Karam Apnaa Apnaa

India-Forums

Karam Apnaa Apnaa
Karam Apnaa Apnaa

yash & iqbal r both versatile do u agree? (Page 2)

NJC88 Newbie
NJC88
NJC88

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
No ithink Yash does it well and also i'm so used to seeing him as samar/shiv. Smile

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Yash Tonk, anyday! Iqbal has the looks and the voice, but Yash has the versatility!

Plus, Yash and Pallavi sizzle together as a couple, while she and Iqbal were, at best, lukewarm!

Edited by krangara - 07 May 2008 at 3:15pm
.Jiya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jiya.
.Jiya.

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Iqbal is toooo gurd
iqball anydayy

Edited by Jiya4eijaz - 07 May 2008 at 4:31pm
loveabletwinz Goldie
loveabletwinz
loveabletwinz

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
im a HUGEEEEEEEEEE fan of Iqbal's..i would DIEEEE to see Iqbal and Pallavi on screen together...they sizzeled the screen as Shiv and Gauri but there is undoubtedly UNDENIABLE chemistry between Yash and Pallavi...when Yash first replaced Iqbal i couldnt get over the fact that Iqbal had left...Yash seemed to impress me as the days went by...he suprised me with EVERY dialouge he pulled off...and YES...Yash is DEFINETLY a versatile actor...he has managed to make me laugh, love and HATEEE him in succcchhh a short period of time..well we never know..as far as i could tell Iqbal was doing a pretty good job playing Shaurya in Kavyanjali..he had subtle humor to him...i guess if he experimented a little bit here and there Samar might have just worked out for him...but oh yeah...i would have loved KAA if Iqbal was still in it but i absolutely ADOREEEEE Yash as Samar right now..honestly...both of them are equally good...i wouldnt want it any other way!!
loveabletwinz Goldie
loveabletwinz
loveabletwinz

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sajibabe

i am no fan of iqbal, but i feel he was better suited for the role, than yash any day. eventhough yash is a better actor, he doesn't have the charm, style, attitude & sex appeal like iqbal to pull off such a youth full character. sorry do not agree with yash/pallavi as sizzling pair, in natural fact they make the worse pair on screen & share a lukewarm chemistry. pallavi/iqbal sizzled together & if he was still in kaa, then best jodi award would have been iqbal & pallavi's 100%. as it was the first time on telly that you got to watch the best looking jodi after kavyanjali. but with yash hardly any one likes there jodi, as yash looks more like her uncle than her lover, due to his weired style & no chrisma. yash is better suited for middle aged roles. he was the worse choice for kaa, that's why the show is so dead. i wish instead of yash ekta chose some one like jatin, maanav vij who are so good looking,stylish charming with oodle of sex appeal, that they would have suited the beauty pallavi.i just wish kaa ends & i never have to watch pallavi with yash again, i wish in her next show she gets some one hot, young & stylish, who will enhance her chrisma by thousand fold, just like iqbal did. iq & pallavi's one glance at each other used to put screen on fire, with yash the beauty looks lost elsewhere

I would have to disagree with you on this one..KAA has not been dead...the TRP's were just as high or low when iqbal was still there or when Yash was playing Shiv or Samar...i would not noe who else to replace Iqbal with other than Yash...I love Jatin too...oh gawddd..if i saw pallavi n jatin together i would DIEEE...but we need someone who compliments pallavi's acting talents as well and i think thats exactly what Yash has bought to the table and Iqbal's been gone for a while now..many of us KAA fans have been watching it no matter who played Shiv...yes, we were all disapointed in the beginning but i think many of us got over it and saw the true talents that Yash has in him..im srry but id have to disagree with u on this one :[

act12 Goldie
act12
act12

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I DONT THINK THERE SHOULD B ANY COMPARISON IN BETWEEN THEM AS THEY BOTH POTRAYED THE SHIV ROLE WELL AND BEST AT THEIR OWN RESPECTIVE PLACE, IF IQU GOT THE FACE, YASH GOT THE EXPERIENCE (I DONT MEAN THAT YASH IS UGLY OR IQU DONT HAVE EXPERIENCE) ITS JUS WUD B UNFAIR COMPARING THEM Wink
wande IF-Rockerz
wande
wande

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged
no he is not,iqbal khan is the best and my one and only Shiv Kapoor and will always be,GOD I miss him so much Cry

Edited by wande - 08 May 2008 at 2:55am
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wande

no he is not,iqbal khan is the best and my one and only Shiv Kapoor and will always be,GOD I miss him so much Cry

i misssssssssshhhhhh him tooooooooCry

Go to top