neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
mandira is telling juhi this is impossible how can this happen, how is mihir. juhi says when he was brought to SN he was unconscious, now with ba's care he might be ok. mandira says i hope so, in this kind of situation that stupid ba is useful, his condition was so bad he had to be brought home by a man, he had the address of SN in his pocket, why couldnt he have mine, i worked so hard to make him leave SN. juhi says i have a triangle of problems, i hope mihir is unconscious until i get the property. ba calls juhi. juhi says i am mandira i mean at the mandir. after she hangs up she says can she go now to take care of mihir. mandira says ba 200 years old and doesnt die herself or let others live in peace.

shobha asks ba why she is making tulsi helpless. ba says she cant see her childrens homes break and says some emotional dialogue. shobha says whether ba forgives mihir or not she wont forgive him. shobha leaves.

juhi is feeding mihir. mihir thinks to himself just some more time until i expose you. she thinks to herself once i have the property it wont matter if you know my truth. mihir thinks to himself you tried so hard to be tulsi but you can never be her. juhi thinks i can never be tulsi because i dont want to, tulsi is happy of others happiness but mine is my happiness and i can do anything. she leaves. mihir thinks to himself your behavior is not like tulsi at all, tulsi had something else, even in 7 births you can never be tulsi juhi thakral.

mihir goes to shobha. he asks how she is and how she doesnt recognize her own father. she says what can i do recognizing guests, i heard you changed your home. he says you are very mad and cant call me papa. she says you did all this at this age, you didnt think of ma, you did this before. she talks about the past. she says he wont think of tulsi because he has someone else. he asks her to listen to him. she goes into her room. she thinks to herself why did she cry in front of him, she should have given him an answer. mihir thinks to himself dont hate me so much, if only i can tell you why i am doing this.

tulsi asks someone about some letter. a man says the ashram land is owned by the forest, it is government land and they have to break it. she says it is not illegal mandira has papers. he says he has to break it. she says where will they live. he says we dont care we are not here for relationships. she says you will break our home we didnt do anything. he calls security. biji says to tulsi to leave.

juhi is serving food to ba. shobha is on the phone saying now the government  found out the ashram is government land, what were they doing all this time, sleeping where will these people go now, no ma is not there but dont worry i will attend the rally and fight for their rights and homes, i will be there. juhi says girls rest at their mayka and you are working. shobha says this isnt work it is my duty and i learned to fulfill it from you, you say that others happiness and sadness gives you happiness. juhi says thats right but you should take care of your health too, have breakfast. karan comes and says stop to mihir when he is about to sit down. he says  you cant sit on this chair, this is for the head of this family who runs the home not who runs away, this is my fathers, you are not worthy of this. mihir sits down anyways. karan yells papa. mihir says i am still your papa i have full right to sit here, i know you all are hurt now but i have been hurt more than that, i know i made a mistake, but just think i was helpless or some reason, or someone made me do this. he looks at juhi. karan says so this means someone sent you to mandira, nice excuse. mihir says what mistake am i covering, remember that night, who would have stopped me from getting engaged, i could have done it. karan says you did a big favor especially for ma. ba says to at least listen to him. karan says dont fall for his sweet words, once he can walk again he should leave as he did before. karan leaves. juhi thinks oh god why is karan leaving, he can control him. mihir says to ba i want to be back home. ba says you think i will fall for his sweet words but it is not like that, i wanted him to come home, i dont know when i will breath my last breath. juhi says dont say that, if he wants to stay here fine but dont say that. ba thanks thakur ji. mihir leaves.

mandira thinks to herself why is mihir doing this what does he want, after all is he doing this for money for family. mihir is shown thinking to himself he has only one goal to expose juhi before the property is transferred into her name. mandira thinks no i wont let this happen i wont let mihir leave me. mihir says she has to go today i will try to expose her at the pooja. he prays to god to give him strength.

everyone is preparing for the pooja. nandini asks shobha where she is going. shobha says she is going to the rally. nandini says to go after the pooja. ba says let her go it is not less important than the pooja. shobha leaves. mihir thinks to himself my blessings are with you i hope you are successsful. juhi's phone rings. mihir stares at her. juhi thinks why is mihir looking at me like that until i pick up the phone mandira will keep calling. juhi answers and says the signal here is bad and walks away. she walks to the side and says mandira darling i am not picking up because this means someone is near me why cant you understand, anyway since you called hear the good news, mihir is back home, everyone welcomes him, there is a pooja for ambe ma, play the drums like you are calling me because this happened cause of you, because if you didnt argue with him this wouldnt have happened. mihir comes in front of juhi. she drops the phone.

shobha is encouraging the women in the rally. tulsi is with biji and is trying to call someone. biji says dont worry an angel will be sent by bhagban to help them. she hears shobha and the women screaming. the man says something about a mujra. tulsi says that happened to them too. he says to join  shobha because she is political. tulsi thinks someone will listen to them if they join. they walk behind the protesters.

mihir asks juhi why is she startled, did her plan go wrong. juhi says what plan. mihir says something about undiya or something. juhi says yes i forgot. miir asks why was it another plan. he says lets do the pooja. she walks away. he thinks to himself you had a plan, it is very necessary to find out who called you. end.

preview: shobha gets hit on the head. tulsi holds her. police are breaking up the protest.

comments: 4/10 since nothing much happened. your welcome jhanvi. writing updates is more fun than studying. sorry for any mistakes but my cousins were involved in an accident and are injured. they are both medical students. please pray for them.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by neela226 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for covering my butt today...Im not at home and this laptop's volume is messed up and I forgot my headphones๐Ÿ˜• 
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THanks for the update. Mandira - Mandir....funny.
UnKnown:) thumbnail
Thnks for the update, you did a good job
and hope ur cousins are alright (yn)
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update yaar. yet another boring epi. i hope your cousins will get well soon, will pray for them.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'll make duah for them, awesome update!๐Ÿ‘
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks!! today's epi makes me look forward to tomorrow's epi since hopefully virani parivar will see the old tulsi in the hospital with shobha.... *Cross my fingers*!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your cousins get well soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š
thx neela for the update the track is really goin slow thakral shd def do something to intimidate juhi to expose herself which will b gud
Sheren thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, hope your cousins get well!
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry
Ur cousins will be alright
i will pray for them
U shouldn't have done the update now, we could have waited
Anyways i appreciate it that you took time to do it for us even under these circumstances
Thanx a lot ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ