Posted: 15 years ago
karan singh grover (armaan)
 and the serial is tora hatke from others best serial ever dmg rocks!1111
oh and armaan anrd riddhimas love story awwwwwww
Edited by angelofdeathkav - 15 years ago
Originally posted by angel77

hehehe i like!! πŸ˜†

but i think this should be da #1 reason why we LOVE dmg!

the reason why i watch this show
i think i am at 89..i counted down..

89-It is a gud role model..type thing to luk up to. The characters in there can be role models and set gud examples for later generations. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ginak

dont know if i love dmg anymore sorry but really disheartening the way it is going on! maybe they shud be more original and stop taking "ideas" from here. no offence but cant bear to see it like it is now.

Ditto!!...i feel th same way...i'm so disheartened with the show that i haven't even bothered to watch this weeks episodes....the creatives can do so much better than wat they've been dishing out lately....where is the originality that we all loved in the beginning
ok so 88----well there are a thousand rite guys....but 88.........Atul is hilarious!!! and atul and armaan make the best of friends!!
87 --- there are no stupid leaps or anything in this serial so far...thank god πŸ˜ƒ ...hope there is never one 😳
I like it bcuse it is a emotional love story.
86- this show can always bring a smile onto your face.

I love the comedy they have in the show..it always makes me laugh n when armaan smiles..i smile too
85-its a new type of serial perfect to watch for teens and up!! really cuute😳Edited by zhasan2 - 15 years ago
84-it's enough itself 2 drive us all crazy over the killer weekends!!!!!!!!!! Edited by Heyybabyydolll - 15 years ago