FF-Perfection:Doesn’t exist/pt9Apg17(8/11) - Page 11

Posted: 15 years ago
hey niki

totaly great update...why didnt u pm me that u updated....anyway its ok...i loved the 2 parts...i love this jai n bani realtionship....it seems almost real.

Davi 😉
great part......
tarun 😡 ....happy that sahil saved bani frm tarun 😆 .....wonder wat the pills r 😕 ......hope they will soon know about bani's past 😊 ......cant wait for the next part 😛
plzz cont.soon
< http-equiv="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">

Once again, it was a fantastic update. Jai finally found out that Bani was the one that helped his mother get well. I think you using foreshadowing when you made the doctor have the misconception of Bani being Jai's wife. Jigz, Jai, Anu, and Sahil are brothers and sisters, that was kind of weird. And Jigz is pregnant, is it with Ranveer. I am just wondering. And the next question, where is Jigz husband, did she scare him away. Jokes apart, Bani really cares for Krishna, nice to know. I am really anxious to know why Krishna only responded to Bani and not anyone else. I hope Tarun doesn't make so problems for jai and Bani this time. I sense a love triangle coming. Since now Bani will be living at the Walia Mansion, then Jai and Bani will be spending more time together. And Uday, he already has the wedding planned. 😆 Waiting for the next part. Once again, it was a great update.

hiiii
wonderful awesome mindblowing update
am wondering what jai wants (for winning the bet)
when will u update again?
really cant wait!

SA 😳
Interesting developement in the story...is JW falling for Bani. An Tarun the slime making move on Bani...good for Sahil to cut in. 👏
Jai is falling falling falling
great part Niki
plz cont soon
Originally posted by moonlitnight

Happy 19th 🤗

Jai to gaya kaam se 😛😆

ye Tarun kaha se agaya 😡 stay away from Munna's Munni 😡

haila 😳 kya bet hai 😳

plz cont soon😛

Originally posted by 100%-princess

Happy june 19th!!!🥳!

darn, tropa, oh well mayb next time

ab yeh tarun kaha se tapak para 😡 "bani isn't the one for you got it!!? 😡 "I just love what uday uncle ji said 😆 😆 bani, walia khandaan ki bahu zaroor banegi. whats up with the pills, ooof is bani up to her jasoosi in this FF?.   so jai won the bett, now what does he want 😉

BTW, the song zara sa is from the movies Jannat, I will pm you the lyrics if I can.

loved this part,

update soon(Nooooooooooooo june 26th?? 😭 )

Originally posted by smiles_uk

hey niceeeeeeee

hmm tarun is back ... hope he doesnt take bani away from jai

nice track .. keep it up

hm wonder wot the connection is between bani and krishna

Originally posted by Iqbal Neha1

amazing part
👏

Originally posted by amiee

what is with the pill is it jai's or someone else's
good now that bani has agreed to live at wm we mwy get some cute jb moments pls cont soon....

Originally posted by phool527

niks... yeh kya.. not fair.. next update in a week... very bad yaar.. anywayz great part.. continue sooon.. 😡 tarun ko tho mein abhi bata thi hoon.. how dare he touch our bani.. shes only jais.. krishna jaldi theek hojayi jai ki mummy ji.. lol.. apni bahu ka suagat bhi tho karna hai.. lol.. anywayz great part.. continue sooon..

Originally posted by hipreet

great part
wonder what pills r that
ewwww tarun 😡 ...make sure he stay away from jb
i feel bani should tell jai bout her past soon
cont soon

Originally posted by Davi

hey niki

totaly great update...why didnt u pm me that u updated....anyway its ok...i loved the 2 parts...i love this jai n bani realtionship....it seems almost real.

Davi 😉

Originally posted by koolgal

great part......
tarun 😡 ....happy that sahil saved bani frm tarun 😆 .....wonder wat the pills r 😕 ......hope they will soon know about bani's past 😊 ......cant wait for the next part 😛
plzz cont.soon

Originally posted by nygirlbal

< http-equiv="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8"> < style>

Once again, it was a fantastic update. Jai finally found out that Bani was the one that helped his mother get well. I think you using foreshadowing when you made the doctor have the misconception of Bani being Jai's wife. Jigz, Jai, Anu, and Sahil are brothers and sisters, that was kind of weird. And Jigz is pregnant, is it with Ranveer. I am just wondering. And the next question, where is Jigz husband, did she scare him away. Jokes apart, Bani really cares for Krishna, nice to know. I am really anxious to know why Krishna only responded to Bani and not anyone else. I hope Tarun doesn't make so problems for jai and Bani this time. I sense a love triangle coming. Since now Bani will be living at the Walia Mansion, then Jai and Bani will be spending more time together. And Uday, he already has the wedding planned. 😆 Waiting for the next part. Once again, it was a great update.

Originally posted by ~*Noor*~

mmm 😊

Originally posted by ducky_euro

hiiii
wonderful awesome mindblowing update
am wondering what jai wants (for winning the bet)
when will u update again?
really cant wait!

SA 😳

Originally posted by divan

Interesting developement in the story...is JW falling for Bani. An Tarun the slime making move on Bani...good for Sahil to cut in. 👏

Originally posted by moonlitnight

Jai is falling falling falling
great part Niki
plz cont soon

HEY…Back with next part,..Enjoy…and sorry for mistakes…

Thanks..for all the wonderful comments..Luv u all!!!

Dedicated to-Balpreet-(my head hurts after that SAT...Got my nails done though)...Rimjhim, Tropa(hope ur having fun in BD), Niruba, Binish, Kanta di, Davia, Ducky_Euro, Davi, koolgal, Iqbal Neha1, Smiles_Uk, Hipreet, and ~*Noor*~..(know ur inactive...hope exams are going well)...and Shireen..(god knows where u r!)

This part isnt that great...sorry...I tried..Please leave comments good or bad...

Sorry for delay...ENJOY..

BTW-Started a new FF called-KYUN KI-Its fate!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/977637...

Do read if u get a chance...

Back to update...

PART 7

Bani sat in the car…and they were off…

Bani thought…Jab hum mere saman lekar vapiis, WM janeengeh…tab mujhe kaise bhi karke Jai ki gare main janne hoga…voh pills abhi bhi mere purse main hain…Aur..ab yeh Jai kye lega…I mean he won the bet!!...hmm…

Jai-Toh..kya soch raho ho?

Bani-Hun? Kuch nahi…asiehi…Voh…

Jai-Wase, tumhare haath se maine coffee kabhie nahi pehai…

Bani-(chuckling)-Toh issme mere kya galthi…ab app kabhie ghar athi hi nahi, toh coffee kaise pengeh?

Jai-Wow, I love the way that's my fault…

Bani-Its always your fault…Keher…jab ghar poochengeh…tab mere haath ki coffee…

--

They were driving fine until one turn…

Bani-Arre..!Kahan jarahe ho!?Mere apartment toh uss taraf hai..

Jai-I know…liken yahan se short cut hai…

Bani-(confused, looking at the window)-Are you…sure Jai?

Jai-Come on…trust me…I am…

Bani-Okay...I belive you…

Bani watched out the window…Until it started to pour…Bani enjoyed the rain…and the weather seemed nice…Jai turned the radio on..and a medly of rain songs were playing…

The ride was nice…until…

The car stopped at a complete halt…

Jai-uh-oh

Bani-Jai!kya hua?

Jai-um…think somethings wrong..ek second dehktha hoon…

Jai went out in the rain…and opened the bonet of the car…he checked some wires…then went back into the car to see if it started…But of course it didn't…

Jai-um..Bani car start nahi kar rahi…

Bani-Wow…great…!

Bani and Jai got out of the car…and went and stood under a tree near by…

Bani-(mocking him)-Bani! Maine toh gari start kardi!!

Jai-Okay..chill…galthi hoti hai…ab tumhari gari hi assi hai…

Bani-(lauging)-Ab gari ko maath blame karo…

Jai-Appna cell phone lao…Main taxi ke liye call kartha hoon…

Bani-what!Mere pass cell kahan hai? Mera phone toh mere purse main hai…aur voh bhi tumhari gari main!

Jai-That's great..aur mere phone ghar main hai…

Bani-Wow…aur asse jungle ke beech main toh taxi milegi nahi…ab short cut ka idea kiska tha?

Jai-Okay baba mera tha…ab barish ke ruk jane ka wait karthe hain…phir shayad gari teek hojaye…

Bani-Aur tab tak?

Jai-Tab tak music enjoy karthein hain…

Jai went into the rain…and turned the volume of the radio high…he opened the door, and went and stood next to Bani…

Radio-Hey all you listeners…This is a classic Kajol and SRK song…enjoy..

Jai listened to the beginning…and went on his knees…he extended his hand out…

Jai's hand was out to Bani..

Jai-Please na…Come on I won the bet..ithna toh tum karisak thi hoo…

Bani-Nahi jai..tum bhi kya bachoon ke tarha…

Jai-(his hand still out)-Fine…main tum se baath nahi kartha…

Bani-(sighs)-Jai!!

Jai-Please…ek dance…

Bani-Fine…

The musical version of Kuch kuch hota hai…was on…

Jai pulled Bani near him…his hand touching her bare waist…Bani looked into his eyes…They dance softly…a gush of wind sent Bani's hair flying…but they were so engrossed into each others eyes…that they didn't car to move…Bani rested her head against his chest…as Jai kept Bani secure in his arms…

--

2 hours after dancing in the rain…

HONK HONK…

Tony-(rolling down the window)-Jai Sir…!!

Jai and Bani both were taken a back…they moved away…realizing what position they had been in for over 2 hours!!

Bani was plain in shock as she ran toward the car…Jai ran his hands threw his hair…and spun in mid air…

Jai-(getting into the car)-Hey Tony…how did you know to look here?

Tony-(blushing)-Sorry sir, didn't mean to interrupt you…But I know that you like taking shortcuts…so decided to check here..Should we go to Bani madam's house?

Bani-(who was completely wet)-

Jai-Haan…

--

When they got to Bani's apartment building..Jai went upstairs with her…The elevator ride was quiet neither Jai nor Bani knew what to say…Bani couldn't control her cheeks from going red…and Jai couldn't stop from smiling!!

Indide Bani's apartment…

Bani went to her room…asking Jai to make himself confortable…She quickly threw all her things into a suitcase…and went to the living room…making sure she didn't forget anything major…

Bani-chaleen…

Jai-Coffee?

Bani-(blushing more)-Agli baar…

Jai-Okay…after you…

Jai and Bani got home…around 1130pm…where they saw uday was waiting…

Uday-Kamal hai..ithna time…!

Jai and Bani exchanged glances…and

Jai-Voh..gari karab ho gaye thi…Dad…main Bani ko usska karma dikhadoon?

Jai was about to go upstairs when…

Uday-Beta..upar toh tera karma hai…abhi ke liye..Bani ka kamra neche hai…Shayad badmain…upper shift…

Uday began to chuckle…

Bani and Jai both understood what he was implying…

Jai showed Bani the room, and was too embarresed…he wished her a good night..and left…

Bani-(in her head)-Mujhe kuch karna padega…Uday uncle..yeh kya? Aur phir shayad man hi Jai ke bouth zyada close arahi hoon?Mujhe iss dosti ki boundry draw kardeni chahiyeh..

With that Bani was too tired to unpack…so she out her suitcase on the floor..changed into her night clothes…and went off to bed…

--The next morning…

The house was filled was melodious chants…Bani was singing the moring aarti…Soon the entire family was down stairs…

Bani gave out the aarti to everyone including Krishna…Tony and Bani served breakfast….and it seemed like a very very good morning…

Bani began to walk out the door when…

Uday-Bani?

Bani-(turning around)-ji..

Uday-Kahan jarahi ho?

Jai-(eating breakfast)-(in his head)-Damn…Dad ko bani ke shart ke bare main bathaya hi nahi hai…

Bani-(confused)-Kam par…

Uday-kya? Liken beta Krishna?

Bani-Haan..Uncle main janthi hoon…liken main kam nahi choor sak thi…yeh baath tho maine kal Jai ko bhi bathaithi…

Uday-Aur Krishna-(Uday looked at Jai)

Bani-Main appna kam katham karke aunty ka kyal rakoongi…

Bani-Wasee bhi jub mere kam katham hogatha hai…thab app mujhe ghar bejdethe hain…toh main akar anuty ka kyal rakoongi…

Uday-(unable to say anything)-Achha…teek hai…

Bani felt kind of akward…but went to work anyways…When Bani got to her cabin she saw someone sitting in her cabin…

Bani-Kyon hai…

TO Bani's surprise…It was Sonam…

Bani-(mad)-Tum, yahan kyun ho?

Sonam-(holding a box of sweets and a card)-Appko shaddi ka invitation de ne aye thi…zaroor anna…

Bani snatched the card from her…and threw it in the garbage along with the box of sweets…

Sonam also left…and Bani sat there…

The rest of the day…Bani tried her best to complete her work…but couldn't help but wonder who was getting married…Was is Sameer? Her devar..or Sonam…her sister-in-law?

After Bani finally finished her work…She went to WM…

Bani-(in the parking lot)-Mujhe Jai ki car doondne chahiyeh…mera purse usme hai…

Bani looked for Jai's car but unfortunately it wasn't there…Bani went inside WM…

She feed Krishna…and then rubbed oil on her feet…Bani wondered about Krishna's expression…

I mean why was Krishna reacting to her so well?Was there something that Bani didn't know?

After Bani put Krishna to sleep…She went downstairs to her room…but heard a chatter…more like an argument…Bani saw that the study was open..She peered into the room, to see Uday and Jai fight…

Jai-Come on dad, why is that necessary…?

Uday-It just is!!Jai!!Its just a wedding!! Nothing major..It takes a couple of hours…and then bam…your done!

Jai-Dad…I hate going to places where I don't know who the people are!!

Uday-Oh god Jai!!Your impossible…Just take someone with you..how about…Sahil??

Jai-Dad…he's busy these days…and so is Anu…

Uday-(thinking of something)-How about…Bani!

Bani-(who was listening)-ME!!opps..Sorry..

Uday-Bani…under aoo..

Bani-I;m sorry uncle..voh abhi abhi aunty ko sulakar aye thi..tho socha appko goodnight keydoon…

Uday-Acha…beta yeh ek shaddi ka card ayya hai…mere kisi purane dost ke bete ka…kyat um Jai ke saath jaogi…

Bani-uh…

Jai-(folding his hand..behing Uday's back)-(whispering)-Please…

Bani-uh..ji…uncle…

--

The next day Bani was home…

Anu-(holding some clothes, bumping into Bani)-Sorry…didi…

Bani-No problem…wase yeh capre lekar kahan jarahi ho?

Anu-Voh bhai ke hain..laundry aye hai…toh bus unke room main rakne jarahi thi…

Bani-main upper hi jarahi hoon…main rakdoongi..

Anu-Really..thank you didi…

Bani went up to Jai's room, and knocked..

Bani-Jai…jai..?Main tumhare kapre rakne ayyehoon…

Jai was inside the bathroom….and talked to himself…

Strange…Anu toh kabhie bhi knock nahi karthi…

Bani opened the door and peered in, finding no one in the room…She went inside..and looked around..His room was nice…plain but cute..anyone could tell it was a room of an industrialist… Bani heard the shower assuming he was in the bathroom…

There were papers on the desk..along with tons of files…and a entire to do list…Bani put his clothes on the bed..and decided to clean his desk…She sorted the files according to the date of the meeting…

Jai shouted from the shower.. "ANU!!Mujhe towel dedo!"

Bani chuckled…seeing Jai's wet hand outside the bathroom door…Waving around…waiting for a towel…Bani went near the door and gave him his towel..

Jai-Thanks…anu…

A few minutes later Jai came out…a towel wrapped around his waste..Bani was still preoccupied with the files…When Jai hugged her from behind..

Jai-My favorite little sis…Is now organizing her bro's stuf…Luv u!

FALSH!

Anu was standing at the door laughing….as she took a picture..

Anu-This one goes to the papers…

After saying that she ran…

Jai-(moving away from who he thought was Anu)-

Bani was now completely red…and wet…

Jai-Uh…(seeing it was Bani)-BANI!! Voh…mujhe laga Anu hai…I'm so sorry…

Jai was turning red as well..To avoid awkwardness…Bani responded…

Bani-main…chalthi hoon…

And Bani ran out of the room…

Bani was in Krishna's room, giving her medicine…when Uday came in…

Uday-(chucking)-Bani..tujhe patha hai ki Jai Anu ko ghar main chase kyun kar raha hai??

Bani-(biting her lip)Ji…nahi…

Uday-Bani beta…tu geeli kyun hai?

Bani-Voh…

Jai-Dad!!Appka phone hai..Mr.Batia ka hai…

--

Days past…and things got routine…Until the day Jai and Bani had to attend the wedding…

Jai-(knocking on Bani's room)-Bani!!Jaldi karo…late hojayeengeh…

Bano-Jai!!Relax coming!!

Bani came out…and Jai was already waiting in the car…She put her coat on and went to the car..She got in..And checked for her purse...Which she found...

Jai-Ab chaleen..God ithne daar kyun lage?

Bani-Asse hi..tumhe pareshan karne ke liye daar lagaye!!

Jai-okay fine sorry…

When they arrived…

Jai got out..and Bani stayed in the car.

Jai-Kya hua..bhar kyun nahi arahi?

Bani-Mera gate kholo!

Jai-Oh god…

Jai laughed and opened the door…for Bani…He was stunned..she was wearing a balck sari with a silver border…Plain but Bani carried it well…

Jai-Wow…Bani you look gorgeous…

Bani-Thanks..wase tum bhi ithne bure nahi lagthe…

Jai and Bani walked into the hall…hand in hand…(don't know how t got that way)///

Bani was holding the bouquet and Jai had the gift…They were approaching the altar…when..Bani read the sign…it read..

Shamita

Weds

Sumit

Bani was taken aback!!She thought to herself-Nahi…kise aur ka naam bhi toh…Sumit hosak tha hai…

Bani-(tugged Jai's arm)-Jai…yeh kiski …shaddi hai?

Jai-Sumit Sood, aur Shamita Mehra…kyun?

Bani-(Bani let go of Jai's arm)-

Bani moved back…as Jai kept walking..her gave the present to the couple…

Bani turned around her back facing Jai…her throat swelled up…as she felt the entire hall spin…

Jai-Congratulations….(noticing Bani wasn't with him)

Sumit-Aap ayyen humhe bouth acha laga…

Jai-(looking distraught)-No prpblem..Humhe bhi akar bouth acha laga..

Sumit-Hum?

Jai-Haan…main aur…meri…(looking for Bani)

Sumit-Aapki pathi? Zaroor milwana unhe humse…

Shamita-Haan, I would love to meet her…Aur kahna kahkar jana…

Bani had dropped the bouquet near the entrance…And left the hall…

When Jai came looking for her…He saw the bouquet on the floor…He picked it up and looked at it…

Jai-Bani kahan hosak thi hai?

--

Meanwhile..

Sonam-(to Sumit)-Bhai…Maine bhabi ko dehka!

Sumit-Kya!...Tumne use bulaya?

Sonam-Nahi toh…kyun?

Sumit-TOh voh yahan kiske sath aye thi…

Sumit thought hard…Meanwhile…Jai handed the bouquet to Sonam…while plaicing it on the table…She read the tag attached to the flowers..

Best wishes- Jai and Bani…

Sonam's mouth was open..She ran to Sumit…

Sumit-Kya hua tuje?

Sonam-Kuch nahi…bhai..yeh dehko…

Sumit read it…and realized that Bani was with the mashor Industrialist Jai Walia…

Sumits mind thought of something…He went and consulted his mother…

Tina-TU pagal hai…Is baath par tu shaddi tod na chatha hai??Tu shaddi kar…Aur Bani ko paisoon ke liye bhi pareshaan karna…Saath saath…Tu Shamita se toh pehle business toh le…Shaddi cancel karne ki baath kartha hai…!

--

Jai…still looking for Bani..he takes off in his car…and finally !! Finds Bani roadside…sitting under a tree crying…and a depressing state…

Jai got out of his car and ran toward he wondering if she was hurt…

Jai-Bani!!Bani!!Kahan chale gaye thi tum?Main tumhe doondthe doondthe pagal hogaya…

Bani-(in a state of oblivion)- Patha nahi…log asse kyun hote hain?

Jai-(sitting down next to Bani)-Kya mathlab?

Bani-Mathlab, kehthe kuch hain…aur maan main kuch aur hai…Ek bache neh mere zindagi karaab kardi…

Jai-Bache?Kis bache neh?

Bani-Maine appne app se vadha kiya tha…ki main badal jaoongi…Liken nahi karpaye…Abhi bhi mujhe use farak partha hai…Usne dosri pathni doondli..mere replacement! Kithni assani se…

Jai-(sitting there trying to unravel her words, and the deeper meaning inside)-Mujhe kuch samjmain nahi araha..

Bani-Aur kabhie ayyega bhi nahi…Aur main yeh dua karthi hoon, ki tumhara dil kabhie na tute…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Precap-

Sanjay-bani…tum pagal ho!!

Bani-(crying)-main!!Sanjay…!Tum bhi!!

Sanjay-Jis dard se tum gussre…Kabhie socha hai…Uss dard se aaj voh bhi gussara hoga..Aur voh bhi tumhare waje se!!!

Next Update..is...hm...Wont promise any date...But will try ASAP...
First one to comment!!!😛
I thought it was  a very good update, Nikita. OMG Jai and Bani are coming  closer. Dancing for two hours and not even knowing it. Wow, they are really falling in love. Tony, what a servant. He knows all the habits of his boss. I loved it when Jai's dad, Uday was implying that Bani might move to Jai's room later on. Somethings cooking there. It was my favorite moment of the update. Can't believe Sonam lied to her brother. She did invite Bani. Anyways Bani came anyway but from a different invitation. I love your precaps, keeps me waiting for the next part. So here I am waiting what Sanjay might do to Bani. Maybe he will blackmail her, probably will listen to his mother (whom I hate).
Keep up the excellent writing. Don't say that the part wasn't great, it was great. Have confidence in yourself. (I know you have people that inspire you😉)😉

Edited by nygirlbal - 15 years ago
niks.. great part hun.. continue soon.. awwwnn poor bani.. bani u have jai now so u dont have to worry anymore..