Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

today's jb scene...5/7..

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

hi guys...i know most of u r soooooo obsessing about whether or not this vicky is jai and meera's biological son or not that u probably did not even see the absolute cutest jb scene today...

firstly...i am hoping that this vicky is nachiket's son or even jai's adopted son..reasons..1. meera does not behave like a contented wife..if she got a son from jai then why does she hate bani still...she got what she wanted na?....being mother of jai's child...so jai is hers in every way...2. it is absolute suicidal for the show ..there r more than 1 perspective when u see the jb hug in which he said meera..and creatives thought that that was ok and fans differed..but here they HAVE esatblished meera as the killer of jb twins and bani..supposedly...and atharva 2...there is nooooo way any body is going to accept a jai...........................................meera child...so people will just tune off..and at this stage they really do not need that so it makes good business sense to have vicky hug meera as mom ,touch jai's feet say papa and jai takes him to a garlanded photo of nachiket and purva and says apne mama papa ka aashirwaad bheee lo..or somebody remarks in the party that vicky is jai's adopted son but jai loves him like his own...for my peace of mind i will believe that till it is shown otherwise and if it is...then i seriously will be de addicted in 1 shot....not even for ram i will be able to watch ..and that will be sad coz i have begun to love this jb too...

now for my take on maybe my last jb scene...i hope not..

man!!! how cute was that..he's all child like when he sees her..omg..i was looking for u ..etc..when she is strict and complaining he is actually smiling...that was just sooo cute...i'm sorry and whatever...and then he is sooo rambling..i am soo loving this jai walia with pronita..he is always talking ..continuosly when she is around...chapar chapar chapr..and she is soo cool and confident....and that white lily...man! jai walia at his flirty best...

i actually love to see him in this avatar...and gurdeep looks beautiful ...and confident and kind of ...just complements him well ..i am sooo liking this bani too...

in whole a lovely lovely jb scene today if that vicky confusion was not there we would have had everybody going gaga over it i am sure...this is the begining of the love story of jai and pronita....and i love it..and am keeping my fingers crossed that i get to see more and do not have to d/c watching ks dure to this idiot vicky being jai..................meera biological child...but that decision has already been taken by the creatives and i will tomorrow so i am not obsessing about it today..

today i WILL enjoy my JB scene...😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vasu i so hope u r right about Vicky being an adopted son.....yaar wo koi bhi relation main ho toh chalega bas wo Jai aur Meera ka asli beta nahi hona chhahiye
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vasu,

I am going to wait till tomorrow before i pass a verdict..because i still have hopes for Vicky being their adopted son..JW wanted to fill the gap that Atharva left when he went missing.So,i am going to believe it that way..Doesnt look like its Nattus son since they left hints LRC that it is JW's son....But yes,whatever they have shot,has been shot and no use obsessing.

JB scene...I loved it soo much..maybe 90% because while i was watching it,i was still obsessing over vicky But watched it again,and i loved JW's grins and childishness..I love this new confident Bani too...the pre cap was too good too..JW took the time to go upstairs to PM's room and asked her to come down for the party...he said he will wait!!!! 😳 😳 😳

IF they decide to ruin the show by making vicky their bio child,then good....it will be a quick deaddiction..without even going thru the pain of withdrawal symptoms because we r addicted to JB's love and loyalty towards each other...if thats not there anymore,then what JB??Even RK cannot make me watch it.

In short,i am here till they show without doubt that Jai and Meera do have a child.
smiles_uk thumbnail
yh i liked that scene between jai n pronita .... its gonna be even better when jai flirts with her infront of meera 😃