kuchh is tara.. back on track...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

KIT is back on track.. coz for few episdoe i hated watching it... it was torture but today it was superb..

kanya ki jalan.

shantu, pooja aur kanya ki pitai by Pummi the mummy

no chunnu

kanya's dream.. maiya maiya..

kanya falling for Ranbir...

Ranbir's love.. and i just loved him

after long time he had his hair tied..😳

and more and more

oh yeah,, aditya bhaiya's conversation with Kanya in female voice.. heheheheh

it was superb..

10/10

Ya today's episode was very good.....i just hope tht KIT will remain on track....nd i love the song Maiya Maiya Ranbir was looking really funny 😃 ....Kanya admitted tht she is attached to Ranbir.....
wow cant wait to watch all of it especially d maiya maiya track 😆 😆 😆 ...oohh i hope d vdo cums soon

Originally posted by Feats

Ya today's episode was very good.....i just hope tht KIT will remain on track....nd i love the song Maiya Maiya Ranbir was looking really funny 😃 ....Kanya admitted tht she is attached to Ranbir.....

i know that made my day..

just luv tis show.. best ever.. ekta keep it up... i am telling.. if u make it boring u r gonn loose TRP.. and i don't think u want that

i am so satisfied with today's show.. it was best so far... from all that torture..........

ranbir is back with his cool attitue i guess that 's why? nehow let's see what happens
i know... today was better than yesterday
afterlong time.. it was good.. back in business.
yay !!!!!!!11
cant wait for tomoros epi..

told ya anything can happen lol
after one week of dissapointment, today I am realyl happy ... finally Kanya is realizign her love and it is sooooo cuteeee ! this is the show that I love ... its back on track ... Thankxxxxxx 😊

Sahar
TONIGHTS EPISODE WAS GREATT! Kanya got what she wanted! It was great! It had everything, and yes! No Chunnu...and a little less of Shanta's bull crap!