India-Forums

Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann
Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann

Divorce anyone?

angel_of_09 Senior Member
angel_of_09
angel_of_09

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Has everyone forgotten that Yuv and Kajri are still married and they are still trying to marry him off to Niyati? I know that Kaj made Yuv sign the divorce paper when he was drunk, but the Garodias don't know that including Yuv. He is following his father's footsteps in having two wives which is not a very good thing. I also understand that Yuv wants nothing more to do with Kaj and that she owns half of the property, but he still has to end all relations with her. The writers are not even trying to mention these things. They've seriously got to get it together!!LOLLOL

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
No, Yuv and the whole family knows that Yuv and Kaj are divorced. Infact in an episode last week, when Laxmi saw Niyati reluctant to get closer to Yuvraj, she mentioned that Yuvraj divorced Kajri and she is out of his life for good and after that Niyati and Yuvraj proclaimed their love for each other. Creatives do forget certain things from time to time, but they did not forget this one.
Prestigious IF-Rockerz
Prestigious
Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Yeah, I was wondering about that. I do remember Laxmi mentioning that Yuv and Kajri are divorced but I don't remember seeing that happen. Was this shown in any of the past episodes? Ermm
angel_of_09 Senior Member
angel_of_09
angel_of_09

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prestigious

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I do remember Laxmi mentioning that Yuv and Kajri are divorced but I don't remember seeing that happen. Was this shown in any of the past episodes? Ermm

This is what I'm trying to figure out. Thanks for seeing my point!Big smile

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged

See, here's a quote from the April 29th Written Update -

April 29th Written Update
Part 1

(Sorry I missed a min here) Karan and Lax tell Kajri off and throw her out of Niyati's house.Lax apologizes to Niyati because of Kajri. Niyati asks how she could come between Yuv and Kajri and Lax tells her that they've been divorced

The scene was at the beginning of the episode, so you can check out that scene in the vid if u want to... where they very clearly showed that Laxmi telling Niyati that Yuvraj-Kajri are legally divorced now.Embarrassed

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
And the divorce happened when Kajri tricks Yuvraj into signing them by getting him drunk. And this was the time when she wanted to marry Dev thinking he was a prince when actually this was all Lax, Karan, the other betiyaan and Dev's trick cuz they knew that this is the only way Kaj wud divorce Yuv. And she is still staying in the house cuz she tricked Yuv into signing over 1/2 the property to her which he foolishly did. And all that was completely legal, thats how they got divorced and inspite of that that's why she is still living there.

Edited by *Kruthi* - 08 May 2008 at 6:56am
Prestigious IF-Rockerz
Prestigious
Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

And the divorce happened when Kajri tricks Yuvraj into signing them by getting him drunk. And this was the time when she wanted to marry Dev thinking he was a prince when actually this was all Lax, Karan, the other betiyaan and Dev's trick cuz they knew that this is the only way Kaj wud divorce Yuv. And she is still staying in the house cuz she tricked Yuv into signing over 1/2 the property to her which he foolishly did. And all that was completely legal, thats how they got divorced and inspite of that that's why she is still living there.

Kruthi dear, I don't think those divorce papers were legal and this was one of the reasons the police arrested Kajri on the day she was about to marry Dev. Here is an excerpt from that episode.

Feb 18th Written update

...Yuv says that Kajri ruined his and his family's life and tries to choke her again.They all stop him and Rasili tells Kajri that she kept trying to tell her everything. A police officer comes and asks for Kajri cos of the illegal divorce papers that don't have a court stamp. Kajri says that prince gave it to her but Dev says he's just and actor and she was going to marry him. The officers take Kajri and Rasili away. Menka and the girls try to make Yuv feel better but he sadly walks away.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=866571

Although Lakshmi mentions in an episode that Yuvraj and Kajri are legally divorced, I don't think the creatives have ever shown that. Confused Smile

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
ok from the quote taken from Feb 18th episode, its clear that the divorce was illegal. So the creatives did mess up when Laxmi tells Niyati that the Yuv legally divorced Kajri.

Go to top