Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: seaturtle

And in the beginning, no one was accepting Juhi as Tusli. She had to spend a long time convincing everyone. Also her portrait as Juhi was shown last September when Jas Thakral made his appearnce. So this is not sudden. You folks seem to have short memory.

Okay so what changes them all of a sudden? 

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

I know,this is all very stupid. Mihir never realised 'His Tulsi ka sath and baat/ehsaas etc etc' just a few months ago when he used to dance wid her... even before going to jail ( Tripti fiasco) he was like so emotinal bout her... singing Jab Koi baat bigad jaaye etc.. kissing her on the forehead... ( 😆 ) hugging her etc... he never realised anything that time?!?! I remember when Juhi ( as Tulsi) used to be scared of Thakral, Mihir used to tell her that he likes it wen she's scared of Thakral as she goes and hugs him 🤢
Ajeeeeeeb hai !!!
They could have come up wid a better plot for Smriti's return... !!
DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Jalal-4ever~

I know,this is all very stupid. Mihir never realised 'His Tulsi ka sath and baat/ehsaas etc etc' just a few months ago when he used to dance wid her... even before going to jail ( Tripti fiasco) he was like so emotinal bout her... singing Jab Koi baat bigad jaaye etc.. kissing her on the forehead... ( 😆 ) hugging her etc... he never realised anything that time?!?! I remember when Juhi ( as Tulsi) used to be scared of Thakral, Mihir used to tell her that he likes it wen she's scared of Thakral as she goes and hugs him 🤢
Ajeeeeeeb hai !!!
They could have come up wid a better plot for Smriti's return... !!

Eczatly!  I think the original plot of Juhi helping Tulsi would have worked much better.  I dont think the creatives gave a serious thought about all this otherwise how can they not realize about all this comin later down the line?  Seems like as days go by they are getting more and more lame

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arrey baba.....first they have to convince audience that she is Tulsi...tabhi toh twist mei maza ayega 😉 ....suppose if we all were in doubt that she is Juhi...Smriti's entry wud not have shocked us 😆 ......
Neha ben, kaiko tension lena 😆 ....you keep staring at your Karan and be happy 😉 .....
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Aaare then Mihir shud be saying stuff like... 'muhjse Tulsi ko pehchaan ne mein bhool ho gayi... maine usse gale kaise laga liya??? ' etc.. Instead he's trying to convince us that he always knew she is Juhi... cuz his Tulsi ka Sath and Baat is different !
Hahah!!! Mihir didnt realize it till now, casue actually till now Gautami was real Tulsi... 😆 but suddenly Smriti entered and now gautami had become Juhi...so mihir is realizing it now 😆 uffffff what a serial
DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Arrey baba.....first they have to convince audience that she is Tulsi...tabhi toh twist mei maza ayega 😉 ....suppose if we all were in doubt that she is Juhi...Smriti's entry wud not have shocked us 😆 ......
Neha ben, kaiko tension lena 😆 ....you keep staring at your Karan and be happy 😉 .....

My karan is so perfect I dont even need to start.  On the other hand, Mihir seems like a dimwiit so stated this.  😛

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Aaare then Mihir shud be saying stuff like... 'muhjse Tulsi ko pehchaan ne mein bhool ho gayi... maine usse gale kaise laga liya??? ' etc.. Instead he's trying to convince us that he always knew she is Juhi... cuz his Tulsi ka Sath and Baat is different !

He should becomes a sadhu and go to hardwar for letting him self go near Juhi i.e. sum1 else's wife 😆

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

STRANGER 😆 u got that rightttttttt !!! 😆 😆

STRANGER 😆 u got that rightttttttt !!! 😆 😆

Oyeeeee u forget my name???