Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

jai’s favoritism

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
it is so unfair how he distinguishes between ganga and krishna. he just brushed krishna off with money. krishna is supposed to be the daughter back from the dead or reincarnated or whatever. still he only listens to ganga and meera and ignores krishna. i feel so bad for her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

As a parent Jai didn't do the right thing by neglecting Krishna. Krishna came was supposedly going to tell him her problems, maybe regarding the issues. How Meera is blaming her etc. Dam Walia, he didn't even hear her what she said and just handed her the money. (If i had an Dad like that, then it will be Cash meri ankho mein😆)

Instead of worrying about Krishna and listening to him, he  is worried about Vicky and showering affection and eagerness on him.😡 I don't blame him, he maybe didn't see his so called son for some months, but don't neglect another.

I hope there is someone who gives Krishna they love, I really hope there is sibling or cousin that understands her, maybe Vidya, Varun, Veer, Nikita or Vicky. I don't see hopes with sisterly bond with Ganga.

Everyone is giving Ganga the attention because she is the oldest child of JB, but its unfair to Krishna for some extent.  I wouldn't mind if the girl rebels against Jai, he has't it coming, its his mistake for offering money instead sitting down and listening to her.

Today I felt like smacking and slapping Jai, why is he showering love to Ganga, not only Ganga is his and Bani's daughter but Krishna is also his daughter. I wish in the future there is scenes of Krishna and Jai, like they are scenes of Ganga and Krishna.

Krishna should recieve more attention then Ganga, because she was just some months old when she lost her mother, she didn't even get her mom's milk, or here her sing lullabies. 😭

Krishna has all the materialistic stuff that money can buy, but she doesn't have the love the affection, the paternal love. No one sits there and talks to her or consoles her, Meera has almost turn everyone against her.

I wish there is Porinta and Krishna scene, i want them to be shown interacting, Krishna talking to Porinita about her feelings.

What do you guys think?

smiles_uk thumbnail
well pronita gonna give krishna the attention shes craving 4 .... i think krishna n pronita will bond

bani,,krishna versus meera , ganga
sharala thumbnail
i think krishna will take to pronita much faster than ganga...
since she is mostly neglected by her father and stepmother...
smiles_uk thumbnail
yeah its bad ... neways pronita will now join the family n look after krishna
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jai neglecting Krishna doesn't sound right because just a few episodes back, Krishna said that only her Papa understands her. Yes, probably there is more "Ganga" jaap than "Krishna" jaap, but I hope that they do show that Krishna is the sensible one. For once, I want the girl who looks and dresses modern in front of everyone to be the "Good" one!! 😆

Of course, its obvious once Pronita has her hand in the whole issue, Ganga is going to turn over a new leaf! I think too that Krishna is going to support Pronita! Now, I really hope this Vicky is either Atharva or an adopted son!!
Pachu.P thumbnail
Oooo smackss MJ, u in english class or something yaar?? Jus chkin cuz that looks like a part of English paper 😳 😆 ..kidding reee 😛

Agree, He is neglecting Krishu..maybe he blames Krishu for Bani's death?? 😕
totally agree with you want to see someone on krishnas side jw as usual is self absorbed and pays attention to his favourite thing be it his wife that suits him or the kid
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sharala

i think krishna will take to pronita much faster than ganga...
since she is mostly neglected by her father and stepmother...

I have a feeling that she will bond with po*nita, and call her aunty and listen to po*nita more then Mxxx and Jai.
sahra1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys you what I think, krishna is more like bani, she says what she feels. and I think she is one who is going to know first that pronita is her momther bani