Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

7thMay WrittenUpdate Preparing of Party

Kajjal_Fan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Episode Start with

Massi said to everyone om is fine they come home tomorrow.Additi said its great good news for us we have to celebrate party for Om uncle,Ashu said i take the responsibility

of party,Parvati saas said om dont like parties then Shivangi reply if we celebrate this party only for happy moments then Om like it,Ashu said there is only special guests & family members in the party,Dadi said to ashu go quickly & start preparing for party,ashu said ok dadi i go quickly & start preparing for party.

Police Station

in police station police know that ishaan (chotu) is a gangster,a police officer said to other police officer i see him but i dont know where i see him,then police officer remember

that i see him in shimla he is going to mumbai with a girl then other police officer said i think he is involve in this murder case.We have to find him soon

Agarwaal House

in agarwaal house there is preparing of Party,Tanu said to Ashu which dress is beautiful? which i wear in the party,ashu reply black one is beautiful u have to wear it,tanu is going,guari slipped & tanu dress is dirty with cold drink,guari said sorry tanu but tanu said how i forgive u? You have no eyes you are wearing old clothes but i wear modern clothes what a hell is this,Chotu said to tanu shut up he want to slap tanu but he dont slap tanu,tanu said who are you to slap me you break ur relation with guari then why u slap me for guari dont join ur break relations then sad song play on Chotu & Guari.

Mandir

Parvati saas,massi & chaya come outside from mandir,Parvati saas said i feel tired then massi said ok i call to driver to come here then we go,massi call driver but driver said car is not working properly then chaya said we have to go on taxi,massi said its right,then suddenly P saas fell & a woman put her,woman said plz come with me i drop you in ur house.

Chotu was shocked to see police in outside of house,sweet & lovely moments between Ashu & shivangi,servant give cloths to guari,guari see there is a shirt of ashu,shruti call tanu & said i buy some clothes for u plz come outside of house i am waiting for you,guari went to ashu room then chotu stop guari & said i want to tell you important thing plz come with me then they again show sweet moments between Ashu & Shivangi

Precap

No Precap Today

EnjoyπŸ‘

Kiran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks. Did Chotu and Gauri see Ashu and Shiv together.
genius thumbnail

Thanks! Such a nice update today!

Keep it up!

neha007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update :)
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ in k soaps always parties and puja's no story only πŸ˜†
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
that is true. there are so many poojas and parties only
ravipal_garg thumbnail
u guys r so damn right abt pooja & parties..and if not anything else have long filmi songs or dream sequences !