•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guyz...πŸ˜ƒ

Oke Ive put the PHOTOS!!!

Lets START!

PART 1

Oke the show starts with Kali calling Rani. Kali asks her how her intervieuw was. Rani looks down were Kali asks her "have they rejected to take you intervieuw?"...

Kali sayz... I have to tell you a raaz... I have cut the wire of the camera!......... Rani looks shocked!

Oke  yudi is sitting and watches the screen...Thinking of raniπŸ˜‰... Then rajkumari Bhoomi walks in. She asks him "whats going on her?"

Shaksham explains to her that they are making a documentary film on servents.. etc..

Walking down the hallway.... yudi is thinnking who that girls was. Bhoomi thinks whats Yudi thinking about??πŸ˜•

Yudi thinks becuz of the documentery if seen every girl of the palace.. so who was that girl??? He remembers he has seen Rani in Bhoomis room the first time so.. he asks her if she shared her room with a other girl when she was in the palace the first time! (Bhoomi probably thinks hes crazy!πŸ˜›)

PART 2

Kali says to Rani that she did it becuz she is better looking than rani. She also said somethibg like those are people who cant reconise who the real beauty is, so thats why she did it....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rani says that you dont know what you have done for me! Then she turns to Devi Maa and thanks her.

Bhoomi thinks... what the hell is he asking to me yaar?.. Firstly he uesed to ask "have you seen Rajkumari Bhoomi" and now he is asking about a other girl!

Then she thinks of the time she put Rani in her room. And she doenst know how she would tell this to Kuwar Yudi!

Yudi says yoiu havent answerd my Q... Tell me...

Then a servent comes and says to Bhoomi that Choti Rani has called her in her room.

She says Bye to Yudi and takes a leave!πŸ˜•

Bhoomi is walking thinking of what Yudi asked her. Then a servent hits her and milk or something falls over her!(πŸ˜† YESS!!!)

She screams "how dare you touche me?"Dont you know Im Rajkumari Bhoomi!?"

Yudi hers and Walks over there. The servents askes for forgivenis but Bhoomi says if you were in my palace you would be hitten till your skin came of or someting! (Yudi looking @ Shaksham.. "like what??")

Bhoomi comes in Choti Rani's room. Choti rani askes her if she met Yudi. Bhoomi says Yudi asked me strange Questions!!... Choti Rani thibks of the time she put Rani in Bhoomi's place!(πŸ˜†πŸ˜† FLASHBACKSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) She tells Bhoomi that Yudi must be joking! Choti rani askes her wer Yudi is. Bhoomi tells her everyting about the documentary film ect.

Choti rani says "Ive called you her becuz you souldnt do things that whould make a bad impression on Yudi!"

Chachi says what fun is it to walk in the palace!... Im feeling like a Rani ect.πŸ˜†... then she sees a pair of chapparsπŸ˜†! and then she thinks that are the one of that men who talked about lakon and caroron!

She is followed by Munna and then Rani calls Chachi!

Yes... over to YudiπŸ˜ƒ

He says that Bhoomi was acting so bad with that maid... let be quote! " Unka behavejar kitna ganda tha😑!"πŸ˜† But Shaksham says that you cant judge someone on only one day, one moment! (Grrr...😑 Why did he said that?) But Yudi says :"Nahin Shaksham... tum hamara dil behlane ki kooshish kar rahe ho!"

Yudi tells him that if she was Rani she would never behave like that with the maid! he says he is worried that he has to marrie Bhoomi!( GO YUDIπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘) He says that when he saw Rani he already accepted that Rani would be his wife and he loves her!

PART 3

Rani askes Chachi were she is going. She tells Chachi that without any permission its not allowed to walk in the palace! Chachi askes Rani were she is going. Rani says she has to go to Badi Rani!... And Munna want to see Badi Rani!πŸ˜›

Shaksham asks Yudi if she was beautiful. Yudi says yes, but he dont love her only becuz sheis beautiful but also cuz "wo dil ki bhi bohat achi thi"... The tells about the accident that happend and how she cared for him! etc... ( SO SWEEET😳...accident hogaya , raba rabaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

Munna sneaks in the room and then Choti Rani comes in! Choti Rani asks how Badi rani is.

Rani sees Munna! She closes the door and he says he wanted to see Badi Rani and he indroduces himself ( sweet moment)πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Bhanumati sees Rani talking to Munna.

Yudi says why did she came in my life if she had to go? Why did she hide her true pehchaan? Like I love her, Would she love me? I dont have even one answer to my Questions!....(This guy is totally MESTUP dude!!!πŸ˜•)Yudi remembers he has to meet his Maa!

Rani is about to exit the room and Yudi is about to enter the room and then....

THE END!!!

Hope you liked my update!... It was my first ever!!😳

Edited by xxashaxx - 15 years ago
Thanks for the update....I hope Yudi sees Rani soon...😊Edited by ashwinipatil - 15 years ago
thanks so much!!!!

oooo maybe they will finally meet 😊
thanx now 2morow epis wil be damn gud
shown in d new promo 😳
great update.......i will wait 4 ur updates evryday.............
wow the update was great πŸ˜ƒ and with pics, reading was even more interesting 😳
great update.I will wait 4 ur updates everyday.NO NEED TO WATCH πŸ‘
Awesome job..loved itwith pics..thanks a lot πŸ‘