India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

I love it when….

xsimzxchickx IF-Rockerz
xsimzxchickx
xsimzxchickx

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged

There are scenes were Prem and Heer are physically really very close to each other and that song is played:

Jag diya rasmaan ishq nahi janda

Dil betaab hai tujhko he manda

Ishq ishq rab hai rab rab hai ishq

It creates the prefect mood and adds so much more essences to the scene overall! Takes their chemistry to the next level! Embarrassedthe song is prefect and suits them so much!

Love,

Sima

sagarvidya Senior Member
sagarvidya
sagarvidya

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
youre so right the scene was great and the song is perfect i loved it Embarrassed
Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Yeah! I totally agree!1 Initally I never liked the title track, but it grew on me, and when I hear the remix versions they make it even better! Like ther version they played during the teasing sceneLOLEmbarrassed
~ The scene was just too amazing and there way there was flying drapes everywhere!Embarrassed The lyrics fitted so well. Hope we have more to see!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*¤*zahara*¤* Senior Member
*¤*zahara*¤*
*¤*zahara*¤*

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Ya i know. OMG for a minute I thought Prem was going to kiss Heer. Embarrassed. I loved the way he moved hair from her face and gently touched his cheeks. awww how cute was that?? I wonder how soft his hands her. Aditi is one lucky girl. LOL
- Tahseena
xsimzxchickx IF-Rockerz
xsimzxchickx
xsimzxchickx

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@ tahseena - Omg yeahhhh defffffooooo aditi is sooooooooo luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, getting a touch of prem na!
God there scenes are amazing! I actually thought omg he's going to kiss her cheek for sure! Coz the position they were in was very close na! I wonder how it feels to being so close to him lmao!

Wonder how he actually managed to keep himself away from Heer! Any other guy would have not been able to control! I rate prem for his sheerafat!

@ Ouma- yeah I totally agree hun, at first I was like the title tracks nice but know after hearing it in the drama its sounds awesome! Just love the theme songs they spot on! Takes to lala land! Carries one away!

i cant wait to see more scenes toooo...but i really hope prem and heer dont have a tragic end coz they going abit fast init! Cry just like ma prem and mukti everythin went so fast towards the end that mukti ended up dieing! Cry Cry Cry arghhh! o well i hope for the best! Embarrassed
salma_786786 Goldie
salma_786786
salma_786786

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
yep additi is one lucky girl.... having harshad dat close... will be a drm cum tru....

but additi sees harshad as a gud friend.... AT LEAST FOR NOW HEHEHE Wink Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top