India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

sindoora's game has started...

indomie Groupbie
indomie
indomie

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

hi friends......Sindoora' s cat and mouse game has started all over again...she will get Sagar... I mean ..AMAR beaten up..Then..Amar's 's miraculous escape....Divya's anxiety and prayers...sindoora's grin..Aren't  we getting ...   sort of same stuff again? what happened to the creative team...can't they bring out something new...they vouch for something new and outstanding plot....But .to be frank BMTD is becoming  repetitive and bit boring...Confused

ruchi

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
yes, it is youre right, i hate the fact, that she always win.by the way it was quite funny the way sindoora drove the car(i think kamya doesnt know how to drive) cause nobody would be able to drive a car this way.
A r y a n IF-Sizzlerz
A r y a n
A r y a n

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Yes it is getting VERY repetitive and on my nerves.We have seen this killing track a million times now, the same thing always happens.Its like Sindoora has nothing better to do.What really bugs me is that whenever she tries to harm Sagar she's ALWAYS successful because he always gets hurt,why cant her plans fail for once? When the creatives want to drag and dont quite now what to do they always throw in the stupid killing track.

I thought SV had come back to take revenge on Sindoora, not to suffer MORE!! But I guess Sagar didnt quite have enough accidents and physical injuries in his last janam so he's come back to have the rest.

I want DA milan Ouch

Edited by A r y a n - 07 May 2008 at 12:54pm
miggie Goldie
miggie
miggie

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u, its happening all over again i was really hoping to see changes in the reincarnation track but i guess not, same old Angry
monimala Groupbie
monimala
monimala

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you all. I hope Amar and Divya won't get killed again and be born again to take revenge. If that happens Sindoora will get old and die and AD won't have to do much.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top