India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

A twist in Aek chabi.......

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hi friends, just read Sandys ans, he said there is a twist...now what do u think the twist will be?Hmmmmmm...my guess is Rasik....lately i dont like his attitude towards Sandy, its as if he doesnt like him any more....what do u guys think????

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i was wondering why didnt u make a thread on this. Wink the most obvious one is rasik...lately esp after he felt bauji approched him with sandy's rishta for urmi and sujata also tried to talk abt them he has been a lil cold to sandy. from varun's reply it seems the twist will not be something unexpected. in chabhi they give a build up for months at a time...ignore it in between before the final twist happens. and the current happennings point towards rasik. plus they are now highlighting rasik's money minded attitude. rasik being concerned about sandy's financial will be something expected. maybe even the 3 cr thing will make rasik like sandy even lesser.

btw this is keeping in view the usual chabhi...unless by twist varun meant a balaji style twist.
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
LOL u know me so well ksh.......... Tongue Wink ...i hope the twist is not like Ks.....plzzzzzzzz.........i dont want the Ks to even come close to chabi..... Tongue , hmmmm....the twist will be related to urmi n sandeep, now its not necessary that it will be rasik......who knows what might be round the corner???? Wink Tongue
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I think you may be right Fazila..it may just not be Rasik!!!..Rasik is the obvious one as Shreya rightly says..however i wont pass it off that its something else...i hate to think it may be confussion between urmi sandeep..i would be surprised if its The Guptas ..or then the four Deewanas that cause trouble..lets see..i do hope its indicated in the next episode and the teen crore leads to it!!!!
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

I think you may be right Fazila..it may just not be Rasik!!!..Rasik is the obvious one as Shreya rightly says..however i wont pass it off that its something else...i hate to think it may be confussion between urmi sandeep..i would be surprised if its The Guptas ..or then the four Deewanas that cause trouble..lets see..i do hope its indicated in the next episode and the teen crore leads to it!!!!
haan, u know never, how it all ends.......maybe the big biz man sends proposal for Urmi....aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............now hwy did i write that???? Uffffffff knoaing rasik he wil lsay yes n wont even ask urmi........Ouch
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
yes i was thinking later it maybe something else totally...even unrelated to s/u. like the unity in the mohalla breaking up due to the money.
Nisha_07 IF-Rockerz
Nisha_07
Nisha_07

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:42am | IP Logged
OK, so a broken mohalla which will take 2-3 epis to re-unite..and of course Sandy will do the re-uniting...and Rasik will find out and agree because he now realises that money can cause too many problems..his damad should be a samajdhar kinda guy and who better than Sandy?

Hmm..I think I like it! Tongue
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha_07

OK, so a broken mohalla which will take 2-3 epis to re-unite..and of course Sandy will do the re-uniting...and Rasik will find out and agree because he now realises that money can cause too many problems..his damad should be a samajdhar kinda guy and who better than Sandy?

Hmm..I think I like it! Tongue
hmmm...i like it too......Wink

Go to top