Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitaic thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: divan

How could you Niki...lots of belans from me...making poor Jai cry...belans for Bani too for being a duffer.😡

Originally posted by: 100%-princess

Nooooooooooooo, everything was almost sorted out.  how could you do this, poor jai a heartbroken man, and its all your fault. not talking to you.

Originally posted by: hipreet

oh gosh....u cann't do that

plzzzzzzzzzz bring them together
cont soon

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

amazing part

poor jai
hope everything gets back 2 normal soon

Originally posted by: janu_2006

hey nikita

gr8 part..
feeling sad 4 jai.. hope bani tels jai tht she luvs him tooooo....
cont.sooon

Originally posted by: koolgal

hey....

awesome part....
feeling sad for bani and jai😭....hope jai will listen to her.....and they will be 2gether for EVER😛....
plzz cont.soon

Originally posted by: jeenal20

gr88 part

plz cont soon

Originally posted by: suwas

Feel bad for Jai &  Bani. More for Jai . Why didn't  Bani understand his feling. Poor thing had gone through so much trouble to propose her. She likes him too.

Originally posted by: divan

great update Niki.  Hope Bani can convince Jai to forgive her for hurting him...for turning his love down....

Originally posted by: nygirlbal

< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12">

Wow!!!!! That was a fantastic update.

I just loved the fast forward part. OMG I thought it was happening for real. I would have loved it, if it was true. Appreciate the fact that you tell us how the clothes look like. Bani would have definitely looked very nice.  Also loved the ring and all the other pics. Its really nice of you to put in all that effort.

I can't believe that Bani kicked Sumit.😲 Your Bani is really strong. Sanjay is a great friend. If it weren't for him Bani would have never realized what she was afraid of.  I really wanted Bani to stop Jai but Bani couldn't stop Jai. They would have looked really nice together. 😉

But I think that the place Bani and Jai should reunite in is Switzerland. First thing that poped into my head, don't know if you will like it or not. Loved all the parts where you inserted the lyrics to the songs that were playing.

Continue soon. Waiting for Jai and Bani to meet.

Originally posted by: jeenal20

plz cont soon

gr88 part

bani tell ur fellingds to jai soon
he is leaving dear
u will not find a better partner then jai

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

loved the way jai did the proposal ... was so romantic ........ if only bani sed yes/... would have been perfect

niceeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by: bdev

I finally manage to catch up, and this is the what I get...no fair 😭. I feel really bad for Jai. Poor guy, everything was going so well. Please let them sort this out soon.

I can't wait to read what happens next. Please continue soon, the update was great.

BD

Originally posted by: jinzcool

gr8888888888

continue soon

Originally posted by: phool527

u better run.. i swear girl i am so kicking ur butt.. anywayz the beginning was nice until i read the last line.. so yeah run as fast as u can.. anywyaz continue sooon..

Originally posted by: ducky_euro

omg u better run😡

it wouldve been so perfect!
anyway, today youll only get this short comment, cuz im mad at you😛😉
better make it up in the next part. thanx for the pm too

SA

nikitaic thumbnail
Thanks...for your commnets...They really help me..
I know I got alot of juthes last time...Sorry Kanta di...!!

DEDICATED-Kanta di, Rimjhim, Jinzcool, Hipreet, Iqbal Neha 1,Janu_2006,Koolgal,Jeenal20, Suwas, Smiles_uk, Binish, Ducky_Euro, and BD +Balpreet!!! Luv u...

XXXX

Jai left he went back to the hotel room, and cried…He packed his …and left!! For good!!

Bani-(got up)-Main ithni assani se har nahi man sak thi…Mujhe Jai ko dundna hoga…

Bani left the beach, and headed back for the hotel. She asked the secretary where Jai was…

Bani-Excuse me…Where can I find Jai Walia?

Women-Actually he just checked out about a minute ago

Bani-Shit…Do you know where he went?

Women-uh…Yeah he's probably at the airport, since he asked us for a travel agent, to get tickets

Bani-Thanks..(Bani left, but then rushed back)-So you happen to know, where to?

Women-Hun?

Bani-I mean, where to did he go? Jai Walia?

Women-OH, Sorry…I don't know…

Bani-Crap..

Bani took a cab and rushed to the airport, She wasn't sure whether to go to the international, or the domestic..But she guesses International

Bani quickly payed the taxi driver, and frantically ran into the airport..

She looked in every direction…Listening for the announcements…

Bani-(out loud)-Jai would take the next flight…No matter where it would go…

Flight 720 Austrian Airlines, has begun check on gate number 7

Bani ran toward gate 7…

Meanwhile Jai

Jai-(looking around)-Kyun mujhe assa Lagtha hai ki Bani ayyegi…Shit Jai..(hitting his head)-Voh abhi apne pathi ke saath hogi…

Bani got to gate 7 and saw the line entering for boarding…She called out

Bani-JAI!!!!

Jai turned in the opposite direction…

Jai-Mujhe assa kyun laga ki Bani ne mera naam pukara…

Bani-JAI!!!!

Bani looked around but unfortunately couldn't find Jai

Jai-Shit, I left my near the waiting area…

Jai went to get his bag, as Bani was going crazy looking for him…Jai bent to get his bag, and Bani switched her direction…Jai dropped his handkerchief…

Jai passed by Bani, brushing against her back..When bani turned around feeling his touch…All she found was his handkerchief…

Bani-(picking it up)-Yeh toh Jai hai!(she touched the initials detailed on it)

Bani went closer to the checkin line, and examined the people..

Bani-Got it…

Bani went to one of the attendents, and asked her to make an announcement

Bani-Excuse me, My …uh…My husband, he is going on this flight…Can you make an announcement for him…He…uh…forgot his handkerchief

Attendant-Actually maam, the intercom is only for emergencies…

Bani-Uh…Did I say hankerchief, I meant…I have to stop him…actually my dad, he had a heartattack, so he needs to stay here…Its really important…and he doesn't have a …Please!

Attendant-(seeing Bani's moist eyes)-Okay maam, What's his name?and yours?

Bani-Oh, Thank you soo much…His name is Jai Walia…Please hurry…Bani Dixit

Attendant-Okay…Give me a minute..

The attendant picked up the intercom, and announced

Mr..(the intercom made a beep blocking the word) Please come to the ticket booth gate 7, Ms.Dixit is waiting..

Bani-(folding her hands)-Thank you!

Bani waited a few minutes…until she felt a tap on her shoulder…

Bani turned around happy…

Meanwhile-

Jai-Ms.Dixit…Kahin Bani  toh nahi hai…

Jai got out of line, and went toward the ticket area…

XX

Jai saw Bani from a distance, happy at first but then, a frown soon appeared on his face.

He saw Bani with Sumit, Sumit hand wrapped around her shoulder

Jai was heart broken again!

Jai left without a thought and got into his flight

Meanwhile

Bani-(shrugging of his tight grip)-What the hell?

Sumit-(grabbing hold of her again)-I heard the announcement…You don't have to deny it…I know we'll be together forever…

Bani-(kicking his foot)-We wont!! What the hell are you doing here?

Sumit-(hoping on one foot)-Well, I decided to go back!!And when I heard the announcement, I though…We could go back together…

Bani-Voh announcement tumhare liye nahi tha…

Sumit tried to het hold of her again

Bani-SECURITY!!!

Bani told the guard that he was trying to molest her, and they took Sumit into custody…

Sumit-(shouting as they took him away)-Bani!! You will always be mine!!

XX

Jai left, and Bani was in tears…

Bani-Ab toh iss Sumit ke waje se, voh flight bhi chale gaye…Ab main Jai ko kaise?

Bani held Jai's hanker chief, and didn't give up. She asked for the list of passengers, on Austrian airlines,  but they refused to let her see the list. Bani looked throught all the gates, in the airport, but couldn't find Jai anuwhere…

A defeated Bani went back to India.

At WM

Bani rang the bell, and Tony opened the door

Tony-Bani madam?!

Bani walked past him, and was shocked to see a standing Krishna

Bani-(happy)-Aunty!!!

Krishna-Bani!!

Bani-aap mujhe kasie?I mean…oh haan jab aap kuch bol nahi sak thi thi thab maine appna naam apki bathya hoga..

Krishna-Tujhe yaad nahi main kyon hoon?

Uday also just entered Walia Mansion

Uday-(upset)-Tum yahan?? Bani??

Bani-(turned around)-Ji…uncle mujhe appse baath karni hai…Jai

Uday-Ab kuch bacha hai kehne ko??

Bani-Uncle, Jab maine Jai ko Shaddi ke liye mana kiya, tab main patha nahi kya soch rahi thi…I mean aap sumaj ne ki koshish kijiye. I mean, main kithni shocked thi…Main shaddi shuda thi,…aur yeh sab kuch bouth suddenly hua…Tho it was but natural ki maine mana kardiya

Krishna-Tune mana kardiya???

Bani-Haan, liken…Ab main Jai ko bathna chathi hoon, ki main Jai se kithni pyar karthi hoon.

Krishna-Sach!!

Uday-Really Bani!!Tumne Jai ko bathaya?

Bani-Nahi…Mujhe airport par mila nahi…

Bani told the entire and began to cry

Krishna-maath roo beta…Jai hai hi assa, voh ajjaye ga…

Days past

Krishna-(to Uday, and Bani)-Main aap dono se ek baath karna chathi thi…

Bani-Ji..

Uday-Haan bolo

Krishna-Aap ko yaad hai, jab Jai 5 sal ka tha, thab best friend aur uske pathi ki death hogaye thi…Aur unki beti humhare pass rehne aye thi..

Uday-Haan

Krishna-Aur main sab bachoon ko lekar ek mela main gaye thi…

Uday-Haan

Krishna-Aur uss bachi ke kojane par, mujhe yeh sadma ayya tha

Uday-Are agge bolo

Krishna-Voh ladhki Bani hai

Bani-WHAT!

Uday-Kya!

Krishna-Haan, Aur jab maine phele bar Bani ko hospital main dehka, uske ehsaas ne hi mujhe kehdiya ki voh Bani hai…Aur jab Jai ne mujhse kaha, thab mujhe pura yakin hogaya ki, yeh humhari Bani hai…

Uday-(happy)-Dehka, tum humesha chathi thi ki Bani aur Jai ki shaddi ho…Aur dehkna zaroor hogi…

NIKITA

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

amazing part

hope jai cmes back soon and finds out the truth

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part
i hope jai comes back soon
and bani could tell him his feelings
plzzzzzzzzz cont soon

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey

gr8 part..
cont.sooon
smiles_uk thumbnail
heyyyy nice ...

atleast the connectgon between bani and krishna is clear now .. just wished jai and bani met at airport

atleast the rest no the truth ... just waiting for jai ..... hope he doesnt come back with an aussie girl  :P lol just joking
suwas thumbnail
This Sumit. Why is he bothering our JB. Hope Jai comes back soon & finds his bani waiting for him.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i wonder why that sumit wants back bani now, did he find out he is impotent, and no women will marry him? seriously he is such a pain. I hope he stays behind bars for a while.  i wish jai comes home,  and is reunited with bani, with sumit out of the scene.

nygirlpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey!!! Lovely update. I really liked it. The childhood love birds were meant to be together. I think they are soul mates. I hope it the next update Bani and Jai meet. Bani is really sorried that she couldn't realize her thoughts when Jai was there. I guess we just aren't grateful for what we have until we loose it. Waiting for the next update.

MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
plzs jai come back!!
waiting 4 nex part..