Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

shobha 'l go behosh & story continues

vinny_rams thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Tomorrow Tulsi will hold Sobha whenShobha gets hurt in that rally...but as usual SHobha will close her eyes and behosh ho jayegi...TUlsi will probably give her some blood (who takes blood from such an old woman)???....and will save SHobha...Vranis also reach the hospital to see Shobha but as usual they will miss TUlsi again.

It has to be Mihir to find TUlsi...I hope he also comes to the hospital and find Tulsi there....atleast the story boosts up. Seeing the pace of the story line, they might drag this for another week.😡...but I really hope Mihir spots Tulsi tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think soo,luking at the promo i cud feel that Tulsi remembered sumthing luking at Shobha n i think maybe Shobha will see Tulsi n try to find out herself about Juhi resulting to help in Mihir's actions
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I belive since Mihir promised to expose Juhi in the pooja, something drastic will happen tomorrow.  If not Monday.  My guess is that Tulsi wil remember the lori she sung for Shobha when she was young as Tulsi has shobha's head in her lap.  Then the story will develop with Mihir's actions with conection to Tulsi's regaining sum memory.

vinny_rams thumbnail
well..both the predictions might happen..but I think they will drag this for some more time...as Mihir is supposed to discover and spot Tulsi..so Shobha might not have a chance.
seaturtle thumbnail
I think there is a possibility that either Shobha or someone else will bring Tulsi to Shantiniketan today. They are having Amba puja and it is also Akshay tritiya, a very auspicious day on the Hindu calendar. A very apt day and apt environment for Tulsi to enter Shantiniketan. I hope she does! Fingers crossed.
ght1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Devanshi*

I don't think soo,luking at the promo i cud feel that Tulsi remembered sumthing luking at Shobha n i think maybe Shobha will see Tulsi n try to find out herself about Juhi resulting to help in Mihir's actions

So soon this won't happen! How does Tulsi remember Shobha, if she doesn't remember Mandy?
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Shobha is going to be a major contributing factor to get the story moving . plus I just finished reading a article which said Shobha will bring the original Tulsi back to the family !

I cant wait to see what happens .. I just wish Mihir happens to pass by the morcha and spots her !! pleeease God!
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: my charming ght

So soon this won't happen! How does Tulsi remember Shobha, if she doesn't remember Mandy?

Coz Mandy is not Tulsi's daughter......Mothers connect with their children more than anyone else...

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did not shoba say "Maa" to Tulsi before she got unconsious?
I have seen that in the Tulsi's flashback too. this means shoba ll find out abt Tulsi & she ll help mihir to expose juhi.