Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

DONNY😆 See, our PH are soo into thier characters, first running, than eyes, than hands..and now...lifting...wowie...looks like Harshad had to work hard...😆

Thank god nothing of that sort happened, and the first time I saw Heer after she woke up, I was like she would cry and give Prem a lecture about her izzat...but looks like she is too...erm...mature for that😳

Wow, Prem didnt take Heer to the doc seeing DJ and Ash and now, there will be another fuss...wow.

i think the enitre video will come out during either heers wedding of prems wedding...most probably heers wedding cuz then prem will have a reason to marry her😉

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: shrutibali

i think the enitre video will come out during either heers wedding of prems wedding...most probably heers wedding cuz then prem will have a reason to marry her😉

I know...and leave Ash, and I think Ash will be wishing for Prem to leave her...but than there is DJ😡

OK cool I will watch it tonight, thank u so much for ur wonderul update, maybe I will post some pics too! 😃 😃
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: queenkumar

OK cool I will watch it tonight, thank u so much for ur wonderul update, maybe I will post some pics too! 😃 😃

Sangu dee, that would be awsome👏 Please post some Preet pics too😳

sransandeep thumbnail
can someone please tell me the song that played in this episode?? thanks
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanx yeah hope manmeet/prashant does break the rista.and yeah it was good to see sum light moment between preet and mehar