Shahid and Priyanka in the film "Kamine" - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
i don't know abt. they will look good together or not.. but the titel ... 😆 🤣
pics:

i think they looks great
I trust Vishal to make a good film as he is an amazing director. The title may be shocking, but hey I prefer it compared to some nonsense title like Love Story 2050.
Interesting couple, great to see new pair!!!

Originally posted by cinnamonrani

I trust Vishal to make a good film as he is an amazing director. The title may be shocking, but hey I prefer it compared to some nonsense title like Love Story 2050.

wat do u mean nonsense.......it is a title of a movie........LoveStory 2050 is like very english....i'm proud that bollywood making stylish holly style movies...am not bother movie titles.........

well kamine title luks kinda interesting.......LS 2050 title luk much more interesting though

😆 😆 someones jealous of priyanka lol..movie should be good and will be interesting pair he seems to be with alot of older heroines.
Originally posted by Ektas_Angel

😆 😆 someones jealous of priyanka lol..movie should be good and will be interesting pair he seems to be with alot of older heroines.
priyanka luks older den shahid but from age shahid is older......shahid is 27 and priyanka is 25...so not all herions are older.....for example if deepika and shahid come together for a film..then people are going to say deepika is older then shahid just because she luks older than him....but she not older then him in age............in a way to me shahid and priyanka will be a interesting pair and they might luk young too.
Look, it is a personal opinion. I don't have anything wrong w/ a movie title being in English or Hindi. Last year I loved Black Friday, the title was in English. There is nothing wrong with making a stylish film, but I think the title is cheesy. We know it is a love story set in the future. That being said the movie could be awesome, and I really like the look of Priyanka in the movie, and we will see how good Harman is. That is all.

Originally posted by ukpeepz

wat do u mean nonsense.......it is a title of a movie........LoveStory 2050 is like very english....i'm proud that bollywood making stylish holly style movies...am not bother movie titles.........

well kamine title luks kinda interesting.......LS 2050 title luk much more interesting though

wow another shahid movie
cant wait
just love the title 😆

Originally posted by LOVE_DOSTI

yea she does look bit old
but let's see . 😳

i would like him to come w/ Katrina. 😳

first off shahid's picture in the article seems old, shahid is more mature and bigger looking(in a good way) now

secondly, katrina looks older than priyanka