India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

jai’s favoritism

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
it is so unfair how he distinguishes between ganga and krishna. he just brushed krishna off with money. krishna is supposed to be the daughter back from the dead or reincarnated or whatever. still he only listens to ganga and meera and ignores krishna. i feel so bad for her

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged

As a parent Jai didn't do the right thing by neglecting Krishna. Krishna came was supposedly going to tell him her problems, maybe regarding the issues. How Meera is blaming her etc. Dam Walia, he didn't even hear her what she said and just handed her the money. (If i had an Dad like that, then it will be Cash meri ankho meinLOL)

Instead of worrying about Krishna and listening to him, he  is worried about Vicky and showering affection and eagerness on him.Angry I don't blame him, he maybe didn't see his so called son for some months, but don't neglect another.

I hope there is someone who gives Krishna they love, I really hope there is sibling or cousin that understands her, maybe Vidya, Varun, Veer, Nikita or Vicky. I don't see hopes with sisterly bond with Ganga.

Everyone is giving Ganga the attention because she is the oldest child of JB, but its unfair to Krishna for some extent.  I wouldn't mind if the girl rebels against Jai, he has't it coming, its his mistake for offering money instead sitting down and listening to her.

Today I felt like smacking and slapping Jai, why is he showering love to Ganga, not only Ganga is his and Bani's daughter but Krishna is also his daughter. I wish in the future there is scenes of Krishna and Jai, like they are scenes of Ganga and Krishna.

Krishna should recieve more attention then Ganga, because she was just some months old when she lost her mother, she didn't even get her mom's milk, or here her sing lullabies. Cry

Krishna has all the materialistic stuff that money can buy, but she doesn't have the love the affection, the paternal love. No one sits there and talks to her or consoles her, Meera has almost turn everyone against her.

I wish there is Porinta and Krishna scene, i want them to be shown interacting, Krishna talking to Porinita about her feelings.

What do you guys think?

smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
well pronita gonna give krishna the attention shes craving 4 .... i think krishna n pronita will bond

bani,,krishna versus meera , ganga
sharala Goldie
sharala
sharala

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i think krishna will take to pronita much faster than ganga...
since she is mostly neglected by her father and stepmother...
smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
yeah its bad ... neways pronita will now join the family n look after krishna
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Jai neglecting Krishna doesn't sound right because just a few episodes back, Krishna said that only her Papa understands her. Yes, probably there is more "Ganga" jaap than "Krishna" jaap, but I hope that they do show that Krishna is the sensible one. For once, I want the girl who looks and dresses modern in front of everyone to be the "Good" one!! LOL

Of course, its obvious once Pronita has her hand in the whole issue, Ganga is going to turn over a new leaf! I think too that Krishna is going to support Pronita! Now, I really hope this Vicky is either Atharva or an adopted son!!
Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Oooo smackss MJ, u in english class or something yaar?? Jus chkin cuz that looks like a part of English paper Embarrassed LOL ..kidding reee Tongue

Agree, He is neglecting Krishu..maybe he blames Krishu for Bani's death?? Confused
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top