers…

Jai-Ghar chale…

Neelam-oh ho..(mocking Jai)-ghar chaleen…?

Bani-Neelam!

Neelam-Wase main Bani ko ghar drop kardoongi…Its okay Mr.Walia

Jai-Nahi, voh hum ek hi ghar main…

Neelam-Oh ho...Bani tum ithni modern hogaye…(whispers)-Ghar bhi same hai…

Jai-(blushed slightly)-No actually she takes care of my mom…

Neelam-(jokingly)-is that the excuse…? Works for me…Have fun in Paris…

As Jai and Bani were leaving…

Bani-Neelam you are too much!

Neelam dropped Jai and Bani to the car…as Neelam stopped Jai…

Neelam-Mujhe shaddi par zaroor invite karna!

Jai-(blushed again)-Is it that obvious..

Neelam-Well if you were trying to hide it, it didn't work!

Jai smiled to himself…as he got into the car…and Bani and he drove home…

Precap-

Bani-Jai flight kithne baje hai?

Jai-730pm

Uday-Best of luck Jai…appne dil ki baath bathadena…

Thanks for reading...and Please comment...Helps me continue...

NEXT UPDATE JULY 13th

-Nikita Khandelwal

Go to top