Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF-Perfection:Doesn’t exist/pt9Apg17(8/11) - Page 4

shopgirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
niki...so JW is not as Jw ???...well tht was quite a"blooper" on my part thn :)...well liked ur story so far...w8ing 4 rite JW :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nikita
gr8 part...
i think smethg happen to sumit...
cont.sooon
ava17 thumbnail
hey, that is so gr8, a nice story and bloopers created. thx, Nikki
btkr thumbnail
Quite a little story-line u have going there, Nikita. So Jai is a doctor? And Bani is not an orphan but hte daughter of that lady? Guess we will find out soon.
Good going.
tanu001 thumbnail
Hey this is really good so far Nikita 😊 I really like what you have so far 👏
nikitaic thumbnail

Thanks..for comments u guys..Luv u all...🤗

This content was originally posted by: snsali_pooja

1st Bouth acha hain hi first ayye tu Shireen..liken kabhie comment bhi kardiya kar...😆 

This content was originally posted by: chander992

saved Again..bouth acha hai, liken yeh spot thodi na kahin jane wala tha??Koi baath nahi... 

This content was originally posted by: divan

Great updateThanks..di...,typical mummiji who thinks she knows how to play up in front of the son.   Can really see Bani's worth in her what is her almost perfect world. Yup...like none..😆

Krishna Walia recognizes Bani...wonder how they will meet again. WOw, nice catch...

Waiting to see if Bani celebrates her anniversary happily or not? And what will the doctor say? Abhi kuch hi daar ka intazzar hai...

Thanks..for comments...

👏 👏 👏

This content was originally posted by: moonlitnight

Sanjay died??????????? Nahi yaar..
plz cont soooooooon Tu bhi update kar..Please...
its getting interestingThanks..though it was getting boring...

This content was originally posted by: prettypreeti

lol..i think im not tat confused now.Good....and this part was great..Thanks...hmm..i think the man who helped bani in the hospital when she went for tests is munna...Yea it was!!I think everyone caught that!!..well hope so..lol..
her mom in law is quite typical types...and i loved this sonam track..nice one..
and contd soon...cant wait.. I'm also waitin...yaar..please update soon..[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rick]Wonderful start, please contiue soonThanks. for comment...will update soon... 

This content was originally posted by: ducky_euro

wow wonderful pt1!! Thanks...Sorry for PM..I send them to everyone just to tell that I update...but if u dont want one will try not to send it to u..and no hard feelings...
i like the storyline. lets guess, that doc (bani didnt see him) is Jai Walia nah?!
and interesting to read that Krishna Walia and bani were feeling something familiar... Yup...I kind of gave that away...but it was kinda hard to get..the relationship between Bani and Krishna ...only if u read slowly can u get that...
hmm, i think that its really exciting to read further. im still fantasying how JB will meet 😆

soo, please cont soon (oh, and not meaning it bad, but no need for PM-ing me ok 😉 . I myself am looking everyday if there's a new update)

waiting for your next update 👏 Will update soon...

SA 😳

This content was originally posted by: koolgal

awesome yaar 👏 Thanks...
oohhhh bani didnt saw jai .........but nevermind after all they will be 2gether 😊 .........waise thx for the pm yaar 😃 ........ No problem...
plzzz cont.soonI will..thanks...for comments... 😊

This content was originally posted by: SonamKHAN

hwy nikki Hi SONAM...

i wanna see jb only yaar no js 🤢 🤢 Arra try to understand...if I split them up in the beginging..then I wont have to later!!ahh...sumje...but grat update...munna missing you He's coming...

Thanks..for comments..Sonam...

sonam

This content was originally posted by: shopgirl1

niki...so JW is not as Jw ???...well tht was quite a"blooper" on my part thn :)No problem...I think I confused everyone there......well liked ur story so far...w8ing 4 rite JW :)He is coming..[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=janu_2006]hey nikita Hey...
gr8 part... Thanks...
i think smethg happen to sumit... Maybe...u'll see...soon...
cont.sooon

This content was originally posted by: ava17

hey, that is so gr8, a nice story and bloopers created. thx, Nikki Thanks..for comments..eagerly..waiting for ur FF... 

This content was originally posted by: btkr

Quite a little story-line u have going there, Nikita.Thanks..for commentinf.. So Jai is a doctor?Nope..sorry..no doctor there... And Bani is not an orphan but hte daughter of that lady?Um...really close..u have to add and minus some stuf..but yeah..they have a strange relationship.... Guess we will find out soon. You will ...soon. enough...
Good going.

This content was originally posted by: tanu001

Hey this is really good so far NikitaThanks... 😊 I really like what you have so farThanks..for comments.... 👏

[QUOTE=nygirlbal]Later...Nice update.Okay..another later...[/QUOTE]

nikitaic thumbnail

Hey...Thanks..for all the comments...and again..I know this is confusing...but from the next part it should get easier...

Okay..One clarification...

When I said...Bani bumped into a doctor...He wasnt actually the one who caught her...You all GUESSED correct,.It was Jai..who is not a doctor...

This part is Dedicated to-ALL MY READERS>>>AND A special dedication to Preeti, Tropa, Kanta di, and Balpreet...(My inspiration)

Part 2

Bani picked up her cell phone "hello, oh hi Dr.Neelam accha mere reports aggaye..teek hai main athi hoon" Bani said with a happy tone in her voice.

Bani took a taxi to the hospital, and passed by that room again, but this time she stopped in front of it, seeing a man inside too…She wanted to go in but was too excited to stop. She went to her doctor and asked for her reports.

"So, reports kya kethi hain?" Bani asked

"well, tum conceive karsak thi ho" Neelam said with hesitance in her voice.

"But how come you sound so upset about that?" Bani asked really happy that she could conceive.

"Liken" Neelam went quiet

"Liken kya?" Bani asked curiously

"Sumit is impotent" Neelam said sadly

"Kya!" Bani's world seemed to have crashed in front of her.

"I have to go"Neelam said.

Neelam left and Bani had tears falling from her eyes. She couldn't believe what was happening. She had asked god for a miracle not heartbreak. She got up from Neelam's cabin and walked out of the hospital. She walked through the streets wondering what she would tell Tina, her mother-in-law. And of all days she had to find out today! Bani couldn't stop crying, and now she was in front of her house. She looked up at her house, that was decorated beautifully. She wiped her tears, and strongly walked into her house, with the reports tightly clutched in her hands.

"Babhi!!" Sonam said cheerfully.

"Decorations kasie hain?" Saagar asksed

Bani looked around and just ran to her room…She changed, but tears kept flowing from her eyes…She saw Sumit come into the room…He didn't bother wishing her but instead went to the bathroom, and changed into the suit Tina had bought him. Bani wanted to tell Sumit, she even stopped him to say so, but he said everyone was waiting downstairs so they had to go…Bani followed him down the stairs, her heart burned…She thought of all the times Tina had mentioned kids and how badly she wanted them.

"Welcome, to the third anniversary of my Sumit Bhaiya and Bani babhi…" Sonam said announcing into the mike.

The party had began and it seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves except Bani, She kept wiping her eyes making sure that no one would notice that she was crying. Bani thought that she could make it through the party with out anyone finding out, but boy was her luck not on her side today…

"Hello, kya main Dr.Neelam se baath karrahi hoon?" Tina asked

"Ji, speaking, how can I help you?"Neelam responded

"Actually I'm Bani's mother-in-law, are the results of the report in, I mean will I ever become a grandmother?" Tina asked positively.

"Well, I'm sorry but you will never be a grandmother…

Tina dropped the phone, not hearing the rest of Neelam's talk.

"Sumit impotent hai…Hello..helloo…" Neelam hung up seeing that no one was on the phone.

Tina was in absolute shock…and so she created a scene.  "Bani!!!" she shouted, causing the entire crowd to go silent.

"Tu, doctor ke gaye thi?, and what did the doctor say?" Tina asked

"Voh…voh…"Bani stuttered.

"Tujse manga hi kya hai humne?, bus ek cheese, ek bacha…Aur voh bhi tu humhe nahi desak thi!!"

When Sumit heard this he lost it completely "Kya!!bani maa nahi bansak thi…?" Sumit came close to Bani…

Bani began to cry again, and her throat became dry…She swallowed a lump forming in her throat.

"Bathao Bani, kya yeh sach hai…tum mere sapna pura nahi kar sak thi?" Sumit asked furiously

"Voh…"

SLAP

Sumit gave her one, Bani felt as if her entire world span.

"Ab bathao, kya yeh sach hai"?

"Main tumse kuch pooch raha hoon Bani"! Sumti shouted, causing Bani to shudder

"Hum kabhie…mummy papa nahi.." But before Bani could finish her sentence, Sumit raised a hand to slap her again, bit Manish stopped him…

"Bani!!Yeh tum kya kerahi ho, tum mujhe ek bacha"Sumit said repeating himself

"Sumit, main…maa bansak thi hoon" bani said softly

"Kya!!Toh tum kehna kya chathi ho?" sumit asked

"Tum.."

"Bolo  Bani.." Sumit instigated

"Bolo"Sumit said again

"Haan Bani bollo..hum bhi sune" Tina said

"Tum impotent ho !!"Bani shouted…as she broke down, falling to the floor in tears

Sumit was flabbergasted when Bani said that and the words repeated in his head…Sonam and Saagar stod there watching, and Tina was speechless. But what happened next wasn't pleasant. Sumit grabbed Bani by the hand, and asked her to say what she said again, when she didn't respond he slapped her. He gabbed her by her wrist and dragged her to the stairs. She pulled and cried for him to let go but he refused. Sonam also ran behind her brother, and asked him to let go to her. He dragged her up the stairs and into their bedroom, Bani's knees were now bleeding. He lifted her up and held her by the shoulders. He shook her and she just continued to cry.

"ab main tumhe dikha tha hoon, ki ek mard kya kar sak tha hai" Sumit said, taking his shirt off, and locking the door.

Downstairs..

"App sab yahan thamasha kyun dehk rahein hain..please leave" Tina ordered to their party crowd.

The entire crowd proceeded out the door, and Sanjay looked toward the stairs, feeling bad for his friend…he felt that he needed to help her. So he went against the crowd and and attempted to walk up the stairs. But Tina stopped him

"Kahan jarahein hain app?" Tina said with sarcasm in her voice.

"Voh Bani"

"Dehkiyeh voh pathi pathni ke beech ka mamla hai" Tina said.

"liken jab pathi pathni ki beech ki bathein sab ke samne athi hain, tab bahar waloon ko beech main anna partha hai" Sanjay answered.

"Mr.Sanjay Gupta, App please abhi yahan se jaye, varna mujhe police ko bulana padega"

"Teek hai Mrs.Sood, liken agar Bani ko kuch hua toh main Sumit ko nahi choodonga" Sanjay replied looking toward the stairs one last time. As he left.

Back upstairs.

Bani moved back seeing the look in his eyes. She was still crying, as Sumit put his hand on her shoulder, and ripped a part of her sari. He grabbed her and threw her on the bed, Bani shouted and got up, as Sumit got on top of her. He covered her mouth, but she pushed him away from her, and sat up, attempting to run from the door. But Sumit grabbed her and threw her on the floor, he slapped her continuously until her mouth bleed, meanwhile Sonam was at the door pounding it..also crying and begging her brother to open the door. Sumit unbuttoned his shirt, and threw it on the floor. Bani moved back, on the floor until her head hit against the window sill she saw the glass vase on the side table, and reached for it…As Sumit approached her again, he attempted to beat her again, this time harder but Bani smashed the glass vase on the side of his head. She got up off the floor as he fell to the ground his head bleeding slightly.

Bani panicked, and took out a suitcase from under her bed, and through in all of her clothes, and some other stuff from her closet. She didn't even bother packing it, instead she threw everything in. She grabbed her cell phone, and ran for the door. Sonam who was still standing outside grabbed Bani.

"Babhi, app kahan ja rahi jo? Yeh saman ? aur bhai?" Sonam peered into the room, and saw her brother on the floor. Sonam ran into the room.

Bani breathed heavily, and ran downstairs with her things, straight out the door.

"Chalo, museebath kud hi ghar se chale gaye" Tina said watching Bani run out the door, with her stuff.

"Bhai!!" Sonam yelled from upstairs, casuing the entire family to run upstairs.

Bani looked back hearing Sonam yell. Bani's foot was almost out the door, she turned looking at the home she nurtured for 3 years. She stepped out, remembering the time she had stepped into this house for the first time. She took her car and left, she didn't want anything from that house that wasn't her's so she left her mangalsutra, and engagement ring on the footstep of the door. The car was her companies so she had to take it. Once she was outside of her drive way she wondered where she was going to go. She drove around, she couldn't stop crying, she saw her phone ring. It was Sanjay. She stopped the car outside court, and picked it up, her voice trembling. Nothing came out of her mouth, she switched her phone off.

Bani cried constantly, and her tears put her to sleep.

The next morning.

Sanjay tapped the window, seeing his car outside court, and Bani in it. Bani got scared and woke up with a fright. Seeing Sanjay she began to cry, as she wrapped her shawl tightly around herself. She opened the car door, and came out.

"Bani, kal party main, aur phir…maine tumhare ghar phone kiya, aur tumhari mother-in-law neh kaha ki ab tum vahan nahi rehthi…" Sanjay said afraid of what might have happened, he rambled.

"Sanjay!!" Bani began to cry again.

"kya hua,aur yeh…tumhare sir par ithne zakam kaise?Kya Sumit neh?" Sanjay(Jay)

"Main…" Bani couldn't talk, she just mumbled to herself.

"What are you saying Bani, tum chalo" Sanjay said, getting her bag out of the car.

Sanjay took Bani to his car, and he took her to his apartment. It was early at morning so Jay took Bani straight to the guest bedroom.

"I'm not going to ask, and unless you want to you don't have to tell me what happened, I had something to tell you at the party. I guess I shouldn't now." Sanjay said.

Bani didn't respond, she just sat there. Sanjay understood that she needed to be alone. So he left her alone for some time leaving for court.

Bani spent the next few weeks alone in her room, she merely ate and drank. She would spend all day crying. And finally one day Sanjay couldn't take it, he called a doctor to see what was actually wrong with Bani. Sanjay had seen her bruised, beat condition under her shawl a couple of times when he was giving her food.

"How are you Bani?" Neelam asked looking at the depressed look on her face.

Bani didn't respond she just looked out into space.

"Listen I know your listening, so I'm going to talk. I can understand what might have happened to you, but you have to be strong. You have to know that one guy can't ruin your life. You have to move on, you have to let yourself know that no one guy is that big, that he can tear apart your life. Bani, I know you for a long time. You always bragged about your perfect life, and know come one I know you perfect life consisted more of just Sumit. What about being a lawyer? Isn't that important for you? You cant let everything go just because of him. Can you? Sumit couldn't have been that important in you life?

Bani finally burst "Tha voh, tha voh Neelam, mere zindagi ka sabse important hisa tha…Liken jisse maine appna sab kuch diya, ussne hi mere saath." Bani closed her eyes, and let the tears flow.

Neelam put her hand on Bani's shoulder, making Bani jump a little. Neelam pulled her shawl down a bit, revealing a large purple bruise on her shoulder.

"Jis insan ne tere yeh halath kiya, kya tu uss insan ke liye roo rahi hai?" Neelam asked.

Bani stayed quiet, perhaps thinking about was Neelam was trying to say.

"Main chalthi hoon, liken main chathi hoon, ki sometime next week tum mujhse mile aoo, hospital main, aur main tumhare kil thi hue hassi bhi deekna chathi hoon. Teek hai…abhi main chalthi hoon, okay…Bye Bani" Neelam said leaving out her bedroom door, seeing Sanjay on the couch worried.

"what happened, is she okay" Sanjay asked getting up off the couch.

"She's absolutely fine, all she needed was a little pep talk, and I think she's realized  that, a man who couldn't respect her isn't worth crying over. Don't worry, try to get her out of the house, and possibly back in court. Anything to let her wounds heal." Neelam said with a smile, as she left Sanjay's apartment.

Sanjay went into Bani's room to tell her what he wanted to the day of her anniversary.

"Hey Bani, I wanted to tell you something that day, but I guess I should now. The company that I am the consultant lawyer for have asked me to appoint my best lawyer to take my place at the company, and I referred your name. I'm quiting so that I can spend some time with my family. The salary is 2 lahk rupee's a month. Do you think you're interested?" Sanjay asksed

Bani stayed quiet looking up at him.

Sanjay left the room, confused.

She had been wounded on the side of her mouth and her arms were badly brusied, but her bruised were healing, slowly but surely.  She sat on her window sill, and reflected on what had happened tonight, she saw a star twinkle.

"I hope your happy (she said, tearing again), all I asked was for a child, and voh bhi maine appne app ke liye nahi, mummyji ke liye manga tha. I asked that on my anniversary my life would change, I guess you took that literally. You really did change my life god!!Thanks…But I still believe job hi hota hai ache ke liye hotha hai…I remember Krishna Masi used to tell me that when I was little…I ever understood why you took her away from me but I went with that. You lead me to believe that my life was perfect. The thing I used to have the most pride of MY FAMILY, you took that from me. Why god!! Liken main har nahi maanoongi…Appne jo kiye voh mere bale ke  liye kiya hoga…

Bani shut her eyes, tight. And tears flowed freely from them.

"and just to mock me you give me a job that pays 2 Lakh rupee's a month!!Now when I don't have a family to share it with…I really wonder what awaits me in that office? Liken main...Main har nahi manoongi…Main appne zindagi ek naye tarha se shuro karoongi…"

---

Hospital

Guy-(holding a woman's hand)-Don't worry Mom, I will find that girls who touch can help you, even if I have to turn the world upside down.

--

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh Sumit...typical reaction...does not believe his at fault 😡 and on top trying to rape Bani... 😭

I am glad left the house otherwise god knows what the guy would have done to her.   And Tina...evil mum in law...is not thinking good thin Bani left. What she going to do when the next time the doctor tells the same thing...her son is at fault.😕

Sanjay is definitely a nice guy...nice enough to care and make sure Bani is ok. Waiting for Jai to make entry....
great update Nikita👏 👏 👏
~*Noor*~ thumbnail
hello!....so i've started reading this FF of yours...n i remember you tellin me to read the Lights Camera n Shaadi one...but sry couldn't fine time to read from beginning....but i love this FF...great job 👏 👏 👏 ...i just hope you continue

anyways...i hate Tina 😡 😡 but not as much as i hate Sumit 😡 ....he's her husband...he should be consoling her but instead that 🤬 tried to rape her 🤢 🤢

i'm sooooo glad she left before anything happened....n i'm excited that she's finally going to get together w/ her family...Krishna Massi n Jai 😳

plz continue... Edited by ~*Noor*~ - 15 years ago
Seemi_Usa thumbnail
Nice!! I like it... u r doing a great job here! 👏