Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: murali.p

may be.....i have seen the whole serial wid out missing a single episode.....

May be..you have... then this should not shock you at all!! in BT land all the heroine does is shed those glycerine tears!

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: panache

Nina...you are confusing the heck out of us!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

you have the weirdest thinking brain!! Maybe, you should join the writing cast of Kymth and help Mr.Snakeman out!!!....... It mite help them in their storyline.. πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now, you better gives us reasons as to why she would get a thapad! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks for saying that. Nina can give a good compitition to Mr. Snakeman because just like him we always fail to understand nina's logic.

gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after yesterday's episode, i was thinking - Nina was right in predicting mera milind's suicide attempt. in fact none of us saw that coming except her. ok it wasn't suicide, but something similar.

now i am scared...nina, please predict something good for us πŸ˜‰

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gawker

after yesterday's episode, i was thinking - Nina was right in predicting mera milind's suicide attempt. in fact none of us saw that coming except her. ok it wasn't suicide, but something similar.

now i am scared...nina, please predict something good for us πŸ˜‰

😭See as I guessed so but today I hope miracle happen and tight slap for Mera Milind might be on the way for her?πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*atia*~

ya i just wish ayesha and milind are maried and than neev and prachi are maried😍 and than we see cheeni romantic seens😍 please Mr.Nagpal neev our  prachi ko eak kardain humesha ka lieπŸ˜ƒ

😑 but how come as Neev is leaving the show forever? So miracle only happens for MP couple .😳

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*atia*~

nina dont be so heartless😑 jay not quiting kayamath forever hi will come back soon

you dont see kayamath title video
Mr.Nagpal cha kar bhi jay ko kayaamth se dor nhin rakh sakte bacause titel video main siraf our siraf cheeni hai michi nhin

OK 🀒as I don,t want to argue here but Panchi is wife of someone now? Why u want married women for Neev as he also don,t accept this? That,s why he is helping MP to patch up like a good bro friend?πŸ˜•