Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ektay11

thanx for d update Tongue

ur welecome

Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
but there was no nash vinash sarvanash in this episode i m really used to hear this dialouge
Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

but there was no nash vinash sarvanash in this episode i m really used to hear this dialouge

ya me too
i always say it witj bhujang
nash vinash sarwanash LOLLOL
Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
thanks shruti for this update
Aanchu.. IF-Dazzler
Aanchu..
Aanchu..

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by its me tan

yes today story was slow but i think tasand will take few more episode then they will show next lok       but i think the stroy line is ok actuallt we all are too much in habit of too fast track that we want every thing fast

but this episode i think the speed is ok they has got the ichamani now they have to go to the mountain and thus it will take 2 or 3 episodes

i think he seriously need to improve his acting in romentic and emotional scene he should try to express himself through eyes   i think anirudh has one expression that he usses in all scene but still he manges it evry well

but for a new commer he is really good

but when compared with yami he needs to catch up fast

few more epis?

contrary to his looks in our most favourite promo picture, he acts like a dud in romantic scenes, yami is more comfi and wet hought tehry may be real life couple   LOLLOLLOL a dud sure he certenly acts like one when he needs to show his romantic side  but i dont think they can be real life coupleLOLLOL

yup dont u think there is lot of thing to sort out in this lok and now there is ghurmi and aaryyan has to save tuhin puru ikabon and there must be some fight between droma and others and they have to create peace , unity and love in tashind   yep lots of thing to be done...... before they enter the next lok
aryyan has got huge responcibility

yes his expression is blank in romentic scene i think he need some time o improve even current prc take a lot of month to improve i think by time we will see anirudh full of expression

yami is a star her eyes express a lot

and we never know that they r couple in real life or notWinkWinkWinkplus it is  starting episode lets wait for more episode then we will know about real chemistry
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jawala

ya me too
i always say it witj bhujang
nash vinash sarwanash LOLLOL

LOLnash vinash sarvanashLOL
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

thanks shruti for this update

ur welecome
Shruti11 IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti11
Shruti11

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by its me tan

yes today story was slow but i think tasand will take few more episode then they will show next lok       but i think the stroy line is ok actuallt we all are too much in habit of too fast track that we want every thing fast

but this episode i think the speed is ok they has got the ichamani now they have to go to the mountain and thus it will take 2 or 3 episodes{yeah i agree}

i think he seriously need to improve his acting in romentic and emotional scene he should try to express himself through eyes   i think anirudh has one expression that he usses in all scene but still he manges it evry well

but for a new commer he is really good

but when compared with yami he needs to catch up fast{he is really good his expression r really good take example of new prithviraj anas 1 his expression was so bad but now he improved a lot}

few more epis?

contrary to his looks in our most favourite promo picture, he acts like a dud in romantic scenes, yami is more comfi and wet hought tehry may be real life couple   LOLLOLLOL a dud sure he certenly acts like one when he needs to show his romantic side  but i dont think they can be real life coupleLOLLOL{why not anything can happpen u never know they r couple or not }

yup dont u think there is lot of thing to sort out in this lok and now there is ghurmi and aaryyan has to save tuhin puru ikabon and there must be some fight between droma and others and they have to create peace , unity and love in tashind   yep lots of thing to be done...... before they enter the next lok
aryyan has got huge responcibility(yes tashind will take 2-3 episode more to wind up)

yes his expression is blank in romentic scene i think he need some time o improve even current prc take a lot of month to improve i think by time we will see anirudh full of expression

yami is a star her eyes express a lot

and we never know that they r couple in real life or notWinkWinkWinkplus it is  starting episode lets wait for more episode then we will know about real chemistry

Go to top