Frequent Posters

fahimataq thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Milind lives to love prachi, not slap her 😡
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackcurrant

Okay Nina, what lies do you think Ayesha will tell Milind to get him to slap Prachi? 😕

You know Ayeesha as I really got crazy when saw her coming toward the beach?😡

May be she will act saint but later scold Prachi like Miss Uinverse?😡

nick_bon thumbnail
i am totally hating ayesha... what the Flip is her problem.. like why cant she just stay away from milind...
is it so disgusting of her to take advantage of milind's lost memory... after all she loves milind doesnt she then why cant she do something good for him instead of simply ruining his life.
ugh!! 😡 😡 😡
and like i cant understand why all the others have to tolrate her.. i mean she is crap she doesnt mean anything to anybody then why do they still listen to her crap... and Prachi!!! like she all nice and all but hell milind is HER HUSBAND!!! and as far as i know they arent divorced yet.. so what if he lost his memory... prachi doesnt have to listen to what ayesha says... then why IS she!!
nick_bon thumbnail
and why do they even run to save her ass... she deserves to die... let her be
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No Milind can't slap Prachi, coz he can't see Prachi in pain rather than Ayesha, if u see last few episodes when Prachi is in fire then he was bothered for Ayesha as well Prachi so first he saved Ayesha & dragged his hand from Ayesha to save Prachi & in monday's episode also he cud not even see Neev (who is Prachi's fianci according to Milind)shout at her then how can u people expect Milind to slap Prachi when he dies for her so much.
murali.p thumbnail
Prachi is hero of the show......NO slaps ....for her.....y milind slap prachi.....wat the reason....milind really cant do it becoz.....milind is deeply fall in love with Prachi..thnnnnn
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nina...you are confusing the heck out of us!!! 😆 😆

you have the weirdest thinking brain!! Maybe, you should join the writing cast of Kymth and help Mr.Snakeman out!!!....... It mite help them in their storyline.. 😉   ðŸ˜† 😆

Now, you better gives us reasons as to why she would get a thapad! 😆
Edited by panache - 15 years ago
murali.p thumbnail
I dono y ayesha is always saying (badi nautanki baaji hai ye prachi)are wah...she cant go to her husbands Room....wat an idiotic script....i didnt find a single day..that prachi is demanding ayesha.....this is the first one ...that hero has no role ..unless sacrificing........
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hun!! this is nothing!!! 😆 If you have seen the whole serial you would know that we have seen bigger whoppers than you are seeing right now! 😆
murali.p thumbnail
may be.....i have seen the whole serial wid out missing a single episode.....